What's new

Mukesh Ambani: India in 2047 could be as rich as America and China

I hope I am allowed to factually counter you

Pakistan reported 22,000 cases of rapes last years, India reported 32500 cases in the same year.

While in India it is only 1.5 times higher with 7 times higher population.

Umm, we addressed our issue of open defecation, accepted the reality and worked upon it, millions of public and private household toilets were constructed to curb it.

And you posted a video more than 5 years old (22 April 2016), barely a year after government started their mission to curb this social issue.
View attachment 765821

Your honourable Prime Minister Mr. Imran Khan lauded India for her progressive achievements in curbing this issue.

As Urbanisation is increasing, YoY such social gaps are narrowing, yes it has been an ugly truth of our society. But there is discrimination in many countries in one form or the other.

And regarding cow urine, please no one believed in that except a few idiots who did that as a social media stunt. Please don’t say there aren’t any superstitions which might be followed in rural villages of pakistan as well.

Well it applies on you too as Pakistan is made up of Sindhis, Punjabis, Baloch, Pakhtun etc. I’ve never seen a Balti marrying a Baloch in Pakistan, plus it depends on Geography as well, Punjab and Tamil Nadu do not share borders and are more than a thousand miles apart, else Punjabis and Haryanvis have a lot of interstate marriages, Assamese and Bengalis have interstate marriages, Maharashtra and Gujarat have a lot of Interstate marriages, Bihar and Jharkhand have interstate marriages, Tamil Nadu and Kerala have a lot of interstate marriages because of shared borders.

Corruption Perception Index data 2020
View attachment 765828
View attachment 765827

The thing is Hong Kong is an Island, in Mumbai people from various parts of country come in hope of work, due to which it is overcrowded and affects aesthetics and infrastructure of the city, plus Mumbai is not a planned city like Hong Kong, but leaders of Hong Kong developed the area, located strategically near the SCS, Mumbai was never redeveloped and planned, the people living Mumbai slums are richer than you’d expect, problem in Mumbai is over crowding and dirty politics, Bhendi Bazaar a backward area of Mumbai is being redeveloped into this by Saifee Burhani Trust and Tricone Group.

View attachment 765843

And the old and idle and least developed part of Mumbai, the Eastern Waterfront will be redeveloped like Hong Kong, you can know more about the megaproject worth 45 billion dollars on google, just search Mumbai Eastern Waterfront Redevelopment Project.

Much of Indian cities are unplanned and those are not redeveloped because of lack of will and dirty politics, else Chandigarh and Naya Raipur or New Delhi NCR which are planned are clean and aesthetically pleasing.

Well if he can’t get our religion it’s not his fault, numerous scientists in India and the rest of the world researched on our ancient scriptures and have interesting and scientific opinions on it.

And you’re quoting a terrorist, what Hitler was for Jews, Churchill was for Indians. He was the one who caused brutal famines in India to serve his men in World War.

Is it seen in your country or anywhere else in Indian Subcontinent? And regarding Infrastructure, our Logistics based Performance Index ranking by world bank for the year 2018:
View attachment 765830
View attachment 765831

Well, we don’t brag it, many do showing the talent our guys have, but sure brain drain is an issue, same for Pakistan but our guys are working domestically as well, that’s why there are many companies and startups in India who are in tech or any other sectors.

3.2 million or 2.2% of India’s population lives outside India, and not to mention this 32 million also includes the Indians living outside India who’s ancestors were taken by British before Independence as plantation workers like in Ceylon (Sri Lanka 🇱🇰), Fiji 🇫🇯, Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹, Guyana 🇬🇾, Mauritius 🇲🇺, Carribean Islands, Africa etc. Which also includes Pakistanis and Bangladeshis taken as plantation workers before partition.
View attachment 765833

While 4% of Pakistan’s population lives outside Pakistan.
View attachment 765834

There are thousands of Expats working in Indian companies in Bangalore alone.

No we don’t our coaches are replaced and upgraded, some older ones might be in service. Plus we have electrified majority of our railway routes, while next to no rail lines are electrified in Pakistan.

We manufacture our own coaches, and you guys are the ones who still use those British made coaches till date.

Pakistani railways
View attachment 765839

We have commissioned our Semi high speed rail line from New Delhi to Varanasi already. And a Bullet train /high speed rail line is under work between Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
View attachment 765840

And what’s wrong in preparing railway coaches as covid wards, I mean why not during such surreal humanitarian crisis of a global pandemic, anything should be done to make sure you don’t get overwhelmed by the infections.

And as far as I know, we are spending a lot on India’s infrastructure and critical infra plus various other things, spending more than 2 trillion dollars, yes 2 (T)rillion+ USD worth of infra.

