What's new

Fazlullah’s appointment backed by Mullah Omar.

I suppose Mullah Omar called you up and personally told you that?

Actually it is fair enough. Certain elements in Pakistan created Mullah Omar and armed him to increase their strategic depth in 1990's and now he is appointing Fazullah to increase his strategic depth over Pakistan in reverse. This is classic case of a business take over in which the son grows and ousts his father from the Board of Directors of Terror Inc. Company and replaces him with his own nominee.
fazlullah is being protected by afghan Secret service NDS with cooperation of Raw and CIA, thats why he was attacked by afghan Taliban in Nuristan last month. where he sustained injuries.

i think, now anyone thinking about good taliban, bad taliban theories, should only consider only a dead taliban theory?
any MULLHA OMAR or FAZAL ULLHA whoever, where ever they just need to be dead?
great game in its last of, stages?
its was no secret, that after qatar talks, mullah omar went to kiss CIA,s feet himself under the direction of saudi,s?
now they all our common enemys?
with a saudi launched PM on our head?
thats why, we need grand marshall jury & premptive strikes on the terrorists hidding, in afghanistan!

ya right ...and im santa clause :rofl:

.ps wasnt Najam Sethi punjabs caretaker CM:azn::bounce:

Yea Mubasshir Lucman has proved in very well manners :angel:

If you want I can provide videos links for you :pop: 
well brother keep running after mirages no one will help those who dont want to help themselfs still good luck

Again just irrational arguments :lol:

Yea Mubasshir Lucman has proved in very well manners :angel:

If you want I can provide videos links for you :pop: 

Again just irrational argues :lol:
well brother that are all media gimmicks lolzzz in the evening both sit together and have "pegs" over the sociao political scenario..."hathi ke daant kahne ke aur dikahne ke aur":pop:

Just goes to show that there is neither a good teleban, nor a bad taleban. Both these lots are two sides of a same coin!

There exists an ease of ideology between the chapters of extremists (LeJ to TTP to AQ) there should be no surprise if they seek to cooperate with one another. It's high time we convince ourselves that there is no such thing as a good extremist/terrorist no matter his political views.

Back
Top Bottom