What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

See below:
bhai rooz zaleel cockroach ki turhan log maar rahay hain! karachi ka pakistan ko sab day dia aur yahan bc dha keh chakkar may karachi ko jahanum banna dia! rooz marnay say bhetar hai aik din muur jaye! is chor bazari say toh future generations ki jaan chotay gee!!

karachi is a fking law kess jungle a hell to life in! and people here blame voters bc whrrw the fk werw these same people when musraraf was arming mqm when kayani was protecting zardari!

Sindhio ke paas bohot aslah hai. Govt ke support hai. Muhajiro ke paas hai aslah ab larne ke liye. Jhagro me Sindhio ka nuqsan kam hoga apke muqable me
Nahi hoga asla nahi hie? Someone will provide :P in case things comes to that.

idiotic shit i i voted for coward IK!
You have personal agenda may be because of tax? or something but definitely not for karachi.

Yeh baat Shahdadpur main reh ke bolna.. peechay se danda daingay PPP walay munh se niklay ga..
kamal hai nuclear nation hai 7th largest army hai aur 2 takkay ka zardari say g phaati hai!!

log zaleel hojaye parwa nai military inc expansion nai rukni chayeh bas; ab is keh liye zardari ko palna paray ya altaf hussain ko masla nai 3 caror may say rooz 100 log muur jaye issue nai! lumber 1 bs;

You have personal agenda may be because of tax? or something but definitely not for karachi.
lols i am sure i pay more tax thwn you even before that coward came to power i was paying more than you do so please stfu and stop licking boots and balls;

We don't need anything,i am sure few millions are capable of crushing few snake without anything.

bhai rooz zaleel cockroach ki turhan log maar rahay hain! karachi ka pakistan ko sab day dia aur yahan bc dha keh chakkar may karachi ko jahanum banna dia! rooz marnay say bhetar hai aik din muur jaye! is chor bazari say toh future generations ki jaan chotay gee!!

karachi is a fking law kess jungle a hell to life in! and people here blame voters bc whrrw the fk werw these same people when musraraf was arming mqm when kayani was protecting zardari!
but last barish mei DHA mai bhi pani pani tha even 3 kids died in DHA.

Yeh baat Shahdadpur main reh ke bolna.. peechay se danda daingay PPP walay munh se niklay ga..
The people off sindh let themselves to be looted whilst believing that the ghost off Bhutto appears at night near sukkur and will give good fortune

kamal hai nuclear nation hai 7th largest army hai aur 2 takkay ka zardari say g phaati hai!!

log zaleel hojaye parwa nai military inc expansion nai rukni chayeh bas; ab is keh liye zardari ko palna paray ya altaf hussain ko masla nai 3 caror may say rooz 100 log muur jaye issue nai! lumber 1 bs;

lols i am sure i pay more tax thwn you even before that coward came to power i was paying more than you do so please stfu and stop licking boots and balls;
doesn't look like it may be you are those importer who pay 0.5% and when ask for 1.5% all guns turn against imran khan lol.

Of course.. no one should blame them.. The one to blame is PMIK..

I once said that Karachi when votes, votes for decades to the same party.. Karachi doesn't change in 5-10 years.. and PTI will get same number of seats in the next 3-4 elections.. but in just one year PTI government failed the people of Karachi..

This year was the worst.. Shame on the governor who was asking for chanda for cleaning the garbage of Karachi.. Lanat aisay governor pe..

Arey BC agar control nahi horahi provincial ya city government, impose governor rule.. take the charge forcefully..

Yaar literally, civil hospital is under federal government.. one of my relative was referred to this hospital from Indus hospital because she had a complex case.. The doctor said he can't see the patient for 4 hours because he is the one who is a doctor, a nurse, a pharmacist and a janitor.. he literally had four I.Vs in his both hands and he was running towards the ward.. and in the same ward where my relative was temporarily placed, a fan fell down on another patient..

Whole family voted for PTI.. now no one even wants to hear IKs name.

100 % these all are responsibilities of Mayor....who is still talking like MQM thug....PTI is in dilemma...if it goes hard ...will loss MQM support.....so let it be as it is....bhaar mein jaein log...

I still wonder that unlucky young man could have been saved ...one of three DHA boys got electrocuted ...the last one was being in electrocution process for twenty minutes....believe it....no one could help him KE did'nt shut the power off..... his legs were struck in motorcycle which was in current zone....so the his lower body was in current flow....just imagine....he was the only kid.....

We voted for IK for change....fucking change....

doesn't look like it may be you are those importer who pay 0.5% and when ask for 1.5% all guns turn against imran khan lol.
lols

i export fodders and pay taxes at source so yeh pay more than your potti boy!

Back
Top Bottom