What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

Interior Sindh votes for PPP. Urban Sindh previously voted for MQM and in the last election did vote for PTI.
It doesn't matter if your dad voted for PTI or not the matter is PPP winning in Sindh
yeh man please ask fauji who signed nro and other who protected and made sure zardari comes to power so he can make billions!!

people are dying in karachi kar you smart asses are blaming people whoes vote mean fk all and dont matter!!

fk this system!! india say larna hai bc apnay mulk may 2 takkay keh zardari say phatti hai bawakoof banaya howa hai!! log janwarun ki turhan zaleel ho rahay hain yahan aur log dars day rahay hain!n

even if peiople voted for ppp there is a fking govt and a system law bc grow a fking paur and arrest these bastards who are looting and destroying part of Pakistan!n
Listen you idiot if you arrest someone like you suggested above it becomes a problem what we need to do is get majority in sindh then arrest these PPP baboons if we arrest them when they have majority it turns into unnecessary violence. Since the people off Sindh think they can see Bhutto at night and start bending over. It won't get any better for sindh

Sir when are you graduating to being an admin :partay:
lolz...I doubt I would be and I doubt I would like to be :fie:

Dont like paper pushing... look at @Horus our cheerful chitrol giving mod became a silent lamb since he became admin :angel:

O bhai khoon kharaba hojaega.. Karachi has seen ethnic violence in the past.. Even MQM will play Mohajir card..

Aap Kashmir ka socho gay ya apnay mulk ko bachanay ki fikar karoge?
Hojaye tuo hojaye khoon kharaba 90's se ziyada hoga kia? why karachities keep suffering just because we want separate karachi province? and keep suffering as sindh court has sindhi judge who pass judgement in favor of PPP every time.

PPP will start Sindhudesh tehreek.. they are waiting for PTI to start for separating Karachi to mobilize Sindhi people..

You don't need another independence movement in your backyard..
Chanda seperate province ki movement start karna asaan nai hai. Tmhare IK lhid bolchuka hai no seperate province for Karachittes

To add salt to Karachiites wounds, Zardari has been shifted to PIMS from jail. Bhai wah, ikhees toppon ki salaami establishment ke liyay.
bhai jab fauj aur ppp mil keh tanker mafia chalaye gay land grabbing karaun gay bc dha city sh e faisal peh qabza karaun gay toh pims kia pindi keh top office may ilaj hoga!!
ya sab bawakoof banna rahay hain hum ko!

Yeah sure vote for PPP or MQM who have ruled u for decades. Pti in one year have destroyed beautiful and peaceful Karachi. Good thinking go on.
PPP is screwing with the people and people aren't doing anything. They haven't done anything when MQM was killing innocent and I m preety sure they won't do nothing against PTI.
It's not Karachi it's same all across Pakistan politicians are kicking people around and we don't do other than crying. People around world have gathered and thrown out such politicans out and brought them to justice. But Mashallah Pakistani are high on weed.
Abhi khawab e gaflat Mai Hai sonay do. Jag kr Kiya kr lain gay.

It's a deadlock,PTI should make life of pee pee pee higher command difficult.Creating rifts in party.
Jab tak bhutto zinda hai, rifts nahi paida hosakteen..

Only one solution.. some how a truck smashes the car in which the whole family is travelling.. that's the proper solution..

It doesn't matter if your dad voted for PTI or not the matter is PPP winning in Sindh

Listen you idiot if you arrest someone like you suggested above it becomes a problem what we need to do is get majority in sindh then arrest these PPP baboons if we arrest them when they have majority it turns into unnecessary violence. Since the people off Sindh think they can see Bhutto at night and start bending over. It won't get any better for sindh
ya smart ***!!

lumber 1 ki chor ko pakarnay may phaati hai app chunay kakay ho ya boot licker ho sab nai!

Jab tak bhutto zinda hai, rifts nahi paida hosakteen..

Only one solution.. some how a truck smashes the car in which the whole family is travelling.. that's the proper solution..
Awam from karachi can go mad,few people can die im protest,that's so bad.

Yeah sure vote for PPP or MQM who have ruled u for decades. Pti in one year have destroyed beautiful and peaceful Karachi. Good thinking go on.
PPP is screwing with the people and people aren't doing anything. They haven't done anything when MQM was killing innocent and I m preety sure they won't do nothing against PTI.
It's not Karachi it's same all across Pakistan politicians are kicking people around and we don't do other than crying. People around world have gathered and thrown out such politicans out and brought them to justice. But Mashallah Pakistani are high on weed.
Abhi khawab e gaflat Mai Hai sonay do. Jag kr Kiya kr lain gay.
mushraf says hi he fking signed nro
kayani the chowkidar protected zardari;

votes are bs in Pakistan

To add salt to Karachiites wounds, Zardari has been shifted to PIMS from jail. Bhai wah, ikhees toppon ki salaami establishment ke liyay.
What I have learned is that some military personal and judges have asked IK to let them go if they pay large amounts and do the plea bargain ...so they will disqualified be for life...however they will be free to live their lives... establishment is playing her dirty tricks.. If IK does not relent, the judiciary starts striking down government's valid decisions like appointments & transfers of bureaucrats and also Fuzla-e-shaitan is also being readied for lock down.

Hojaye tuo hojaye khoon kharaba 90's se ziyada hoga kia? why karachities keep suffering just because we want separate karachi province? and keep suffering as sindh court has sindhi judge who pass judgement in favor of PPP every time.

See below:

Chanda seperate province ki movement start karna asaan nai hai. Tmhare IK lhid bolchuka hai no seperate province for Karachittes

I am with you.

What I have learned is that some military personal and judges have asked IK to let them go if they pay large amounts and do the plea bargain ...so they will disqualified be for life...however they will be free to live their lives... establishment is playing her dirty tricks.. If IK does not relent, the judiciary starts striking down government's valid decisions like appointments & transfers of bureaucrats and also Fuzla-e-shaitan is also being readied for lock down.
Yehni awam kai sath phir wohi hova.

Sindhio ke paas bohot aslah hai. Govt ke support hai. Muhajiro ke paas hai aslah ab larne ke liye. Jhagro me Sindhio ka nuqsan kam hoga apke muqable me

Back
Top Bottom