What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Ilyas Kashmiri? he is swimming with the fishes next to saint bin laden the man you chaps did dua for
Ilyas was code name assigned to many trained guys.Similar to the brave man who was martyred By ISAF. But hundreds of Ilyas are still operational and remain nightmare for you INSHALLAH.

Ilyas was code name assigned to many trained guys.Similar to the brave man who was martyred By ISAF. But hundreds of Ilyas are still operational and remain nightmare for you INSHALLAH.

mm I never knew that and how do you know this information? please enlighten me this is fascinating, But Ilyas is one and only he was a mastermind how can others be on the level of him?

And then Pakistanis wonder why their family members get blown up regularly in the episodes like the one happened at Wagah yesterday. Given this mindset, I am pretty sure, the worst is yet to come

mm I never knew that and how do you know this information? please enlighten me this is fascinating, But Ilyas is one and only he was a mastermind how can others be on the level of him?
The cause will never end. We are all Ilyas kashmirs "The deadliest avanger"
Kashmir conflict ebbs as new wave of militant emerges | World news | The Guardian
Kashmir-militant-Burhan-M-008.jpg

And then Pakistanis wonder why their family members get blown up regularly in the episodes like the one happened at Wagah yesterday. Given this mindset, I am pretty sure, the worst is yet to come

Is this not the same ilyas Kashmiri who conducted the INS Mehran attack? and he is saying he is a hero!

And here you are. Thankyou for your claim regarding today's massacre. BTW Ilyas is coming.

Who do you support the Pakistan army or people like Ilyas Kashmiri? because Kashmiri was implicated in the INS Mehran attack
Leave it it is our personal matter. Tell me you support indian army or same TTP kashmir veterans?

Back
Top Bottom