What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

lols

i export fodders and pay taxes at source so yeh pay more than your potti boy!
tou phir tou money double hogaya hoga as $ increases from 120 to 159 phir bhi complain Roto.

Karachi should be given to Fed control for 5 yrs....only solution....let the infrastructure be improved ...at leastmake it able to withstand rain of few minutes.

Yes keep voting in PPP and MQM because they took Karachi from a sh$thole and made it into London. Let me remind you that but was the other way around, because of people of Karachi. The city went for one if the world's powerful cities to a shi$thole. As long as the people still have MQM and PPP around the situation isnt going to change. Why dont the people of Karachi throw these traitors out if they love the city so much?

2018 mein tu karachi voted PTI...They should consider it.

kon karey ga justice? PPP asking karachi waley ...go and ask PTI you voted them....MQM as always randi rona....PTI ...remove IK ...and it is worst political party....media warriors....

karachi has become war torn mega city ...UN has already warn multiple epidemic may breakout....who will save this city ...dirty politics ...game of fkn hypocrisy?
no one my traitor friend!! thousands will die because of bacterial viral infections and when people will protest tanks ajaye gee golian marnay jamhoriat ko bachanay! fking joke!

Time will tell who.

No thanks this is not the solution what after 5 years back to ground zero?
so what is the solution let the people die here? kids being electrocuted...cant open mouth against KE because one of the partner is PTI donner?

Time will tell who.

No thanks this is not the solution what after 5 years back to ground zero? Lolipop solution
Karachi should be made into a province along with Lahore. Enough of these large cities overshadowing smaller ones.

Karachi should be given to Fed control for 5 yrs....only solution....let the infrastructure be improved ...at leastmake it able to withstand rain of few minutes.
bjai kesay karo gay theek?

cant and dha controls 33% of the karachi and they have encroached over main avenues touch kar keh dikhao app inko national security ka drama shoro hojaye ga!

Yes keep voting in PPP and MQM because they took Karachi from a sh$thole and made it into London. Let me remind you that but was the other way around, because of people of Karachi. The city went for one if the world's powerful cities to a shi$thole. As long as the people still have MQM and PPP around the situation isnt going to change. Why dont the people of Karachi throw these traitors out if they love the city so much?

nushraf armed mqm
kayani protect zardari!

your argument is bs karachi voted for pti!

We need to clean filth of all levels, forget garbage and flies. Lets start with the people, I'll give an example of people living in Defence areas. Now we have much cleaner streets in defence residential areas because people there are aware and use the given CBC garbage disposal bins. Moving on to commercial areas you'd see people throwing a bloody pamper from their windows instead of using the CBC bins. @Areesh , @The Eagle , @Syed1. and other Karachities need your views on this behavior. If we simply treat our streets like we treat our houses maybe we'd solve half the problem, won't you agree. We talk about law and order while we dont have the wit to use the bloody lanes specified for bikes or use the bin...
Now moving on to PTI and its work in Karachi, lets face facts PPP is in power and Karachi seats alone are not enough to win Sindh. Lets look at measures Central Government can take, plan and clean regularly, get CB to get their shit together and put in extra work. KMC and DMC are too corrupted either replace them or revamp ASAP, police, traffic police are the worst; maybe the most corrupted compared to other areas of Pakistan. Run awareness campaigns maybe. Health and education is under Sindh government and they are deliberately spreading HIV and keep the masses 'JAHIL'. Interior Sindh is hell, maybe it's like they say, 'gunahon key saza mil rahey hai'.
Koey aisey cheez hai jiska mafia na ho Karachi mein? I'm sick and tired of Karachi and Karachites. Paisa bachatey bachatey is sheher key ma bhen kardey-sorry for the abusive tone I can't hold back on this.
Regards

Tum jaisai chutye rahai to Karachi walai khud hi keh dain gai India ya United Nations ko dai do Karachi ko

Kashmir tumhain phir bhi nahi milna

It was not needed to fall to his level. Pakistan is our motherland, why would we give it to someone due to some oink troll.

bjai kesay karo gay theek?

cant and dha controls 33% of the karachi and they have encroached over main avenues touch kar keh dikhao app inko national security ka drama shoro hojaye ga!
fuckin dramey ...nothing more....

Back
Top Bottom