What's new

Mubashir Lucman Debating Fauzia Wahab

Inko Kab sharam ayegi ?????

Espeically this lady "Fouzia Wahab" most ..... political worker i have ever seen. In every current Affair program she just trying to become smart always laughing smilling thats it. Such a BS gov in the history of any country.

DEAR BROTHER THIS BAGAIRAT PARTY THE DIDNT KNOW WHAT IS POLITICAL SYSTEM.YAR INSAN KO KHUDA KAY PASS BI TO JANA HAI,AND THAY THINK THAT PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW.SHAME ON PPP.THEY LEFT THE MESSAGE OF BIBI .THIS ACCTUALLY A COROUPT PARTY

Hitting PPP for every stupid reason is totally unjust. Just in a short spam of one year and crunch time, PPP did an extra ordinary job. Why one forgets, PPP was left alone to in quagmire of issues by one of the major party and it was the PPP that strived for the survival of Pakistan. It is not first time; since 1970,s PPP was given rule when country’s survival was at stake. The atrocity in addition to this PPP was blamed for taint left by dictators or relieving regimes.

We must learn this is not time of point scoring of achieving political mileage , it is time to think above from party line and support Govt.

1970 Elections... If Sh. Mujeeb's party won the majority of NA seats why he was not placed in the PM seat. Why there was a slogan " Udhar Tum, Idthar Hum" ..... Just think about it. They have arrived in power do they have any plan, havnt they learnt from the pat mistakes, the answer is NO.

The only political party in the whole world that would take down the National flag and put up there own piece a ****.
Look what Fozia got to say...

P3GqKzsTu_I[/media] - Report: Where did our national flag go? (Islamabad)

There another PPP fatty cow named Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan ex*PML Q, she had hard exchange of words with Kashmala Tariq in the programe "Kal Taq" just try to up load that video in PDF. Words like Heera mandi ect was used by that crazy B...h.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a B!@#H ...
going by her philosophy
IF i have money, and if i give her food, and clothes
that means i can have my way with her ?

Nawaz lulu 1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom