What's new

Multan rejects Noon league

Not middle class youth but paid jahils we all remember Mansehra now dont we :D

In this comment you are admitting that pmln is a party of the ignorant and illiterates we all know that exit polls have time and time comfirmed that :D

But now even that vote is leaving them as tje electables are flying away faster than you can say hash tag sajish :D
how can you fuc...g brain assume and fart that middle class youth implies to be illetrate and jahil? just 5-10 electables from 140 MNas of Punjab seats have switched . Your biggest electable Jahangir Tareen was clean bowled by an unknown Pmln worker just 2-3 months ago. The only electable here is Pmln. sooba lollypop is a biggest failure and is counter productive here.

Apki taklef ham samajh saktey hain par Nawaj jail hi jaye ga
Rok saktey ho to rok lo
meri takleef jhota propaganda ha from boht side and i am exposing it but dumb followers just see what they wanan see ..kaboutar k tra ankhein bund kar lete hain

Its easy to fool people by taking pic of empty stadium at the time when supporters leaving stadium to paint some jalsa as failure but election 2018 will decide the fate of political parties ..phir app aur other side k dumb followers dhandli dhandli khel rhey ho ghey

meri takleef jhota propaganda ha from boht side and i am exposing it but dumb followers just see what they wanan see ..kaboutar k tra ankhein bund kar lete hain

Its easy to fool people by taking pic of empty stadium at the time when supporters leaving stadium to paint some jalsa as failure but election 2018 will decide the fate of political parties ..phir app aur other side k dumb followers dhandli dhandli khel rhey ho ghey
Haan jo terho pictures sachi hein
Drone footage jhoti hay samajh gaye

how can you fuc...g brain assume and fart that middle class youth implies to be illetrate and jahil? just 5-10 electables from 140 MNas of Punjab seats have switched . Your biggest electable Jahangir Tareen was clean bowled by an unknown Pmln worker just 2-3 months ago. The only electable here is Pmln. sooba lollypop is a biggest failure and is counter productive here.
Read my comment again and on Jahangir Tareen well its better of you dont use that electiom as it only makes my case stromger :D
And on election well only time will tell what happens to a party whose leader is about to get jailed and how people respomd to anti national narratives

Haan jo terho pictures sachi hein
Drone footage jhoti hay samajh gaye
Ok parwa te maseera ..main te akhnaa haan k itni burkaan na maroo k kal roweoo

Stadium were empty and there wa shardly 100 people in there
if its make you happy and make you feel good :D

if its make you happy and make you feel good :D
Asan key barkaan marney tusan ni adi party ki kari pej ta hor asan astey hukam :D

Asan key barkaan marney tusan ni adi party ki kari pej ta hor asan astey hukam :D
Mari tarfoon saryaan ki ve adayala pejo parwa ne miki lakin tsnumai kitni taiz he eh te elction ne result dusan n warna tussan ni sarkaar te pishli dafa ve apne app k wazee e azam banhe shorya sa election too pehle he. .Hun ve khali stadium ni fake tasverain taki te kush hone pe hoo lol

Mari tarfoon saryaan ki ve adayala pejo parwa ne miki lakin tsnumai kitni taiz he eh te elction ne result dusan n warna tussan ni sarkaar te pishli dafa ve apne app k wazee e azam banhe shorya sa election too pehle he. .Hun ve khali stadium ni fake tasverain taki te kush hone pe hoo lol
Fake tey asli ni pehchan tey sab keen on y kuch lokaan ki teri pictures kivhan na shok ey asaan key akh sakney una kien :D

gal election ni tey kaka ji oh tusan wekhna key hona tey key nayi hona :D

RH

if its make you happy and make you feel good :D[/QUOTE) I am in Multan these days and i know that all the crowd was local , even Muzaffargarh was not invited which is just 30 mins away from Multan.

I am in Multan these days and i know that all the crowd was local , even Muzaffargarh was not invited which is just 30 mins away from Multan.

RH

I am in Multan these days and i know that all the crowd was local , even Muzaffargarh was not invited which is just 30 mins away from Multan.
Its part of political compaign to put down opposite side and pretending to be stronger than your opponents before election.. Jalse of nawaz were not bad even in KPK and Jalse of Imran was great as usual but you cannot predict election based on crowd in these jalasaz..we are assuming that no PmL or PTi supporter can attend jalsa of opposite side

Election 2018 will be interesting especially in Punjab and will se how PML N going to perform this time in absence of Nawaz..interim government coming soon so then there will be neutral playground for battle between zakhmi shaur vs bat.. I just hope no rhona dhona after election from either side :D

Last edited:
Its part of political compaign to put down opposite side and pretending to be stronger than your opponents before election.. Jalse of nawaz were not bad even in KPK and Jalse of Imran was great as usual but you cannot predict election based on crowd in these jalasaz..we are assuming that no PmL or PTi supporter can attend jalsa of opposite side

Election 2018 will be interesting especially in Punjab and will se how PML N going to perform this time in absence of Nawaz..interim government coming soon so then there will be neutral playground for battle between zakhmi shaur vs bat.. I just hope no rhona dhona after election from either side :D
neutral. hahahahhahahaaaa.

bachara Javed Hashmi ........... jetha di khotti ...utha aan khalotiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
You forgot that adeelfaheem and kabira
power house of PML N is north punjab
in 102 seats in north Punjab(Look at the heavy concentration of seats in big urbanising districts: Lahore (14), Faisalabad (10), Rawalpindi (7), Gujranwala (6), Sargodha (5), Sialkot (5), Kasur (5), and Okara (5). That’s a treasure trove of 57 seats from eight districts.), in 2013 the PML-N had won 95. if they even get let say 70 seats or even 50 seats from northern punjab they will still form govt with
coalition with ANP, JUI, azad and AWP etc or even with PPPP/MQM

in short the educated urban areas of northern punjab who always stick to PML N will vote for them again and the decide fate of pakistan

in south its game of paying corrupt people and lanlords and PML N is good at it

dont be surprsed if PTI gets more total votes and yet is unable to form govt..northern punjab educated class is the key, so far gullop polls show that PML N still is more popular though margin has decreased

previoulsy i thought it will be clean sweep by PM LNbut bad luck for them..
they lost southern punjab to PTI and havent able to solve laod shedding, PTI retains seats in KPK which will make PTI second biggest party

but i think with help of ANP, JUI, MQM, balochistan indpendents PMAP PML N will form govt,

this is because of these 102 northern punjab seats assuming it gets even 60+ seats in this group , it should emerge as single largest party

this is sad story similar to MQM, JUI and PPPP

The drone footage revealed everything taking pictures,from side wont help your cause mate its over :D

Its easy to fool people by taking pic of empty stadium at the time when supporters leaving stadium to paint some jalsa as failure but election 2018 will decide the fate of political parties .
Let's look at the capacity vs people on ground in a way that favours PMLN.

The stadium's sitting capacity on stairs is 18000. The stairs section in all of the pics posted by Maryam with supporters is where the big white panaflex with local leadership faces is installed. That section with supporters sitting in numbers is 1/4th of the rest of stadium.

Even if we consider it half of the stadium's sitting capacity, which is a long stretch by any margin...that is not very much...Even if we side with pmln then it makes only 7000 people...as we see that people are sitting sparingly on the rest of the half of total stairs sitting area.

PMLN POV stats:
Total=18000
Section packed=4500
Rest of the area= 2500.

The people's capacity in the actual park or ground is 50,000 (+ - 5000.)

The section cordoned off in front of stage for security distance is atleadt 1/5th of total ground if not 1/4...Let's favour PMLN and consider it only 1/5th.

The sections on either side are also cordoned off, left and right flank of main section in front of stage...even if we tilt it in favour of PMLN, can easily be considered at least 1/5th of total ground on the sides are those parts that were cordoned off.

That makes at least 2/5 ground of 50,000 capacity not occupied...So even if the rest of the ground was jam packed then it is safe to say that 30,000 people were at the venue in front of stage.

It does not look like 30,000 from any footage as there were empty spots especially in the back and near exits but let's give that number to PMLN to be happy.

Total supporters from PMLN POV:
Sitting = 7000
Standing on Ground = 30000
Total= 37,000

After the Jehlum Jalsa debacle, PMLN was prepared to not let things to chance...it was a matter of pride.

Considering for a sitting government with resources to pull in people from all over as well as local government and administrative workers that are part and parcel of such government gatherings...

37000 people is a respectable jalsa, not huge by any stretch of imagination but Reminds us of Musharraf Jalsa in front of Parliament on May 12 had similar attendance.

One thing is obvious, the winds of south Punjab are no longer with PMLN and this Jalsa is a huge embarrassment for leadership with open eyes and ears when compared with PMLN jalsas of the past.

Kuch loog 2012-13 me baray baray halat krne k bawajood BHI haar k dhandli Ka Rona ronay lag Gaye thay...

Also it's all gonna depend on the day of election which party gets the most votes not by conducting Jalsa...

Back
Top Bottom