What's new

Mughal’s Rajput policy vs Afghan policy

And do i need to remind you that your "nasal-parast" authorities of punjab fill the jails with any pashtuns in sight whenever they had to tighten the security in punjab?...do i need to remind you that now your taasubi punjabis are calling pakhtuns 'bijlichor'.
The momen pakistan cease to exist, pakhtuns will be asked to pack their bags and go back to their villages.
Taliban insurgency has already created high level of anti-pakhtun sentiments in punjab, i cant imagine would if this militancy continued for another decade.

LOL.

We can kick out Pashtuns from Punjab right now if we wanted. But since you have never been to Punjab, you will never understand the mindset. Punjabis are liberal when it comes to different ethnicities. If a Pashtun has land in Punjab, who am I to make him leave? That is his land in terms of Islam and kanoon.

Luffy saab ye charas paan chor do. :lol:

Yes you do need to remind me because amongst my dozens of Pukhtoon friends & family members & dozens of Pukhtoons that I see here in Lahore every day being respected & living in peace - I don't see any 'nasal parast' authorities filling our jails with Pukhtoons or calling them Bijlichor or asking them to pack their bags & go back to their villages !

Only a Racist Foool like yourself sees these things or rather imagines them !

Leave the Pukhtoons out of this because you & the average Pukhtoon are world's apart - They are Proud of being Pukhtoons but they do not differentiate between Brothers simply because one is a Pukhtoon & the other is not; you are a different breed...!

Butt sb. jaanay do, koi larki warki tu es ko lift nahi karwaati es liay saari frustration yeh internet par Punjabi bashing kar k utaarta hai -- Thand raakhoo

@EyanKhan - Can you please deal with this Racist ? :coffee:

Warnaaa teriii Afridi kay hii bat seh pitaiii karooon gaa ! :mad:

Aur sunaaa mereiii Bhai kaiseiii hooo ? :)

Bhai teek hun bad exams are near so trying to study but with little success :cry:
aap sunai kaise hain ??:angel:

Luffy is a confused individual. He is from Lakki Marwat and thinks he is Afghan. But when Afghans spit on him, he comes here to show his resentment towards Pakistan.

The majority of the people of his region are pro Pakistan.

Luffy saab, you are an opportunist just like your leader.

dd21e8fdcb7871a1aa42100ce991a3df.jpeg

I dunno much about Urdu B; I got a 94% in Urdu A & my Urdu was pretty bad ! :ashamed:
Not great at urdu either
I did very little work for other subjects like Bio , pak std etc and got a good result but studied considerably for urdu with a sucky result(a frickin B) :angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom