What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

This is the logic. For past 30 hears karachi been ruled by thugs, ppl voted PTI and after they ruled for a whole lot of one year, we the ppl of karachi are not happy becoz those 30 years old problems are not solved.. so we will not vote u again and vote those old guys who have ruled for 30 years... That's Pakistani mentality for u lolz.

You need to examine his language first then come back to me these idiots keep voting for ppp and mqm then start crying they have ruined the city of Quaid e azam
2 wrongs do not do a right!

How is your bad language helping my nation?

Financed my *** your forefathers were muhjairs you fuk bois should have stayed in India Punjabis are self made I donf like cursing our muhajir hard working brothers but a muhajir like you we rip apart in no time go away you fuk boi
Stop with the racial divide or face ban!

I am sorry I dont allow anything indian or Pakistani to divide my nation for the sake of indian entertainment!

well let's look at the available alternatives besides PTI, shall we?
option# 1: mqm - those same old targeted killings & bhatta khori.
option# 2: ppp - jab barish ata hay tau pani ata hay, jab ZIADA barish ata hay tau ZIADA pani ata hay... 'nuf said! :lol:
option# 3: pmln - doesn't even warrant an explanation...
option# 4: JI - saari khawateen ko gharoan may band kar do, saray mardoan say daariyaan ugva lo...HO GIYA ISLAM NAFIZ!
option# 5: PSP - couldn't get a single seat in the last elections, won't get a single seat in the next elections, don't even bother with these remnants of the all but extinct mqm.

People of karachi have NO CHOICE but to stick with PTI.

We all know how patriotic you are mate am sure u let off a few nuclear bombs on Independence Day please rather than showing me your patriotism on the forum show me it in real life and check the language off your fellow karachi members
2 wrongs do not do a right!

How is your bad language helping my nation?

Stop with the racial divide or face ban!

I am sorry I dont allow anything indian or Pakistani to divide my nation for the sake of indian entertainment!

We all know how patriotic you are mate am sure u let off a few nuclear bombs on Independence Day please rather than showing me your patriotism on the forum show me it in real life and check the language off your fellow karachi members
2 wrongs dont do a right...

If xyz is using gutter language, why did you jump into the gutter to be dirty too?

well let's look at the available alternatives besides PTI, shall we?
option# 1: mqm - those same old targeted killings & bhatta khori.
option# 2: ppp - jab barish ata hay tau pani ata hay, jab ZIADA barish ata hay tau ZIADA pani ata hay... 'nuf said! :lol:
option# 3: pmln - doesn't even warrant an explanation...
option# 4: JI - saari khawateen ko gharoan may band kar do, saray mardoan say daariyaan ugva lo...HO GIYA ISLAM NAFIZ!
I get where you are coming from, but JI did massive amounts of development in the city during Naimatullah Khan's era. Some say that all of NK's hardwork was reaped by Mustafa Kamaal, and the latter gets undue praise. The JI was strict in restricting new years celebrations etc, so that was a major downside.

2 wrongs dont do a right...

If xyz is using gutter language, why did you jump into the gutter to be dirty too?
He continues to blame the army for all the problems PPP AND MQM have created in karachi and regards punjabi people in bad light how can I stop myself from not replying to this baboon in bad language even if he was sat in the heavens and started to insult my army my people like that. I would surely be in pursuit off this disgusting wannabe business man

If not PPP then federal party is better then MQM, PSP. Karachi need to elect PTI mayor next year. And then keep asking for better local government system by putting pressure on PPP.

No one has bias against Karachi it is rather the opposite you people should go into the mayor's office and throw him in the gutters
This thread is exposing some people's underlying biases against Karachi. The thread is begging for the appearance of biggest Karachi hater on the forum, @Indus Pakistan

I get where you are coming from, but JI did massive amounts of development in the city during Naimatullah Khan's era. Some say that all of NK's hardwork was reaped by Mustafa Kamaal, and the latter gets undue praise. The JI was strict in restricting new years celebrations etc, so that was a major downside.
well JI would be one of the "least" bad options...but honestly dude, they maintained militant wings under the cover of "student organizations" just the rest of 'em. PTI is probably the ONLY party that maintained NO militant wings as a party policy...PSP does as well but they are just PTI wanna bees.

Back
Top Bottom