What's new

Mullah minister announces boycott of polio vaccination

Bro this is just common sense, I don’t know why our people can’t understand these basics….
Only true way is follow our Allah swt and our beloved Prophet(pbuh) ways.
Rest is all garbage…..
There is a saying "common sense is not very common " lot of these people have been dumbed down with the vaccines the moment they are born they target the brain where they kill the child's creativity this is why you see only very few people running these big corporations, all the school books are written by the very few people that they teach in the schools they are re writing the history

They tell you...you have to work 9 to 5
You have to brush 2 times a day people just follow everything what they are told entire system is corrupt lot of people will be deceived ...
Islam is a thorn in the sight of these devil worshippers and they have their puppets running around even on this site pretending to be Pakistani but screaming mullah this mullah that

I am glad you see through their propaganda i would recomend you should memorize the Quran it's a healing for the mind and body builds stronger memory keeps you conscious and awake 😍

There is a saying "common sense is not very common " lot of these people have been dumbed down with the vaccines the moment they are born they target the brain where they kill the child's creativity this is why you see only very few people running these big corporations, all the school books are written by the very few people that they teach in the schools they are re writing the history

You have to brush 2 times a day people just follow everything what they are told entire system is corrupt lot of people will be deceived ...
Islam is a thorn in the sight of these devil worshippers and they have their puppets running around even on this site pretending to be Pakistani but screaming mullah this mullah that

I am glad you see through their propaganda i would recomend you should memorize the Quran it's a healing for the mind and body builds stronger memory keeps you conscious and awake 😍

bro all you have to do is observe take alook at your uncle in pakistan and take alook at his bro in usa or uk. uncle in pakistan is running up and down in the hills and chasing women like he is in his 20s. his bro in uk or usa who is ten yrs younger is diabetic, on so many pills, cant walk to corner shop without car. always tired, high blood pressure, etc.

Let's just be happy that the vaccine didn't dumb you down, you are 100% natural.

Let's just be happy that the vaccine didn't dumb you down, you are 100% natural.
Oh that's really nice of you I dont think I would have felt better without your post I am happy for you also that you took your dose and survived it
20220814_094152.jpg

bro all you have to do is observe take alook at your uncle in pakistan and take alook at his bro in usa or uk. uncle in pakistan is running up and down in the hills and chasing women like he is in his 20s. his bro in uk or usa who is ten yrs younger is diabetic, on so many pills, cant walk to corner shop without car. always tired, high blood pressure, etc.
Uncle sam and uncle Bajwa which one is faster
5d3801cc617f7.jpg

Keep the distance buddy I can only imagine how terrible that smell of breathe would be you coughing in person from wearing that mask

Look at all these vaccinated with a different mentality?

It doesn’t.

That’s garbage put forth by Trumpers and idiots..

That's not a thing. If you have bad breath, that's on YOU. Brush your teeth and use mouthwash

It doesn’t.

That’s garbage put forth by Trumpers and idiots..

That's not a thing. If you have bad breath, that's on YOU. Brush your teeth and use mouthwash
Wow thanks for letting me know bud without you I wouldn't know this "I can brush my teeth and use mouthwash" to keep the big shiny smile what flavor do you prefer buddy?

Wow thanks for letting me know bud without you I wouldn't know this "I can brush my teeth and use mouthwash" to keep the big shiny smile what flavor do you prefer buddy?

I use Sensodyne. It’s really helped the sensitivity but I miss the taste of other toothpaste. Unfortunately, I bought a big pack of it at Costco. If I didn’t have so much I’d try alternating it with Crest or Colgate

I use Sensodyne. It’s really helped the sensitivity but I miss the taste of other toothpaste. Unfortunately, I bought a big pack of it at Costco. If I didn’t have so much I’d try alternating it with Crest or Colgate
Sucha spoiled King :-) buying in the bulk living up to the status of the king trying every brand I see

I can only imagine if Pakistan had a Monarchy system and you as the 😭"King" Sucha smiley "bright" future for the Pakistan Much can be "achieved"😛

lol....you guys have beardos and we have weirdos this side.
good luck south asia

Back
Top Bottom