What's new

Mughal’s Rajput policy vs Afghan policy

bharotis have some shame, obsession with rapes isn't healthy

ranjeet_rapist_1024x1024.png
that's a bit rich coming from you ... what was that Musharraf said about rapes and visas ?

@good_boy
You just got served!:woot:
Its not surprising that Pakistan lost all wars against India.
Pakistan was throughout its history mostly under foreign rule and was never able to produce any great
Dynasties or warriors. Its obvious why Pakistan lost all wars against a country like India
which produced some of the greatest warriors in world history like the
Maurya rulers who defeated the Greek invaders
the Gupta kings and Satavahana kings who defeated the Scythian invaders
the Aulikara kings who defeated the Hun invaders
the Chalukya rulers, the Rashtrakuta kings and Pratihara rulers who defeated the Arab invaders
the Chola kings who conquered the major part of maritime Southeast Asia
the Vijayanagara kings and Rajput kings who defeated the Turkic invaders
the Maratha rulers who defeated the Portuguese and Mughal invaders
and the Sikh rulers who defeated the Afghan invaders.

Afghanistan has been going through this 'tough' period even before the creation of Pakistan & then later their interference in Pakistan tremendously back-fired leading to the utter ruin of Afghans & Afghanistan !

We got the best of the Pukhtoons whereas the Afghans are stuck with a jealous bunch of ingrates who's highest ambition for the day is thinking up ways to carve out their Loy Afghanistan from nearly 2/3rds of Pakistan !
Afghanistan before communist regime was very peaceful. There were no civil wars from abdali to daud khan. The poverty of the country was due to lack of resources and agricultural lands.
Your hatred for Afghans is actually the fear that bhutto regime had when daud khan became too aggressive about pakhtunistan...... Afghans can not be blamed for claiming their historical territory, blame british who came up with genius plan of dividing pakhtuns into two, creating mess for both afghanistan and pakistan in the future. Because afghanistan lost two thirds of the pashtun population to pakistan, it severly disturbed the demographic balance in afghanistan...which ultimately led to civil wars in 90s. Tajiks , hazaras and uzbeks are now flexing their muscles, even they remained dormant for last 2 centuries.

Afghanistan before communist regime was very peaceful. There were no civil wars from abdali to daud khan. The poverty of the country was due to lack of resources and agricultural lands.
Your hatred for Afghans is actually the fear that bhutto regime had when daud khan became too aggressive about pakhtunistan...... Afghans can not be blamed for claiming their historical territory, blame british who came up with genius plan of dividing pakhtuns into two, creating mess for both afghanistan and pakistan in the future. Because afghanistan lost two thirds of the pashtun population to pakistan, it severly disturbed the demographic balance in afghanistan...which ultimately led to civil wars in 90s. Tajiks , hazaras and uzbeks are now flexing their muscles, even they remained dormant for last 2 centuries.

What was Pashtun population in Afghanistan before soviet invasion?

I dont know but it was higher than 43%. 3 millions afghans died in soviet invasion and bulk of them were pashtuns.
Even today casaualties since 2001 are mostly of pashtuns.

I dont know but it was higher than 43%. 3 millions afghans died in soviet invasion and bulk of them were pashtuns.

So what do you think should be done? There are what 30 million pashtuns in Pak. So if they join you guys then pashtuns can rule Kabul again instead Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks etc

No country has any Historical Territory because Historical Territories belong to 'Ethnicties' not present day geographical states which means us having more than twice the number of Pukhtoons than the whole world combined should claim every inch of Afghanistan because it was Historically Pukhtoon land !

Just because Afghanistan is called 'Afghan-istan' does not make it the successor state to past Pukhtoon Empires anymore than the Mongols claiming most of present day South Asia, the Middle East & China just because historically they had conquered it or the Americans claiming most of North America just because they happen to share the name 'America' with North America & hence become the successor State to whatever Columbus discovered !

For once take your bloody nasal parast & qaum parast glasses off & use your God Given brain to 'think' logically otherwise whats the point of learning to read & write & obtaining further education if you're going to continue to live in the 'Age of Tribalistic Ignorance' that Islam came to do away with !

Furthermore the Border Between Pakistan & Afghanistan is not anymore or anyless natural or unnatural than the borders between Afghanistan & Tajikistan & Afghanistan & Uzebkistan or even Afghanistan & Iran for that matter; perhaps if you could just for a day stop being such a racist cry baby who goes 'Oiii bichareiii Afghan' at the mere mention of Afghanistan & Pukhtoons you could use that sorry excuse for a 'brain' that you've got !

