What's new

Multiple Accounts Discussions

Webby if they are comming up again n again with diffrent ip addresses, i mean if they are tryinh to use some sorta proxy make use of K-Line and G-Line

They cannot. Only if the IP address is the same, can they detect multiple accounts.

That may backfire if the two account holders are using the same public computer.

Thats correct Flint, there's not much you can do but ban these losers.
Talwar came back atleast 3 times with different ID's and IP'f after he was banned.

Jaison is too simple and ignorant and created 3 different ID's using same IP and got caught. :lol: :sniper:

This means that before communicating with an Indian we need to do some search, who knows he might turn out to be an Indian spyware.:lol:

Webby does AVG detects Indian spywares.:P

This means that before communicating with an Indian we need to do some search, who knows he might turn out to be an Indian spyware.:lol:

Webby does AVG detects Indian spywares.:P

AVG even dosnt detect if a 2 years old peeing

But tracking with IP address has its own problems. Sometimes 2 people might use same IP address, like from a university computer, or one person might use 2 different IP addresses. how can we make sure that innocent people dont get banned or that multiple IDs are always caught?

su-47,

There is a way. It is not just IP. There are other sorts of things we take into an account before putting ban on multiple accounts.

Few more people have been banned. Can you put their names in the thread and reason for that

Rrrrrrrrrrr! I wont let my cousin use my computer while getting registered on PDF. We both can be banned.

I and my cousin both post on an Afghan forum with different IDs and use the same computer, however, below his signature it says;

* with the courtesy of (my username).

It helps us convince the admin that we both are not 'one person'.

btw, he can be distinguished by his damn 'pro extremism' posts.

Rrrrrrrrrrr! I wont let my cousin use my computer while getting registered on PDF. We both can be banned.

I and my cousin both post on an Afghan forum with different IDs and use the same computer, however, below his signature it says;

* with the courtesy of (my username).

It helps us convince the admin that we both are not 'one person'.

btw, he can be distinguished by his damn 'pro extremism' posts.

Well pro-extremism posts will get him banned here so you better inform him not to screw up for you. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom