What's new

Muhammad Bin Qasim

okay an independent kid left in pool of dirt what will he turn into?

given full freedom of ideas and thoughts but surrounded by filth!
Thats not always the case , u do know very well .. you're just making your argument sound strong .

Did you even read my posts?

Muhammad Bin Qasim had many locals fight under him, he did not discriminate. I'll also say this again, many Pakistanis are descended from Arabs who migrated to the region during the Islamic conquests.

Anyway, if my ancestors acted against Islam, I would have finished them myself if I could. Ideology trumps all, including ethnicity.

This is getting tedious.

Go read my previous posts.

You would kill your own ancestors over an ideology imposed on you by a foreign leader ?

You are being thrown curveballs here and there because the stance you and a lot of Pakistanis have taken is extremely disgraceful. You are glorifying invaders and the murderers of your ancestors. You and I have more in common with the men MBQ fought than MBQ himself. 70 years down the line we are still ridiculed for having an identitiy crisis because we identity more with invaders than the people who fought to defend this land. All religions and empires have been spread by the sword and as time has witnessed they come and go but what never changes is our identity as the people of this land.
lols! if MQB was a barbaric invader then Muslim league and Quaid shouldnt have fought for our independence.

the only thing that will never change is our identity and our identity is not Pakistan its Islam we are Muslim our land was created on the name of Islam for Islam!!!!

Pretty much.

If this were true, why is he not mentioned in any sahih ahadith? Why are Pakhtuns never mentioned in sahih ahadith either?

That's a lame argument. You think all those thousands of people who took biyah on Prophet (PBUH) will be mentioned in Sahih ahadith? When an ethnicity itself is telling its history, you suggesting otherwise realy don't hold much ground.

Pakistan ancient history is much more then just Mohammad bin Qasim landing on Sindh shores. Besides, Islam in rest of Pakistan was spread by saints, not by sword. Its a far fetched idea that northern Pakistanis would have been influenced by Qasim exploits in south. We also keep mum about what happened to him after he was recalled by the Khalifa.

Its a rather crude attempt to Arabanise Pakistan own, indigenous and glorious ancient history. We are a civilization, and we don't owe anyone anything.

Thats not always the case , u do know very well .. you're just making your argument sound strong .
no Ma'am i am not!!!

see a kids brain is empty and its parents job to fill it with either glamours of the world or reality of the world!! as parent its our duty to prepare them to educate them about real world!!! Pakistan as country and nation (IMO) is confused we have no set priorities or ideology! are we as a nation fulfilling the dream that was Pakistan or adhering to ideology of the creation of Pakistan.

Pakistan ancient history is much more then just Mohammad bin Qasim landing on Sindh shores. Besides, Islam in rest of Pakistan was spread by saints, not by sword. Its a far fetched idea that northern Pakistanis would have been influenced by Qasim exploits in south. We also keep mum about what happened to him after he was recalled by the Khalifa.

Its a rather crude attempt to Arabanise Pakistan own, indigenous and glorious ancient history. We are a civilization, and we don't owe anyone anything.

North Pakistanis were for sure influenced by Qasim, without him further Islamic conquests may have never occurred.

He was executed by the Abbasid's purely because his uncle was a terrible person, Qasim himself did nothing wrong.

It is not an attempt to Arabise Pakistan, you guys are so paranoid.

That's a lame argument. You think all those thousands of people who took biyah on Prophet (PBUH) will be mentioned in Sahih ahadith? When an ethnicity itself is telling its history, you suggesting otherwise realy don't hold much ground.

If you can give me solid evidence Pakhtuns came from a Sahabi, I will only then believe you. Until then, I shall treat this story as it should be treated as: folklore.

You would kill your own ancestors over an ideology imposed on you by a foreign leader ?

Me being a Muslim is my choice, nobody imposed it upon me.

