What's new

Multan rejects Noon league

Ayi ayi ptiiiiii.....
I love my leader imran khan.
Time to be more and more active now.
I wonder why he is so calm. Sindh can still be managed. A door to door campaign is needed. People are fed up and in Sindh.

Ayi ayi ptiiiiii.....
I love my leader imran khan.
Time to be more and more active now.
I wonder why he is so calm. Sindh can still be managed. A door to door campaign is needed. People are fed up and in Sindh.

I was going through Dunya news polls from interior Sindh and i couldn't believe it that so many Sindhis declared that they would prefer Imran Khan over PPP.

There might still be hope for Sindh after all.

I was going through Dunya news polls from interior Sindh and i couldn't believe it that so many Sindhis declared that they would prefer Imran Khan over PPP.

The only way I say PTI winning Sindh is if they woo in the other Bhuttos...or shall I say the REAL Bhuttos...Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Jr. or Fatima Bhutto. I still wish Fatima Bhutto would enter politics, but she's too "social justice warrior" type.

Actually alot of the people who said they will vote for PPP didn't do so out of love for Bilawal or Zardari, but instead the general sentiment was that this is Bibi Bhuttos party and we have voted for her for decades. Some even admitted that Zardari and has completely hijacked Bibi's party but still they are bound to vote for her party. This sort of mentality is hard to counter, if not impossible.

You find similar sentiments within the paindu folks in around Faislabad, Lahore region regarding Nasoor Sharif.

TBH I expected it to be bigger
View attachment 473529
Lol.. Just read ticker.. hilarious.

img_4179-jpg.473529

:rofl:

Last edited:
@Champion_Usmani kya howa munnay... papa ko har taraf se lanatien mil rahi hain? Kya tum log ki khota supply kam par gayi hai?
Ye dekho nawa manjan
@PakSword @Farah Sohail

Looks like forces behind attacks on Ahsan Iqbal, Khawaja Asif and Nawaz Sharif have succeeded in scaring the public away fro PMLN Jalsas. Sad day for Pakistani Awaam.
Public was never interested you paid people and forced govt employees and police to fill the empty chairs

What I've noticed is...PMLN crowd are mainly middle aged conservative men ranging from 40 upwards. Very rare to come across anyone younger than 40 in a PMLN Jalsa.

Its quite entertaining to watch the propaganda of political parties against each others just before election. When PTi do jalsa then they present view as if there was never such huge jalsa in political history of Pakistan while opposite side call it failure . When PML N do jalsa then they call it beyond massive while opposite side aka PTI present such pictures that you see nothing but empty chairs :D its all depend how they twist the stituation

see the contrast

img_4179-jpg.473529

Imran Khan is a crowd puller but this doesn't translate into meaningful outcomes in the elections across Pakistan. Many will give votes to PML(N) because it has mastered the art of buying out the loyalty of regional chieftains who in turn ensure supply of votes from their respective domains.
Molviiz are also good in pulling crowd without even music/dance but Jalsa of PTI bring more fun and entertainment etc music, dance, kakyaan etc

Truth is only election result will tell us whom public accept or reject

What I've noticed is...PMLN crowd are mainly middle aged conservative men ranging from 40 upwards. Very rare to come across anyone younger than 40 in a PMLN Jalsa.
Dc7-I6HWkAA5Y2f.jpg

Pls zoom the pic and you will see that there are many boys in the pic but the difference is that unlike PTI they are not in jeans , t shirts etc , it is basically middle class youth which participates in the Pmln jalsas along with other age group people. The reason of the pmln electoral victory is always this mix and middle class youth trend. jeans class youth and make up girls have very less impact on electoral politics.

Dc7-I6HWkAA5Y2f.jpg

Pls zoom the pic and you will see that there are many boys in the pic but the difference is that unlike PTI they are not in jeans , t shirts etc , it is basically middle class youth which participates in the Pmln jalsas along with other age group people. The reason of the pmln electoral victory is always this mix and middle class youth trend. jeans class youth and make up girls have very less impact on electoral politics.
Not middle class youth but paid jahils we all remember Mansehra now dont we :D

In this comment you are admitting that pmln is a party of the ignorant and illiterates we all know that exit polls have time and time comfirmed that :D

But now even that vote is leaving them as tje electables are flying away faster than you can say hash tag sajish :D

Molviiz are also good in pulling crowd without even music/dance but Jalsa of PTI bring more fun and entertainment etc music, dance, kakyaan etc

Truth is only election result will tell us whom public accept or reject
Apki taklef ham samajh saktey hain par Nawaj jail hi jaye ga
Rok saktey ho to rok lo

It was a huge jalsa , controlled media's arm is twisted to show such images in the name of live coverage. Dont forget to have a look at the back stairs which is crowded with people too.
The drone footage revealed everything taking pictures,from side wont help your cause mate its over :D

Back
Top Bottom