What's new

Mullah minister announces boycott of polio vaccination

Maybe something wrong in/with the polio vaccine itself ???

A mullah would be the last one to know that. Possible candidates who would know first Includes Doctors, scientists etc. But alas, we don't produce them. So I guess our last hope is faqeer or mullahs

One more reason why we should push for state enforced atheism and extermination of all beardos

Previously he was pro vaccination

NO need for atheism enforcement at state level. because that brings its own version of ills and wrongs.

just simply gag the Mullahs like KSA and Turkey have done.
the Islam is not in danger there, people are as much Muslims as we are (if not more).

yea..
there is definitely something wrong

the alleged sinister effect is not taking place despite the conspiracies of Yahoodis, TYagoot, Hanood and Klingons. who have conspired to reduce our ability to breed like rabbits.
it is Amassing that Pakistan is blessed with the wisdom of these great Mullahs to warn the public and grant us with the power of "enlightenment" and discovering all the hidden messages and sinister schemes by the Teletubbies, Vulcan empire, Ugandan cross dressers and Israeli Hannukah Gelt (look it up) syndicates.

state enforced atheism and extermination of all beardos
The day Pakistan does that, Pakistan will cease to exist.
Islam > Pakistan. Any state which tries to enforce atheism on Muslims will be turned to dust even if it’s my own country.
Islam or beards is not the problem.
The problem is ignorant Mullahs who don’t even know anything about Islam and people blindly follow them.
State enforced atheism will strengthen ignorant Mullahs and state enforced atheism will turn pro pak average Muslims against the state and Pakistan won’t survive.

A11233D6-B90E-4CEC-B225-DF4FDEDD738E.jpeg
7F81122A-3716-44C1-A202-A21B3C302D36.jpeg

When will this retardation end in Pakistan? From where has idiots like this guy gotten their inspiration from?

NO need for atheism enforcement at state level. because that brings its own version of ills and wrongs.

just simply gag the Mullahs like KSA and Turkey have done.
the Islam is not in danger there, people are as much Muslims as we are (if not more).

It is criminal to compare rich, stable and highly developed nations like KSA (in particular) and Turkey where there is an official Ulama (religious Mullah class) that is appointed and controlled by the state moreover. Not only that, I don't recall ever hearing any Mullah in KSA or Turkey make such idiotic claims of banning polio vaccines or other vaccines.

I am afraid that this is the usual South Asian ignorance (among certain circles) at play here. Nothing to do with Islam either.

Another difference, I am not sure if Saudi Arabians or Turks are more religious than Pakistanis or vice versa, however I know from first hand that Saudi Arabians have a far greater grasp of what Islam actually is and how to implement it in a sane way in your daily life rather than the way Islam is used in Pakistan by our corrupt and hypocritical establishment not to mention most of our Mullah's.

If we were truly following Islamic core teachings, Pakistan would not be this corrupt, unjust, impoverished (largely) and generally mismanaged etc. country. We have failed completely to implement Islam properly and made a mockery out of our name "Islamic Republic of Pakistan".

News such as this is just further confirmation of that. My two cents.

Last edited:
One more reason why we should push for state enforced atheism and extermination of all beardos

Who the hell u r to give capital punishment to anyone or to change religion of any person ? Or even Pakistan ...

This morons fake molvis are able to claim these moronic statement due to support from non religious non beared bajwa ...

If bajwa take support from these criminals they cant stay in power and state any stupid thing like that within a day ...

Bottom line is islam are no islam traitors will keep on doing these stupid things but using these as an excuse dont u dare to malign islam and its follower ... U are free to be arthist and u r responsible for your own choice but who the hell gave u right to even show your opinion about choices of others about their own religion or murdering anyone u dont even know ... Shame on u ...

@mods how can u allow such a thread demanding murder of all persons with beared and take religion from individuals ?

Who the hell u r to give capital punishment to anyone or to change religion of any person ? Or even Pakistan ...

This morons fake molvis are able to claim these moronic statement due to support from non religious non beared bajwa ...

If bajwa take support from these criminals they cant stay in power and state any stupid thing like that within a day ...

Bottom line is islam are no islam traitors will keep on doing these stupid things but using these as an excuse dont u dare to malign islam and its follower ... U are free to be arthist and u r responsible for your own choice but who the hell gave u right to even show your opinion about choices of others about their own religion or murdering anyone u dont even know ... Shame on u ...

@mods how can u allow such a thread demanding murder of all persons with beared and take religion from individuals ?
Because unlike you Desi Bedouins some of us don't want to live in stone age

Our country is very backwards - I don't know if it's relgion or culture

We need reforms, you tell me one country with proper Islamists or Cristians In charge that is doing good ? - none

I know this viewpoint hurts people and they start getting mad, kill people but it's true, political relgion never works but when you talk about it people don't like it

Are we destined for this backwardness?

Last edited:

Maybe Pakistan gov get it from China with no Halal Certificate

PAK can get it from Indonesia with Halal Certificate

This made me laugh, how easy it is for him and his ilk to bargain for power and projecting with innocent lives. Something needs to be done so these kind of clerics don't ever get to these high posts again.
Also don't understand the negative rating on your post.

Our country is very backwards - I don't know if it's relgion or culture

We need reforms, you tell me one country with proper Islamists or Cristians In charge that is doing good ? - none

I know this viewpoint hurts people and they start getting mad, kill people but it's true, political relgion never works but when you talk about it people don't like it

Are we destined for this backwardness?
Sorry my friend u r absolutely wrong here . African countries are also aethist but they r not developing.

Indian government is getting more and more religious and india is developing faster.

All the princiapls of governance (except for social and family values) of west are based on islamic principle of justice, fairness, equality of opportunity, application of law.

If u want to develop then work on education, research and development, justice system, new curriculums.

There is no relationship between religion and backwardness. There r dozens of athist
countries still backward.

So rather making baseless claim and showing your hatred towards islam work on actual steps that needs to be done. Propagate science and technology and education

Because unlike you Desi Bedouins some of us don't want to live in stone age
So do something on sceince technology and economy rather than blaming everything on unrelated item.

How islam is stopping you from education, science and tech ? Please care to explain ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom