What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

man shut up you retarded idiot go and fight PPP goons I have been tolerating your bullshit now it's gone too far vada business man
go plough yourbfield with bull aur dhooti oppar kar keh hawa loo you can afford air conditioning because people ofnkarachi worked hard paid taxes so infrastructure could be put in place!

lols
ya man i am a bigger traitoe than zardari kill me hang me but keep licking zardaris balls and keep protecting him!
I will leave you with your frustated life.

yar i am from lahore. when this gvt was formed there was a trash crises in lahore too prety bad situation. we gathered in our district and made anouncement in mosque to throw all the garbage in front of local mpa house, we privately hired some.sweapers they would carry all the junk in loader rikshaw and throw.it right at the sweet spot.
took only one day to make the ugly looking green trucks appear again and collect all the shit load and take.ir to dumping site.
may be you guys should try it collectivelly. and plz dont spare anyone not even the honorable Alvi sahab.

go plough yourbfield with bull aur dhooti oppar kar keh hawa loo you can afford air conditioning because people ofnkarachi worked hard paid taxes so infrastructure could be put in place!
whilst I enjoy my ac you can continue crying you imbecille no wonder ppp wins in sindh because of people like you

but on a serious note karachi is more Pakistan than rest of Pakistan and deserves justice and proper facilities people here love Pakistan and will diebfor their country and deserves to ve trwated like pakistanis!!

please stopnsuporting zardari and worj for Pakistan!

whilst I enjoy my ac you can continue crying you imbecille no wonder ppp wins in sindh because of people like you
you could only enjoy because of us! what were you people ploughed field with bull in the mronign collected dung in the evening!

but on a serious note karachi is more Pakistan than rest of Pakistan and deserves justice and proper facilities people here love Pakistan and will diebfor their country and deserves to ve trwated like pakistanis!!

you could only enjoy because of us! what were you people ploughed field with bull in the mronign collected dung in the evening!
Now I collect diamonds in the evenings thanks to retards like you

have you seen Governor in Karachi ...have you seen the gimmicks of Alvi sb....in last rain ....he was riding on boat on Karachi streets....people have seen what was done to save malir cantt? divert flooding water to scheme 33....that made the area a living hell. Kuch khuda ka khof nahein hey.

BC kuch bolo tu label traitor ka tayar hy....Kids are suffering from extreme environmental condition...no one cares ....
app toh gaddar ho!!

blasphemy kardi app na bhagwan ko bura keu dia!

kon karey ga justice? PPP asking karachi waley ...go and ask PTI you voted them....MQM as always randi rona....PTI ...remove IK ...and it is worst political party....media warriors....

karachi has become war torn mega city ...UN has already warn multiple epidemic may breakout....who will save this city ...dirty politics ...game of fkn hypocrisy?

Yup

That is true. In July 2018 elections people of Karachi voted overwhelmingly for PTI and Imran Khan. So much so that out of 21 national assembly seats, PTI managed to win 14

Imran khan left his Karachi seat vacant and in elections again people of Karachi voted for PTI candidate who is a mehsud from Waziristan

Now since more than a year has passed, I doubt PTI can win even half of the seats that it managed to won in general elections

People of Karachi are simply angry with Imran Khan and PTI. They are disappointed because Imran khan failed to deliver on even a single promise that he made to people of Karachi during election campaign

Imran Khan presents his 10-point agenda for Karachi

Imran Khan simple oesn't even talk about any of these 10 points anymore

The random Karachiite is disappointed with the behavior that PTI leadership has for Karachi. It feels betrayed. The PTI governor Sindh Imran Ismail has done simply nothing since he has become governor. His contribution is simply ZERO. Same is the case with all other ministers of PTI who were elected from Karachi. Ali Zaidi tried to do a "clean Karachi" but such kind of cosmetic campaigns are simply not enough to solve problems of Karachi. More or less "clean karachi" has failed to be effective. President Arif Alvi again is a big disappointment and has done nothing for Karachi or even for his own constituency from which he won elections

People are simply not interested in "ikhtayarat" excuse. They don't care about 18th amendment. They don't care whether Imran Khan is too busy or don't have money or can't interfere in Karachi or whatever.

They want PTI and Imran Khan government to work in Karachi and fulfill their promises

In past 1 year Imran khan visited Karachi only a few times. In this year Karachi situation went from bad to worse. People died in rains due to electrocution.

There were videos going viral of young guys dying on roads of Karachi due to electrocution.

People are angry. The increasing inflation and more importantly all the tax that people of Karachi are paying isn't getting converted in development and change on ground.

Just today Karachi has featured in New York Times due to its garbage and filth issue

Situation is very bad Khan Sahab and it is very bad right under your watch. You also promised a special financial package for Karachi but that promise again is yet to be fulfilled.

Act Khan act.

People of Karachi might not give you another chance. Don't let Pee Pee Pee continue to plunder this city under your watch. You would be help responsible for their plunder.
Yes keep voting in PPP and MQM because they took Karachi from a sh$thole and made it into London. Let me remind you that but was the other way around, because of people of Karachi. The city went for one if the world's powerful cities to a shi$thole. As long as the people still have MQM and PPP around the situation isnt going to change. Why dont the people of Karachi throw these traitors out if they love the city so much?

Back
Top Bottom