Mega Projects like:
National Infrastructure Pipeline
Sagarmala
Bharatmala
2 Defence Corridors
11 Industrial corridors (out of these, the Delhi-Mumbai industrial corridor is largest at 90 billion USD, in comparison China Pakistan economic corridor is 62 billion USD project).
GIFT City
NAINA
MIHAN
Great Nicobar Islands
development Project
Mumbai Eastern Waterfront Redevelopment Project

and various other Special economic zones, central business districts and various such megaprojects are under implementation. Many are there which I can’t mention here, but the speed at which current government is working is mind boggling, I am keeping a track on such projects enthusiastically and I can be sure that our future is bright and we’ll get rid of our issues with time.

Ambani is not a joke, he’s the richest Asian guy, so he will speak things with some reason because his words matter to the rest of the country.
why are you comparing everything with Pakistan ? i know its indian obsession but here your indians are talking about China & USA not Pakistan.

why are you comparing everything with Pakistan ? i know its indian obsession but here your indians are talking about China & USA not Pakistan.
I know, he was the one showing India as some hopeless country, well there are many things going good in India, I don’t think when he says as rich as China or USA he means per capita wise becuase USA’s per capita GDP will be too high to match. Maybe he wanted to say GDP wise.

damn it. This is third time they changed the year. first was 2012, then 2021 and now 2047. Can anyone link it with math and tell us in 2047, which year they will give then?

We do not mind if date is extended as it is the date of being on top. Our GDP in ppp is much higher and there is a discussion when India will become No 1 and not when India will become a failed state from Failing state.

I know, he was the one showing India as some hopeless country, well there are many things going good in India, I don’t think when he says as rich as China or USA he means per capita wise becuase USA’s per capita GDP will be too high to match. Maybe he wanted to say GDP wise.
India is a hopeless country and the reason is you guys obsession with a 7 time smaller country Pakistan, and your lying and deceiving nature.

the topic is that some jerk inn your country is farting and when someone comment on it you started attacking his home country wow that is how india will reach china level in 2047?

India is a hopeless country and the reason is you guys obsession with a 7 time smaller country Pakistan, and your lying and deceiving nature.

the topic is that some jerk inn your country is farting and when someone comment on it you started attacking his home country wow that is how india will reach china level in 2047?
If India is hopeless then by that logic you are nowhere, right? No one considers India hopeless or else we won’t be receiving the 2nd highest FDI in the world among developing countries after China.

I hope I am allowed to factually counter you

Pakistan reported 22,000 cases of rapes last years, India reported 32500 cases in the same year.

While in India it is only 1.5 times higher with 7 times higher population.

Umm, we addressed our issue of open defecation, accepted the reality and worked upon it, millions of public and private household toilets were constructed to curb it.

And you posted a video more than 5 years old (22 April 2016), barely a year after government started their mission to curb this social issue.
View attachment 765821

Your honourable Prime Minister Mr. Imran Khan lauded India for her progressive achievements in curbing this issue.

As Urbanisation is increasing, YoY such social gaps are narrowing, yes it has been an ugly truth of our society. But there is discrimination in many countries in one form or the other.

And regarding cow urine, please no one believed in that except a few idiots who did that as a social media stunt. Please don’t say there aren’t any superstitions which might be followed in rural villages of pakistan as well.

Well it applies on you too as Pakistan is made up of Sindhis, Punjabis, Baloch, Pakhtun etc. I’ve never seen a Balti marrying a Baloch in Pakistan, plus it depends on Geography as well, Punjab and Tamil Nadu do not share borders and are more than a thousand miles apart, else Punjabis and Haryanvis have a lot of interstate marriages, Assamese and Bengalis have interstate marriages, Maharashtra and Gujarat have a lot of Interstate marriages, Bihar and Jharkhand have interstate marriages, Tamil Nadu and Kerala have a lot of interstate marriages because of shared borders.

Corruption Perception Index data 2020
View attachment 765828
View attachment 765827

The thing is Hong Kong is an Island, in Mumbai people from various parts of country come in hope of work, due to which it is overcrowded and affects aesthetics and infrastructure of the city, plus Mumbai is not a planned city like Hong Kong, but leaders of Hong Kong developed the area, located strategically near the SCS, Mumbai was never redeveloped and planned, the people living Mumbai slums are richer than you’d expect, problem in Mumbai is over crowding and dirty politics, Bhendi Bazaar a backward area of Mumbai is being redeveloped into this by Saifee Burhani Trust and Tricone Group.

View attachment 765843

And the old and idle and least developed part of Mumbai, the Eastern Waterfront will be redeveloped like Hong Kong, you can know more about the megaproject worth 45 billion dollars on google, just search Mumbai Eastern Waterfront Redevelopment Project.

