What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

India haven't settle the score on Mumbai attack, India with Hindu nationalist in charge of the government definitely explore any possible way to get back at Pakistan for past transgression. This highly possibility can't be ignore by Pakistan.

India haven't settle the score on Mumbai attack, India with Hindu nationalist in charge of the government definitely explore any possible way to get back at Pakistan for past transgression. This highly possibility can't be ignore by Pakistan.

Would make more sense to do a blast at at JUD rally than no?

I read the news stated the blast went off after the border ceremony ended then bomb exploded as the crowd started to leave the area.

Don't waste your time on this thread. Everyone in the world knows who is behind these blasts. Few emotional fellows who hates India always attacks India in first few hours after any blasts\attacks in Pakistan. They goes back to the root cause after few hours. Leave them.

If RAW wanted to target Pakistan we would target our real enemies those behind 26/11 which is LET/JUD or the other countless names the dogs use these days.
Not any more. You will be trialed soon.

I read the news stated the blast went off after the border ceremony ended then bomb exploded as the crowd started to leave the area.

Yes they were soft targets because of Pak's army operations going on they wanted to hit civilians to take the heat of them. Sad but true.

And the Conclusion is "Indian Terrorist government Behind today's human abuse" RIP my patriotic and brave countrymen. They wants your patrioltic slogans silent. :(

Dude stop trying to derail the thread,this thread is about 55 innocents killed by terrorists,you keep your conspiracy theories to yourself and stop trying to derail the thread.
Obviously I will stop but after your claim regarding today's massacre.

And the Conclusion is "Indian Terrorist government Behind today's human abuse" RIP my patriotic and brave countrymen. They wants your patrioltic slogans silent. :(

Thanks for the video I did not know Pak media is also buying this theory lol

Back
Top Bottom