What's new

Mughal’s Rajput policy vs Afghan policy

Proof is you Tomar Singh, mughal plus bhils blood runs in your blood, no wonder you look like donkey. Bharotis rajputs are victimes of mughal lust. ;)
Where's the proof Punjabi Muslim kunjar? ;)
Tomars had almost no contact with Mughals.:azn:
People with Mughal blood are Muslim, why would they stay in Hindu community.:rofl:
Your historical knowledge is lacking kunjar.
And anyways Rajsthani Jats are more Caucasian then Punjabi Muslim Jats. Silly bhangee Pakjabi.

Where's the proof Punjabi Muslim kunjar? ;)
Tomars had almost no contact with Mughals.:azn:
People with Mughal blood are Muslim, why would they stay in Hindu community.:rofl:
Your historical knowledge is lacking kunjar.
And anyways Rajsthani Jats are more Caucasian then Punjabi Muslim Jats. Silly bhangee Pakjabi.

lol i have seen rajasthani jats. They look no different then chamars of punjab, don't confuse them with us punjabi jats.

Your ancestors bent over mughals, their blood runs through your veins. Weather you accept it or no its up to you. ;)

lol i have seen rajasthani jats. They look no different then chamars of punjab, don't confuse them with us punjabi jats.
Lol that's not what Harrapa says Bhangee, both Punjabi Sikh Jatt and Rajasthani Jatt have less ASI than Punjabi Muslim Jatt.;) Silly bhangee.
Your ancestors bent over to every invader , whether you accept it or not is up to you.;)
2zzuu50.jpg

Lol that's not what Harrapa says Bhangee, both Punjabi Sikh Jatt and Rajasthani Jatt have less ASI than Punjabi Muslim Jatt.;) Silly bhangee.
2zzuu50.jpg

2 rajasthani jat samples lol, again there are 5 arain punjabis samples with lowest ASI among them, 18% south indian. Look at pashtuns, they have 23% S-Indian average but do they look like chamars like rajasthani jats? Nope ;)

Or kalash people with 21% S-Indian. There is difference between genes and looks. Obama is half white remember you mulato ;)

2 rajasthani jat samples lol, again there are 5 arain punjabis samples with lowest ASI among them, 18% south indian. Look at pashtuns, they have 23% S-Indian average but do they look like chamars like rajasthani jats? Nope ;)

Or kalash people with 21% S-Indian. There is difference between genes and looks. Obama is half white remember you mulato ;)
It doesn't matter, you have never seen a Rajasthani Jat. You hold these results as pure fact when it suits you but as false when it doesn't oh dear.;):rofl:

It doesn't matter, you have never seen a Rajasthani Jat. You hold these results as pure fact when it suits you but as false when it doesn't oh dear.;):rofl:

I have seen so many of them, they shouldn't be called jats anymore. ;)

I am glad he is not banned, he is just showcasing his mentality. people like him are exactly the reason why Khaps don't want same gotra marriage. :p:

dorkie haryani jats like you should be ashamed of yourself. You have rapist in your avatar, bharoti with rape fantasy? No marriage in same gotra but still Bimaru states produces biggest retards ever. While punjabi Khatri hindus dominate bollywood, business and shit on your kind ;) despite cousin marriages

dorkie haryani jats like you should be ashamed of yourself. You have rapist in your avatar, bharoti with rape fantasy? No marriage in same gotra but still Bimaru states produces biggest retards ever. While punjabi Khatri hindus dominate bollywood, business and shit on your kind ;) despite cousin marriages
Haryanvi jats have nothing to be ashamed of ... infact we are a driving force in sports. If avatar is the yardstick to measure one's mental state, yours prove that you are blank. which you are so boastfully demonstrating. And as far as producing biggest retards are concerned come back and talk to me when you find someone blowing himself up in a temple because people there were worshiping Krishna instead of Shiva.

Haryanvi jats have nothing to be ashamed of ... infact we are a driving force in sports. If avatar is the yardstick to measure one's mental state, yours prove that you are blank. which you are so boastfully demonstrating. And as far as producing biggest retards are concerned come back and talk to me when you find someone blowing himself up in a temple because people there were worshiping Krishna instead of Shiva.

hahahah sports :rofl:

Thats all i need to know about state of haryavi jats. Not blowing up but killing little babies in millions and those left to grow up shall be raped one day. Great state of Haryana :rofl: And as if hindus don't kill religious minorties out of hatered. Have some shame and remove rapist from your avatar.

hahahah sports :rofl:

Thats all i need to know about state of haryavi jats. Not blowing up but killing little babies in millions and those left to grow up shall be raped one day. Great state of Haryana :rofl: And as if hindus don't kill religious minorties out of hatered. Have some shame and remove rapist from your avatar.
wow I bet rolling on floor really helped to stamp out the @ss on fire.

Back
Top Bottom