What's new

Mullah Omar killed?

Thomas

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
The Taliban are denying it. but some news sources are reporting Mullah Omar has been killed.

Afghan Taliban say leader Mullah Omar safe and sound | Reuters

"The Afghan Taliban rejected as "propaganda" on Monday unsourced media reports that their reclusive leader, Mullah Mohammad Omar, had been killed in Pakistan, saying he was alive and in Afghanistan and vowing to continue their insurgency."

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, Mods close this thread........it seems to be a false story that was ressurected. My bad!

It seems like a hoax. According to reports, Zabiullah sent SMS to media outlets saying hes been killed, but Zabiullah himself has said to AP that he didn't send anything.

So i guess that's that.

Omar’s presence in Afghanistan reconfirmed

The member of Afghan Parliament Mullah Abdul Basir confirmed the presence of Mullah Omar in Afghanistan by saying that the Chief of Taliban movement never went to Pakistan after US invasion in Afghanistan.

He was talking to a Pushto news channel on Monday. He said that the rumors of Mullah Omar’s presence in Pakistan were nothing but just fairy-tales. “I am eyewitness of the meeting between Mullah Omer and woman parliamentarian Huma Sultani in the suburbs of Kabul few days back as I was along with her during that meeting.

We are negotiating with him on the willingness of Afghan government and not for USA and any other country. As a matter of fact Afghan government is engaged in talks indirectly with him”, Basir added.

He said that Mullah Omar never traveled to Pakistan after USA attacked on Afghanistan so his presence there is out of question. He said if Afghan government would be sincere in dialogue process with Taliban leadership then they are ready to continue the sequence of meetings with Mullah Omar and other Taliban leaders.

Omar

Omar’s presence in Afghanistan reconfirmed

The member of Afghan Parliament Mullah Abdul Basir confirmed the presence of Mullah Omar in Afghanistan by saying that the Chief of Taliban movement never went to Pakistan after US invasion in Afghanistan.

He was talking to a Pushto news channel on Monday. He said that the rumors of Mullah Omar’s presence in Pakistan were nothing but just fairy-tales. “I am eyewitness of the meeting between Mullah Omer and woman parliamentarian Huma Sultani in the suburbs of Kabul few days back as I was along with her during that meeting.

We are negotiating with him on the willingness of Afghan government and not for USA and any other country. As a matter of fact Afghan government is engaged in talks indirectly with him”, Basir added.

He said that Mullah Omar never traveled to Pakistan after USA attacked on Afghanistan so his presence there is out of question. He said if Afghan government would be sincere in dialogue process with Taliban leadership then they are ready to continue the sequence of meetings with Mullah Omar and other Taliban leaders.

Omar

I don't buy his statement as well. there is no way that Omar would be in the suburbs of Kabul.

Hope this will be the last one.

The Taliban are denying it. but some news sources are reporting Mullah Omar has been killed.

"The Afghan Taliban rejected as "propaganda" on Monday unsourced media reports that their reclusive leader, Mullah Mohammad Omar, had been killed in Pakistan, saying he was alive and in Afghanistan and vowing to continue their insurgency."

Please dont post indian sources. Indian news sources are never true.

Long Live Mullah Omar and his Afghan Taliban who are fighting to liberate their country.

yes i believe mullah omar has been killed, the bogey man is dead, after all obama did kill osama after 10 years :lol::lol::lol:

congrats US now you can convince your public that you have won the war and evacuate quickly for pakistan's sake!!

but please dont again say he is killed in pakistan forgod sake, has the entire taliban control shifted to pakistan?? then who is the running the show in afghanistan??

The usual spin.

Iliyas Kashmiri was supposed to have been killed in a Drone attack, but now he has surfaced

So, seeing is believing.

Mullah Omar is alive till not seen dead by an independent observer!

I don't buy his statement as well. there is no way that Omar would be in the suburbs of Kabul.

true, but a meeting did take place b/w this lady and Mullah Umar.

Back
Top Bottom