What's new

Mullah minister announces boycott of polio vaccination

Let’s f the country from every angle possible. These idiots don’t have to look far to see polio vaccines works and is not part of a conspiracy against idiots living in Pakistan.

More crap like this and now I truly understand why Americans fear for our nukes. We have dollarkhor COAS , corrupt government and Mulivs who understand nothing about Islam but are preaching it and if that wasn’t enough we have NUKES.

what a epic combination we have in Pakistan.

Hope IK and the PTI as the government in KPK, makes an appeal to counter this narrative. These “Mullahs” need to be challenged by our medical professionals and backed up by politicians with influence amongst the people.

These are the kinds of good works all parties should be doing, whether in office or out, to advanced national development.

These are the kinds of efforts that political capital needs to be spent upon. It won’t decrease political power either, but bring new supporters as well.

Last edited:
You know everyone gets the polio jab in the UK? We also get jabs against measles, mumps, rubella, TB, meningitis.

i got flu jab in school that fcuked me up after that i kept falling ill. but corona caused conspiracy.

i dont know why everyone here is bad mouthing mullahs. at least the backward crazy mullah has balls unlike bajwa , sharif zardaris who only know is to serve angraz.

end of the day if next man doesnt want a needle in his she arm its up to them.

Polio vaccine is proven and is there for long time. There should not any controversy/conspiracy with Polio.

You may have some opinion about Covid vaccine.

Maybe something wrong in/with the polio vaccine itself ???
There is that's why the polio vaccine is banned in lot of the country

Data reveals that those vaccinated are 6.26 times more likely to be paralysed. Doctors investigating the affected children have expressed anguish over how these children have been ignored by the government of India and have been left to fend for themselves. Deaths from the vaccine have also been reported

https://www.downtoearth.org.in/blog/indias-poliofree-status-a-cruel-joke-43847

Oral polio drops linked to paralysis in India Studies resulted in over 490,000 cases of paralysis during 2000—2017, says a new study based on national surveillance statistics

00167478-996x567.jpg

https://www.scidev.net/asia-pacific/news/oral-polio-drops-linked-to-paralysis-in-india/

Polio was to cause mental and physical disabilities to third world countries children all vaccines comes from the western countries and given to the people most of these countries are poor they dont have technology to even checks what's inside those vaccines and they blindly give it to the people

do you think these fckers care about people they wouldn't be bombing other countries no matter what we have against the gangus but this huge number of children almost 500,000 were paralyzed because of polio vaccine is just fcking evil done by the west

there was a huge surge in the cases after vaccines
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1570019/

@Azadkashmir @khail007
@khansaheeb
@Muhammed45
@beijingwalker

Every time these people are exposed they delete the thread Pakistani forum deleting a thread about Mossad makes perfect sense who is running it great job deleting the thread "genius" you only made me double down on that and in result you only exposed yourself also and I posted it on reddit too
20220813_112556.jpg

Last edited:
These guys are the exact opposite of what our founding fathers stood for.
No they are not opposite
we wasn't born to take these vaccines because our forefathers and older generation lived healthier life style none of them had taken these vaccines only produce puppets and submissive slaves vaccinated founding fathers wouldn't have been able to deliver you a country that you call home today
20220809_162004.jpg

i got flu jab in school that fcuked me up after that i kept falling ill. but corona caused conspiracy.

i dont know why everyone here is bad mouthing mullahs. at least the backward crazy mullah has balls unlike bajwa , sharif zardaris who only know is to serve angraz.

Animals have testes too, the problem is the lack of brains. Do you understand the science behind why the flu vaccine made you ill?
No they are not opposite
we wasn't born to take these vaccines because our forefathers and older generation lived healthier life style none of them had taken these vaccines only produce puppets and submissive slaves vaccinated founding fathers wouldn't have been able to deliver you a country that you call home todayView attachment 870449
Have you ever met anyone who suffered from polio? I have. Both of them are disabled because of it. The world researched these vaccines decades ago.

Animals have testes too, the problem is the lack of brains. Do you understand the science behind why the flu vaccine made you ill?

Have you ever met anyone who suffered from polio? I have. Both of them are disabled because of it. The world researched these vaccines decades ago.
Yes I have met kids with polio the ones that had taken the vaccine and where we come from its banned every one lives well over 100 years healthy diet no kid in our town has ever taken the polio vaccines they all have a working brain that they use instead of TV telling them what to do
Oh yeah I am sure it's very well "researched"

One more reason why we should push for state enforced atheism and extermination of all beardos

Previously he was pro vaccination

You are sick mentally ill person it's their body let them do what they want how about you exterminate your self that would be better for the planet and make sure your give a daily dose of polio to your own kids

Because our Creator Allah gave each one of us a brain we can think and decide what's good for our bodies that you have no right over

Maybe your atheist beliefs are different ? One brain controlling all?

Last edited:

I am telling you this site is ran by the Gangu and hasbara trolls combined as you can see from the first post its only gangus and Jews that scream "mullah mullah" next time if their wife gets pregnant it will be a mullah there is also atheist breed that we have in Pakistan called "ahmediya" community they will even sell their daughters for a dollar

Deletion of thread below is a clear proof while these people can bark about Islam openly but when you talk about them they delete the threads

As soon I am done with this post watch them pop up one by one in this thread only to talk bad about the country but completely ignoring the person who started the thread wanting to exterminate everyone

20220813_112556.jpg

there is a reason i never voted for any establishment lackey like these bloody mullahs!

Polio workers and their equipment is faulty, shoddy at best, those “coolers” aren’t even cooling the vaccines properly

I do think there is different kinds being given to different regions and since the west is dead scared of our kpk and northern area Pakistanis, they may be deliberately given diff ones that cause injuries to children

Very soon all these involved will bear the wrath of Allah swt….and it will be devastating no matter where they hide be it usa, uk, etc
Jidher jainge wahin pakray jainge
I’m glad the endtimes are fast approaching and pretty much here, strengthening our faith and beliefs and shunning this stupid beghairat behaya world of interest based system is not for us anyway
May Allah swt give us the strength and faith to endure such times and protect us from dajjal/usa and its allies.

Polio workers and their equipment is faulty, shoddy at best, those “coolers” aren’t even cooling the vaccines properly

I do think there is different kinds being given to different regions and since the west is dead scared of our kpk and northern area Pakistanis, they may be deliberately given diff ones that cause injuries to children

Very soon all these involved will bear the wrath of Allah swt….and it will be devastating no matter where they hide be it usa, uk, etc
Jidher jainge wahin pakray jainge
I’m glad the endtimes are fast approaching and pretty much here, strengthening our faith and beliefs and shunning this stupid beghairat behaya world of interest based system is not for us anyway
May Allah swt give us the strength and faith to endure such times and protect us from dajjal/usa and its allies.
You spoke the truth bro you are catching up onto these snakes that spread propaganda the signs of end times is Dajjali Deception deceivers every where I wanna see more excellent posts like these from you absolutely nailed it 😍

You spoke the truth bro you are catching up onto these snakes that spread propaganda the signs of end times is Dajjali Deception deceivers every where I wanna see more excellent posts like these from you absolutely nailed it 😍
Bro this is just common sense, I don’t know why our people can’t understand these basics….
Only true way is follow our Allah swt and our beloved Prophet(pbuh) ways.
Rest is all garbage…..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom