What's new

Muhammad Bin Qasim

yeah agree with that muhammad bin qassam is the first pakistani.

Both wanted to create a muslim state where Pakistan exists today

Its the reason for some to make the connection

Its more emotional then historic as well as the fact we hate india and indians and most want no connection to them

ridiculous ! he conquered it for the Umayyad caliphate and it was only modern day Sindh and very small part of Punjab vast majority of the population back then after his conquest in 700s was still Hindu/Buddhist and did not and he did not come with the purpose of making separate homeland for south asian Muslims. Jinnah is responsible for Pakistan had he not existed neither would Pakistan despite the Arab conquests.
How exactly did BQ even intend to create Muslim state there anyway when most native people there were still non-Muslims unless you think he intended to kill,expel or force convert the native population by the masses ? nor did he ever mention the word "Pakistani" just because people don't like India does not mean you can just make up history.

Last edited:
ridiculous ! he conquered it for the Umayyad caliphate and it was only modern day Sindh and very small part of Punjab vast majority of the population back then after his conquest in 700s was still Hindu/Buddhist and did not and he did not come with the purpose of making separate homeland for south asian Muslims. Jinnah is responsible for Pakistan had he not existed neither would Pakistan despite the Arab conquests.
How exatctly did BQ even intend to create Muslim state there anyway when most native people there were still non-Muslims unless you think he intended to kill,expel or force convert the native population by the masses ? nor did he ever mention the word "Pakistani" just because people don't like India does not mean you can just make up history.
Cuz Jinnah said that ,
That's it
final ,
Boom,
Hadouken!

lol whats next ? I guess T.E lawrence was the "first Saudi" :lol:
Mummah Bin Qasim would be feeling very angry in his grave after reading the comments of those Pakistani who are converting arab into Pakistani :D Those who have obsession with arabs should actually spend some time in arab countries and then they will know their real worth after feelings the love of arabs for Pakistani brothers :P

Quid e azam was very modern leader. He had no obsession with Arabs because of sharing same religion. Quaid e Azam never said Muhammad bin Qasim is first Pakistani but said movement of Pakistan started when first Muslim landed his foot on this region of Sub continent which brought Islam in here. He was saying this in cotext of two nation theory i.e Hinduism and Islam are two different religion with contradictory practices thats why it was not possible for Indian Muslims( ex Hinud/bhudist/pagns whatever) to live with Hindus when they are following two different contradictory beliefs( two nation theory) and oppressing each others in the name of religion/castes .

I doubt that Quid e azam would have demanded seperate country for Muslims if Hindus/Congress would have provided equal social, economical, political and religious rights to Muslims. He left congress after getting to know their mindset which was to opress Muslims.I know Indian historians exaggerate about Muslim rulers to portray them just villains who have done nothing good but were just busy in raping, killing to spread violence and fear but we should also not glorify them to the point that they all appear saints or angels to us who just came in here for service of Islam and never ever commited any crimes/sins

Last edited:
So has Buddhism and Zoroastrianism and Paganism and Hedonism.

Right, but why was Pakistan made? Because of Islam. So, without people like Qasim you wouldn't get a Pakistan. Get my point?

Why don't you also claim Khalid ibn al-walid as the "first Iranian" ? because he helped conquer the Persian empire and modern day Iran is Muslim today also due to Arab Muslim conquest and invasion same as modern day Pakistan why not Afghan Khilji as the "first Bangladeshi" see how stupid that sounds ? He can't be claimed as a pakistani because that is an absurd claim and makes you look like you have a serious inferiority complex.

Because neither Iran or Bangladesh were founded based on Islam. Pakistan was.

You are paranoid about this whole inferiority complex thing.

Are you serious?

Nope you are ignorant and can’t accept your genes are “Indian” :).

No, our genes would be mostly Indo-Aryan/Iranic. Indian is not an ethnic/racial category.

lol whats next ? I guess T.E lawrence was the "first Saudi" :lol:

To be honest, he kinda is the father of some of those independent Arab states.

Take that as you wish.

Back
Top Bottom