If my ancestors fought against Islam, yes, I'd side against them.

lols! if MQB was a barbaric invader then Muslim league and Quaid shouldnt have fought for our independence.

the only thing that will never change is our identity and our identity is not Pakistan its Islam we are Muslim our land was created on the name of Islam for Islam!!!!

The two situations are literally nothing alike. There's a thousand year gap between the two. The quaid and Muslim league fought for independence because they realized that Muslims could never truly thrive under Hindu rule and in order to protect their rights they needed a seperate state. MBQ was the exact opposite, he didn't fight for anyones rights, he came and killed your ancestors, who probably fought for their future generations and here you are limiting your identity to the invaders ideology.

There's 1.6 billion other people with the same belief as you so how exactly can you identify as a belief ? Our land was created in the name of protecting non Hindu minorities, if it were a land exclusively made for Muslims then why are there non Muslims in our country ? Hell, why is there white in the flag ?

North Pakistanis were for sure influenced by Qasim, without him further Islamic conquests may have never occurred.

He was executed by the Abbasid's purely because his uncle was a terrible person, Qasim himself did nothing wrong.

If you can give me solid evidence Pakhtuns came from a Sahabi, I will only then believe you. Until then, I shall treat this story as it should be treated as: folklore.

Me being a Muslim is my choice, nobody imposed it upon me.

If my ancestors fought against Islam, yes, I'd side against them.

It wasn't your choice. A choice is something you make. You were born into a Muslim family which is why you are a Muslim today. If you're a convert then yes then it'd be your choice.

It wasn't your choice. A choice is something you make. You were born into a Muslim family which is why you are a Muslim today. If you're a convert then yes then it'd be your choice.

I made the choice myself you idiot. I don't blindly follow like a sheep (unfortunately I don't think I can say the same for you). For a fair amount of time I was a staunch atheist, and even now the Islam I follow is different to my family's. If I was Muslim just because I was born into a Muslim household, my Islam would be identical to theirs and I would have never been a staunch atheist. I would have also never considered other religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, etc.

My religion is without a doubt my choice.

I made the choice myself you idiot. I don't blindly follow like a sheep (unfortunately I don't think I can say the same for you). For a fair amount of time I was a staunch atheist, and even now the Islam I follow is different to my family's. If I was Muslim just because I was born into a Muslim household, my Islam would be identical to theirs and I would have never been a staunch atheist. I would have also never considered other religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, etc.

My religion is without a doubt my choice.

But the system you so wholeheartedly advocate for doesn't consider it a choice. For example since you are born into a Muslim family and according to your own self you were an atheist for some time, this implies apostasy. And I don't think I need to tell you how that road ends.

The two situations are literally nothing alike. There's a thousand year gap between the two. The quaid and Muslim league fought for independence because they realized that Muslims could never truly thrive under Hindu rule and in order to protect their rights they needed a seperate state. MBQ was the exact opposite, he didn't fight for anyones rights, he came and killed your ancestors, who probably fought for their future generations and here you are limiting your identity to the invaders ideology.

There's 1.6 billion other people with the same belief as you so how exactly can you identify as a belief ? Our land was created in the name of protecting non Hindu minorities, if it were a land exclusively made for Muslims then why are there non Muslims in our country ? Hell, why is there white in the flag ?

sir my ideology is exactly same like 1.6 Muslims in the world our ideology is Islamic ideology thats makes us one and Pakistan KSA Iran afghanistan are all bs borders that holds no value according to principle of Islams yes its my country and i love it and will do anything to defend it but land is land,Pakistan not a piece of land its the people!

as for your other points if Pakistan was created only for muslims then why are non muslims in Pakistan!! Pakistan was created to give Muslims freedom to practice tgeir religion and thrive in freedom and in a Islamic Muslim society non muslims are respected and not forced to convert!!

But the system you so wholeheartedly advocate for doesn't consider it a choice. For example since you are born into a Muslim family and according to your own self you were an atheist for some time, this implies apostasy. And I don't think I need to tell you how that road ends.

It does consider it a choice. Islam just tells you to keep your mouth shut about certain choices, otherwise there will be consequences.

Even as an atheist, I never understood the whole ex-Muslim culture, all they did was cry all day about how abused they were, and make some of the silliest and nonsensical excuses not to believe in the religion. It's silly. If you don't believe in Islam, keep that to yourself and move on with your life.

That is some flawed history , as there is no connection between Mohammad Bin Qasim and Pakistan

The "region" geographic area we know or call Pakistan and it's people had had cultural ties with various empires in past

That is why our food looks like Persian food with touch of extra spices

From European / Persian / Arab and Mongol , so we have developed a good cultural mix

And never did we ever were connected to entity called South Asia

Mohammad Bin Qasim did not leave us a Trove of Gold and Dimond which we used to free Pakistan in 1947, it was work of people Muslims who wanted a Independent state

People like Mohamad Ali Jinnah and others who envisioned Pakistan Such as Illama Iqbal or the ground work done by Sir Syed , who setup education and schools

LkUQbIy.jpg

slide_2.jpg

slide_16.jpg

slide_1.jpg
Looking at the maps it’s clear that the present day territory of Pakistan was almost always conquered by various empires. These invasions and conquests have had a profound impact on the culture and language of Pakistan, it is a mixture of all adjoining regions.

The people of Pakistan have a history that predates Mohammed bin Quasim, and its foolish to believe that Pakistans history only began after Muslim conquests...!
Before Muslims, Pakistan was conquered by the Greeks, Persians and many Indian empires most notably the Maurya empire.

Before Muslims, Pakistan was conquered by the Greeks, Persians and many Indian empires most notably the Maurya empire.

And Hindustan was conquered by Kanishka, Menander, Akbar, Shah Jahan, Abdali, Ghazi Malik, and Sikander Shah Mir, and unlike the ones you named, all these guys came from Pakistan (Peshawar, Sialkot, Sindh, Lahore, Multan, Dipalpur and Kashmir).

Also, almost all the empires which conquered Pakistan settled down, adopting our customs as well as adding their own influence to the mix and intermarried with the local people, resulting in many Pakistanis being descended from them, e.g Gujjars and Durranis come from the Hepthalites, Baluchis come from Persia, Sindhis have some Arab admixture in them, Punjabis and Pakhtuns have some Greek admixture in them, etc.

Oh and Kautilya (a man instrumental in building the Mauryan empire) came from Taxila, so the Mauryan empire is not foreign.

Last edited:

That's the misconception that Islam in Pakistan spread through sword and conquest. This land is littered with the graves of Saint and preachers.

He was executed because of the Raja Dahir wife which the Khalifa wanted for himself. You are clueless about history.

Qasim exploits in Sindh are one of the many events which influenced Pakistan. It is NOT THE event.

What evidence you need when they themselves are telling you , their own history.

Last but not least, who do you think build the Indus civilization? Aliens from Mars?

That's the misconception that Islam in Pakistan spread through sword and conquest. This land is littered with the graves of Saint and preachers.

He was executed because of the Raja Dahir wife which the Khalifa wanted for himself. You are clueless about history.

Qasim exploits in Sindh are one of the many events which influenced Pakistan. It is NOT THE event.

What evidence you need when they themselves are telling you , their own history.

Last but not least, who do you think build the Indus civilization? Aliens from Mars?

Islam was spread through preachers (that's how every religion is spread, sword alone doesn't cut it), but they could only preach because the way was paved for them by the conquerors and sword wielders.

No, that's a myth. He was executed during the Abbasid revolution as he was the nephew of Al Hajjaj Ibn Yusuf.

It was the catalyst that created a chain reaction, ultimately ending in Pakistan's formation.

That is not sufficient evidence. Baluchis say they are Syrian, but we know for a fact that they came from Persia during the late Sassanid period.

They weren't Muslim I can tell you that much

Back
Top Bottom