Thankfully for us Pakistani Pukhtoons are immensely patriotic Pakistanis & you racists fellows are immensely low in nymber !

And just for the record the Communist Regime under Babrak wasn't very Peaceful viz a vie Pakistan & it came after Daud Khan not before him - It beggars belief how poor your reading of History is !

No country has any Historical Territory because Historical Territories belong to 'Ethnicties' not present day geographical states which means us having more than twice the number of Pukhtoons than the whole world combined should claim every inch of Afghanistan because it was Historically Pukhtoon land !

Just because Afghanistan is called 'Afghan-istan' does not make it the successor state to past Pukhtoon Empires anymore than the Mongols claiming most of present day South Asia, the Middle East & China just because historically they had conquered it or the Americans claiming most of North America just because they happen to share the name 'America' with North America & hence become the successor State to whatever Columbus discovered !

For once take your bloody nasal parast & qaum parast glasses off & use your God Given brain to 'think' logically otherwise whats the point of learning to read & write & obtaining further education if you're going to continue to live in the 'Age of Tribalistic Ignorance' that Islam came to do away with !

Furthermore the Border Between Pakistan & Afghanistan is not anymore or anyless natural or unnatural than the borders between Afghanistan & Tajikistan & Afghanistan & Uzebkistan or even Afghanistan & Iran for that matter; perhaps if you could just for a day stop being such a racist cry baby who goes 'Oiii bichareiii Afghan' at the mere mention of Afghanistan & Pukhtoons you could use that sorry excuse for a 'brain' that you've got !

Thankfully for us Pakistani Pukhtoons are immensely patriotic Pakistanis & you racists fellows are immensely low in nymber !

And just for the record the Communist Regime under Babrak wasn't very Peaceful viz a vie Pakistan & it came after Daud Khan not before him - It beggars belief how poor your reading of History is !
LOL tanda ruk, lagta hey naashtay may mirch kaa kar aaye ho.
I wont say much, just remember that borders are never permenant. If tommorow pakistan dissolves, millions of pakhtuns in punjab and sindh wont be allowed to stay there......
What we need is another abdali, not a bacha khan.

LOL tanda ruk, lagta hey naashtay may mirch kaa kar aaye ho.
I wont say much, just remember that borders are never permenant. If tommorow pakistan dissolves, millions of pakhtuns in punjab and sindh wont be allowed to stay there......
What we need is another abdali, not a bacha khan.

Of course borders are not permanent but why would millions of Pukhtoons be allowed to stay in Punjab is something a nasal parast will never understand so I won't even bother explaining !

Of course borders are not permanent but why would millions of Pukhtoons be allowed to stay in Punjab is something a nasal parast will never understand so I won't even bother explaining !
And do i need to remind you that your "nasal-parast" authorities of punjab fill the jails with any pashtuns in sight whenever they had to tighten the security in punjab?...do i need to remind you that now your taasubi punjabis are calling pakhtuns 'bijlichor'.
The moment pakistan cease to exist, pakhtuns will be asked to pack their bags and go back to their villages.
Taliban insurgency has already created high level of anti-pakhtun sentiments in punjab, i cant imagine what would be the situation if this militancy continued for another decade.

Last edited:
And do i need to remind you that your "nasal-parast" authorities of punjab fill the jails with any pashtuns in sight whenever they had to tighten the security in punjab?...do i need to remind you that now your taasubi punjabis are calling pakhtuns 'bijlichor'.
The momen pakistan cease to exist, pakhtuns will be asked to pack their bags and go back to their villages.
Taliban insurgency has already created high level of anti-pakhtun sentiments in punjab, i cant imagine would if this militancy continued for another decade.

Yes you do need to remind me because amongst my dozens of Pukhtoon friends & family members & dozens of Pukhtoons that I see here in Lahore every day being respected & living in peace - I don't see any 'nasal parast' authorities filling our jails with Pukhtoons or calling them Bijlichor or asking them to pack their bags & go back to their villages !

Only a Racist Foool like yourself sees these things or rather imagines them !

Leave the Pukhtoons out of this because you & the average Pukhtoon are world's apart - They are Proud of being Pukhtoons but they do not differentiate between Brothers simply because one is a Pukhtoon & the other is not; you are a different breed...!

Back
Top Bottom