What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

well when ISI head took official plane from islo to lahore and helicopter from lhr to raiwind for ijtamah then be ready to went stone age . this is what we did in past we are harvesting now .i don't have any good hope in near future .
Sir i need revenge. :( RIP my countrymen.

MI5 is still a domestic agency. MI6 on the other hand is not. Both are under the command of the JIC along with GCHQ and DI. If you're going to point fingers then get it right, if I was blaming any intelligence agency for the situation in Pakistan foreign agencies such as MI6 and the CIA would certainly be at the bottom of my list. ISI on the other hand would be at the very top.

Introspection should be the word of the day. My condolences.
It can be..... but they work together.

Pakistan should stop the Wahhabi madrasas if it wants to be serious about fighting terror otherwise they will continue to shower flowers on killers, you reap what you sow and Pakistan is to blame for this mess because it created the jihadi monster which is now out of control.

Pakistan should stop the Wahhabi madrasas if it wants to be serious about fighting terror otherwise they will continue to shower flowers on killers, you reap what you sow and Pakistan is to blame for this mess because it created the jihadi monster which is now out of control.

WebMaster

ban this troll and all the other bhangi bhartis coming on here with that karma bs.

India should also stop its terrorism spreading activities and support to terrorist organizations like BLA, because indeed you will reap what you sow.

India should also stop its terrorism spreading activities and support to terrorist organizations like BLA, because indeed you will reap what you sow.

No proof sir, if you have any show Interpol or UN otherwise nobody is going to believe you.

Obviously to show their strength,Superiority, and revenge of Many.......LOC infiltrations.
Common man they have not even been able to come up with the full list of victims and you guys are already out with cospiracy theories.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom