What's new

MRAP Kripi for Tunisian army

Armed 6x6 Version ?

Yrxs0g1.jpg
i think by the PIC of the ones with Tunisian flag are 4x4

i think by the PIC of the ones with Tunisian flag are 4x4

Yes i know that, but maybe Tunisia has ordered more and the 6x6 version too !

The Question is has BMC delivered all 468 Order´s for the Turkish Army ? How they can deliver to Tunisia if they even no has finished their first Order´s ?

I don´t think that the BMC ´s with Tunisia Flag for Tunisia ! Look at their Camouflage & Co. Anything there is an Show.

Yes i know that, but maybe Tunisia has ordered more and the 6x6 version too !

The Question is has BMC delivered all 468 Order´s for the Turkish Army ? How they can deliver to Tunisia if they even no has finished their first Order´s ?

I don´t think that the BMC ´s with Tunisia Flag for Tunisia ! Look at their Camouflage & Co. Anything there is an Show.
when we take a vehicle we take it by it owner camouflage most of the time than in Tunisia we paint our camouflage

Don´t worry Tunisia will get his Kirpi´s without Problems.

Maybe Tunisia order later too some BMC Military Trucks.

dsc09318a.jpg

28jxpnd.jpg

img_2349_copy.jpg

JFa9t.jpg

Information existed since late September 2013, but I have not noticed it only now
Tunisian army request for the acquisition of MRAP Kirpi as was announced by Turkish Defense Minister Ismat Yilmaz, and did not specify the number yet., But the Turkish Ministry of Defense talked about the exporting it soon ..

For example Kirpi entered into the inventory of the Turkish Armed Forces now, in short time will start exporting to Tunisia

no good translation

euro-3128.jpg

7280h.jpg

0_75029_1259c1da_XXXL.jpg

BMCMRAPSPECS.jpg

Why not from KSA???

Good call Tunisia, Kirpi is a combat proven platform that's been in use of Turkish military for quite some time.

Good news, does Tunisia has Otokar Kobra ?
no
the Kirpi is the first thing we buy from Turkey

Why not from KSA???
i don't have answer but probably the Kirpi prove it herself in real combat situation and maybe Al-Masmaq more expansive
any vehicle is combat proven is butter than a one is not
and Kirpi is more practical than Al-Masmaq ( Kirpi can carry 15 soldier max and Al-Masmaq 11 max )

Back
Top Bottom