What's new

Multiple Accounts Discussions

Rrrrrrrrrrr! I wont let my cousin use my computer while getting registered on PDF. We both can be banned.

I and my cousin both post on an Afghan forum with different IDs and use the same computer, however, below his signature it says;

* with the courtesy of (my username).

It helps us convince the admin that we both are not 'one person'.

btw, he can be distinguished by his damn 'pro extremism' posts.

Admins know a lot more than most people think they do. Its not easy to fool them. One can make multiple ID's using proxy IP's, try to fool us with different flags or locations but believe me we know!

Say hello to your "cousin" ;)

Last week, this Indian kid was bragging about how dumb the administrators of this board are who are keep letting him registered again and again. The kid didn't realize that there was internet data that was being produced to completely shut him down. When one spends 20 minutes to register, and troll. It takes Admins two seconds to temp stop, and then completely disband after all the data is gathered.

So please dont be stupid. This is a very nice advice for those who intend to troll this board.

Now this is racism!

Poor Ningialay got banned coz he spoke for his country? Or is he still on the watch list? How sad!

I post on an Afghan forum where we have many Pakistanis posting along with us. They always defend their country, even sometimes insult our national interests, despite none of them got banned. We call it The freedom of speech.

btw, Ningialay was not my cousin.

@ administrator
I read in some thread that you mentioned users of this forum to inform you about trollers cause they are the prime suspect of multiple IDs. Just wondering arent their some active automated agent on this site which can detect multiple IDs and similar discrepencies such as IP mentioning different location then the country mentioned and etc.

oh dont worry AM

i am not an atomic scientist:cheesy:
choti moti chemical engineer hoon:)
Choti is alright, but what's in Moti..??:smokin:
yes
i admit.i am not political.
i only like to do fishy fishy with chemicals:D

Being a chemical engineer and working in a fertilizer, paint, cement etc etc factory is Ok but playing 'Machli" with chemicals is not allowed on this forum:mod:

lolzzz!

This discussion actually started on my introduction thread! I finally got the guts to register after weeks of browsing and then a member brings this up!i didnt know what hit me!It was so embarrassing...:oops::what:
Trust me its really freaky for a new member.

Multiple ids for the same blog...what a waste of nicks!

Back
Top Bottom