What's new

Multan rejects Noon league

Seems like a big flop for Godfather, people are getting the message, Godfather is history now and won't be coming back.

Looks like forces behind attacks on Ahsan Iqbal, Khawaja Asif and Nawaz Sharif have succeeded in scaring the public away fro PMLN Jalsas. Sad day for Pakistani Awaam.

Looks like forces behind attacks on Ahsan Iqbal, Khawaja Asif and Nawaz Sharif have succeeded in scaring the public away fro PMLN Jalsas. Sad day for Pakistani Awaam.

Yes what a sad day. A bunch of Amritsari pseudo Kashmiris masquerading as Punjabis have finally met their fate.

High time Punjab be ruled by PUNJABIS, not Amritsari 2 number Kashmiris.

when will we start talking as Pakistanis,

Pakistan is too much of a complex country to be thinking that shortsightedly and basically. Pakistan is a unique country, in that it is a nation made up of nations. I've had this discussion before with others and will bring it up in another topic.

32226764_1012572358909637_1562668776283963392_n.png

Imran Khan is a crowd puller but this doesn't translate into meaningful outcomes in the elections across Pakistan. Many will give votes to PML(N) because it has mastered the art of buying out the loyalty of regional chieftains who in turn ensure supply of votes from their respective domains.

Imran Khan is a crowd puller but this doesn't translate into meaningful outcomes in the elections across Pakistan. Many will give votes to PML(N) because it has mastered the art of buying out the loyalty of regional chieftains who in turn ensure supply of votes from their respective domains.

Unfortunately true.

At the same time, there's nothing really wrong with PML...it's the N that needs to go. It's just the firon sitting at the top alongside his khandaan that needs to go. I've always argued, PMLN should become PML and get rid of Nawaz Sharif and his family. I'm pretty sure there are more capable Muslim Leaguers. I for one would vote PML if they expunged his family out

Back
Top Bottom