Much of Indian cities are unplanned and those are not redeveloped because of lack of will and dirty politics, else Chandigarh and Naya Raipur or New Delhi NCR which are planned are clean and aesthetically pleasing.

Well if he can’t get our religion it’s not his fault, numerous scientists in India and the rest of the world researched on our ancient scriptures and have interesting and scientific opinions on it.

And you’re quoting a terrorist, what Hitler was for Jews, Churchill was for Indians. He was the one who caused brutal famines in India to serve his men in World War.

Is it seen in your country or anywhere else in Indian Subcontinent? And regarding Infrastructure, our Logistics based Performance Index ranking by world bank for the year 2018:
View attachment 765830
View attachment 765831

Well, we don’t brag it, many do showing the talent our guys have, but sure brain drain is an issue, same for Pakistan but our guys are working domestically as well, that’s why there are many companies and startups in India who are in tech or any other sectors.

3.2 million or 2.2% of India’s population lives outside India, and not to mention this 32 million also includes the Indians living outside India who’s ancestors were taken by British before Independence as plantation workers like in Ceylon (Sri Lanka 🇱🇰), Fiji 🇫🇯, Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹, Guyana 🇬🇾, Mauritius 🇲🇺, Carribean Islands, Africa etc. Which also includes Pakistanis and Bangladeshis taken as plantation workers before partition.
View attachment 765833

While 4% of Pakistan’s population lives outside Pakistan.
View attachment 765834

There are thousands of Expats working in Indian companies in Bangalore alone.

No we don’t our coaches are replaced and upgraded, some older ones might be in service. Plus we have electrified majority of our railway routes, while next to no rail lines are electrified in Pakistan.

We manufacture our own coaches, and you guys are the ones who still use those British made coaches till date.

Pakistani railways
View attachment 765839

We have commissioned our Semi high speed rail line from New Delhi to Varanasi already. And a Bullet train /high speed rail line is under work between Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
View attachment 765840

And what’s wrong in preparing railway coaches as covid wards, I mean why not during such surreal humanitarian crisis of a global pandemic, anything should be done to make sure you don’t get overwhelmed by the infections.

And as far as I know, we are spending a lot on India’s infrastructure and critical infra plus various other things, spending more than 2 trillion dollars, yes 2 (T)rillion+ USD worth of infra.

Mega Projects like:
National Infrastructure Pipeline
Sagarmala
Bharatmala
2 Defence Corridors
11 Industrial corridors (out of these, the Delhi-Mumbai industrial corridor is largest at 90 billion USD, in comparison China Pakistan economic corridor is 62 billion USD project).
GIFT City
NAINA
MIHAN
Great Nicobar Islands
development Project
Mumbai Eastern Waterfront Redevelopment Project

and various other Special economic zones, central business districts and various such megaprojects are under implementation. Many are there which I can’t mention here, but the speed at which current government is working is mind boggling, I am keeping a track on such projects enthusiastically and I can be sure that our future is bright and we’ll get rid of our issues with time.

Ambani is not a joke, he’s the richest Asian guy, so he will speak things with some reason because his words matter to the rest of the country.

Richest guy from a country shich eleminated poverty at an unpresidented rate, whose company's market capitalization is much more than the toatal market value of many nation and his company's export is more than many nation.
India is a country with one of the worst hunger problems in the world, and the hunger problem is actually worsening recently, even the so-called Indian middle-class is facing with hunger.
1627543865723.png

But in the same time, Mukesh Ambani is living in a 27 story personal mansion with his small family! And his personal wealth is even increasing from 36.8 billion USD in Apr 2020 to 78.3 billion in July 2021, although the majority of India is suffering from the worsening economy conditions.

What's amazing is such a guy is posting an article to advocate "equality"; what's more amazing is, such an article could be supported and liked by an ordinary Indian!!

India is a country with one of the worst hunger problems in the world, and the hunger problem is actually worsening recently, even the so-called Indian middle-class is facing with hunger.
View attachment 766014

But in the same time, Mukesh Ambani is living in a 27 story personal mansion with his small family! And his personal wealth is even increasing from 36.8 billion USD in Apr 2020 to 78.3 billion in July 2021, although the majority of India is suffering from the worsening economy conditions.

What's amazing is such a guy is posting an article to advocate "equality"; what's more amazing is, such an article could be supported and liked by an ordinary Indian!!

China is a great country with a lots of food to eat with options of Snakes, Cats, rats, dogs , cats, cockroaches etc which shows that China was full of nutrition food for ever , which India never had. Even today, China imports rice from India.

Indians are good at making wild claims and predictions, terribly bad at delivering them.

China has some great way to increase economy size like nobody else has in the world. China can add US gdp in a year as well if they want.

Back
Top Bottom