What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Listen as$hole. My whole family also migrated from India. But for me India is not a motherland. Neither former nor present. Keep watching sh!t like border movie and don't come up with another cr@p on this thread.
That's your problem not mine, loser!

Keep supporting Imran Khan or any other idiot for that matter. But think at least 101 times before saying anything about my country. I hope I have made my point clear.
Keep supporting that goon called Altaf Bhai who never delivered anything but terrorism in Karachi.

Because he is a Youthia. Youth that supports PTI and is a ch!tya. A term very common for this creed here in Karachi.
Isn't youth of Karachi supporting that goon called Altaf? Pity!

MI5 is a domestic counter intelligence and security agency.
The Security Service, commonly known as MI5, is the United Kingdom's security agency and is part of its intelligence machinery alongside the Secret Intelligence Service
  • October 1909: Founded as the Home Section of the Secret Service Bureau.
  • April 1914: Became a subsection of the War Office Directorate of Military Operations, section 5 (MO5)—MO5(g).
  • September 1916: Became Military Intelligence section 5—MI5.
  • 1929: Renamed the Defence Security Service.
  • 1931: Renamed the Security Service

55 dead ,surely a big attack

Boye ped baboool ka aam kaha se hoye?

Strategic assets went wrong ,aur banao terrorists .

How were the guys able to carry bomb in the first place

I remember when I visited wagah from the Indian side.....it was heavily secured with multiple checkpoints,metal detectors and dog squads ......
it's shocking
SO you want to show our state failure. BTW J&K LOC was also heavily secured with multiple checkpoints,Drones, Mukhbirs,metal detectors and dog squads .......etc. SO how militants Infiltrates?

in any place any venue this is the most crucial moment and the security is helpless
unless the people are forced to leave slowly and in small numbers (which can itself cause unrest and panic) there is simply no way to prevent the tragedy when a large number of people in a close proximity starts to leave.

this is normally how Sipah Sahabah and Lashker Jhagvi terrorists strike at shia processions as they brake up and start to leave
security forces just cant control the exodus and a handful of terrorists manage to kill many civilians in the process

Indian and Pakistani forces will have to join against this international terrorism otherwise will WILL eat up both countries
Sorry, but this fight does not effect India one bit. Why should they join this fight and invite the wrath of so many different terror groups? Their huge financial and human investment in Afghanistan would be at risk. Their border with Pakistan is greatly secured they don't have to worry about lunatics crossing over. This is Pakistan's fight and Pak itself will have to fight it.

who knows
escalating the tension along the eastern border only adds trouble for Pakistan army which is decisively moving against the 10 year long insurgency
disrupting the operation maybe a reason. it is all a speculation from my self for my membership worth on this forum

dont take things personally guys
I have gone beyond borders when i grieve the loss of innocent lives in Afghanistan, Pakistan and India

I am not taking it personally, or accusing you of anything. You presented a scenario. I wanted to discuss it. Discuss the possibility. That is all.

The Security Service, commonly known as MI5, is the United Kingdom's security agency and is part of its intelligence machinery alongside the Secret Intelligence Service
  • October 1909: Founded as the Home Section of the Secret Service Bureau.
  • April 1914: Became a subsection of the War Office Directorate of Military Operations, section 5 (MO5)—MO5(g).
  • September 1916: Became Military Intelligence section 5—MI5.
  • 1929: Renamed the Defence Security Service.
  • 1931: Renamed the Security Service

MI5 is still a domestic agency. MI6 on the other hand is not. Both are under the command of the JIC along with GCHQ and DI. If you're going to point fingers then get it right, if I was blaming any intelligence agency for the situation in Pakistan foreign agencies such as MI6 and the CIA would certainly be at the bottom of my list. ISI on the other hand would be at the very top.

Introspection should be the word of the day. My condolences.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom