What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

In another thread, already said that you wouldn't find a honest person among 3 civil servants
Very valid, this is a very disturbing matter. I have witnessed officers conducting some serious offences for a few rupees. Fixing bureaucracy will be the biggest challenge after economy.

yes people are responsible but how about giving them bins first where they can dispose off their garbage!
I gave an example of Defence areas where bins are present yet not utilised as they should.

He continues to blame the army for all the problems PPP AND MQM have created in karachi and regards punjabi people in bad light how can I stop myself from not replying to this baboon in bad language even if he was sat in the heavens and started to insult my army my people like that. I would surely be in pursuit off this disgusting wannabe business man
chill man....some people have nothing better to do...he is thread banned...Now please stick to topic!

We are united but when the going gets tough you see the bad ones. I wish Karachi and sindh a happy future an for the people to finally wake up and throw out mqm and ppp leaders without the civilian backing. imran khan cannot hurt these smackheads from ppp and mqm
Come on, brother... let us focus on solving our problems... everywhere... we need to be united now more than ever..

Please, think about it!

We need to clean filth of all levels, forget garbage and flies. Lets start with the people, I'll give an example of people living in Defence areas. Now we have much cleaner streets in defence residential areas because people there are aware and use the given CBC garbage disposal bins. Moving on to commercial areas you'd see people throwing a bloody pamper from their windows instead of using the CBC bins. @Areesh , @The Eagle , @Syed1. and other Karachities need your views on this behavior. If we simply treat our streets like we treat our houses maybe we'd solve half the problem, won't you agree. We talk about law and order while we dont have the wit to use the bloody lanes specified for bikes or use the bin...
Now moving on to PTI and its work in Karachi, lets face facts PPP is in power and Karachi seats alone are not enough to win Sindh. Lets look at measures Central Government can take, plan and clean regularly, get CB to get their shit together and put in extra work. KMC and DMC are too corrupted either replace them or revamp ASAP, police, traffic police are the worst; maybe the most corrupted compared to other areas of Pakistan. Run awareness campaigns maybe. Health and education is under Sindh government and they are deliberately spreading HIV and keep the masses 'JAHIL'. Interior Sindh is hell, maybe it's like they say, 'gunahon key saza mil rahey hai'.
Koey aisey cheez hai jiska mafia na ho Karachi mein? I'm sick and tired of Karachi and Karachites. Paisa bachatey bachatey is sheher key ma bhen kardey-sorry for the abusive tone I can't hold back on this.
Regards

I agree to what you said BUT

People can do as much as they can. But without government not taking interest no real change can happen. Like there are no bins where people can put their trash. Even if their are bins then there is no system to collect it and then dispose it or take care of it. There is simply no planning. People can't do urban planning on their own. There is corruption everywhere. People can't solve it on their unless government is sincere enough to handle it.

There is no one to look after this city more than 20 million humans. There is literally no one. The city of Karachi hs been betrayed by all the political parties in one way or the other. If there are mafias in the city then it is responsibility of the government to handle. Random guys doing 9-5 jobs can't handle mafias. In fact these mafias exist because of a party like Pee Pee Pee. Pee Pee Pee has been left unchecked on the name of provincial autonomy and the result in this f*cked up Karachi

People now want action. They can't wait for these lame as$ excuses. if Pee Pee Pee government isn't working then PTI needs to do something. Implement governor rule or something else but they need to act.

If they won't do it then we are in for a disaster in Karachi

If not PPP then federal party is better then MQM, PSP. Karachi need to elect PTI mayor next year. And then keep asking for better local government system by putting pressure on PPP.

Lol you really think people would vote for PTI again after the way they have acted in past 1 year?

Yes keep voting in PPP and MQM because they took Karachi from a sh$thole and made it into London. Let me remind you that but was the other way around, because of people of Karachi. The city went for one if the world's powerful cities to a shi$thole. As long as the people still have MQM and PPP around the situation isnt going to change. Why dont the people of Karachi throw these traitors out if they love the city so much?

People of Karachi voted for PTI and Imran Khan and still it is a sh!thole. In fact it has gone worse to what it was under MQM and Musharraf rule

People of Karachi never voted for Pee PEe Pee so your wrong again.

Yup

That is true. In July 2018 elections people of Karachi voted overwhelmingly for PTI and Imran Khan. So much so that out of 21 national assembly seats, PTI managed to win 14

Imran khan left his Karachi seat vacant and in elections again people of Karachi voted for PTI candidate who is a mehsud from Waziristan

Now since more than a year has passed, I doubt PTI can win even half of the seats that it managed to won in general elections

People of Karachi are simply angry with Imran Khan and PTI. They are disappointed because Imran khan failed to deliver on even a single promise that he made to people of Karachi during election campaign

Imran Khan presents his 10-point agenda for Karachi

Imran Khan simple oesn't even talk about any of these 10 points anymore

The random Karachiite is disappointed with the behavior that PTI leadership has for Karachi. It feels betrayed. The PTI governor Sindh Imran Ismail has done simply nothing since he has become governor. His contribution is simply ZERO. Same is the case with all other ministers of PTI who were elected from Karachi. Ali Zaidi tried to do a "clean Karachi" but such kind of cosmetic campaigns are simply not enough to solve problems of Karachi. More or less "clean karachi" has failed to be effective. President Arif Alvi again is a big disappointment and has done nothing for Karachi or even for his own constituency from which he won elections

People are simply not interested in "ikhtayarat" excuse. They don't care about 18th amendment. They don't care whether Imran Khan is too busy or don't have money or can't interfere in Karachi or whatever.

They want PTI and Imran Khan government to work in Karachi and fulfill their promises

In past 1 year Imran khan visited Karachi only a few times. In this year Karachi situation went from bad to worse. People died in rains due to electrocution.

There were videos going viral of young guys dying on roads of Karachi due to electrocution.

People are angry. The increasing inflation and more importantly all the tax that people of Karachi are paying isn't getting converted in development and change on ground.

Just today Karachi has featured in New York Times due to its garbage and filth issue

Situation is very bad Khan Sahab and it is very bad right under your watch. You also promised a special financial package for Karachi but that promise again is yet to be fulfilled.

Act Khan act.

People of Karachi might not give you another chance. Don't let Pee Pee Pee continue to plunder this city under your watch. You would be help responsible for their plunder.

In my opinion Imran Khan won’t care for Karachi just like Ganja didn’t care. As long as he can get 2/3 seats from Punjab and KPK for next election, he won’t need Sindh.

People of Karachi are voting for MQM for last 30 years, what did MQM did for Karachi? BhattaKhori, killing, lasho ki siasat, corruption, Marriage halls? Karachi has same issues for last 20+ years, drinking water, Same Garbage issue, transportation, same corruption, cocaine parties. MQM themselves have their power back to Sindh Government and now they are complaining that they don’t have power.

What I want from current government is to intervene and pass law to give mayor power and budget to fix the issues. MQM is going to cause problems for PTI, they are breeding and want money.

In my opinion Imran Khan won’t care for Karachi just like Ganja didn’t care. As long as he can get 2/3 seats from Punjab and KPK for next election, he won’t need Sindh.

People of Karachi are voting for MQM for last 30 years, what did MQM did for Karachi? BhattaKhori, killing, lasho ki siasat, corruption, Marriage halls? Karachi has same issues for last 20+ years, drinking water, Same Garbage issue, transportation, same corruption, cocaine parties. MQM themselves have their power back to Sindh Government and now they are complaining that they don’t have power.

What I want from current government is to intervene and pass law to give mayor power and budget to fix the issues. MQM is going to cause problems for PTI, they are breeding and want money.

Well if PTI doesn't need Karachi as you said then people of Karachi are indeed justified in voting for MQM or BJP or whatever they want to

The state is forcing people of Karachi towards such parties with their behavior

Majority of MQM leaders have cases on them and the only reason they are not in jail because of Established. Amir Khan, Farooq Sattar and Wasim Akhtar should be in Jail.

It was not needed to fall to his level. Pakistan is our motherland, why would we give it to someone due to some oink troll.

Well being a Karachiite, I am sick and tired of 20 million plus Pakistanis getting treated like sh!t and plundered without any end

And after all that these scumbags come and say cr@p about my city then they won't get any better answer from me

Well if PTI doesn't need Karachi as you said then people of Karachi are indeed justified in voting for MQM or BJP or whatever they want to

The state is forcing people of Karachi towards such parties with their behavior

Establishment is planning to bring a new party before next general election.

If not PPP then federal party is better then MQM, PSP. Karachi need to elect PTI mayor next year. And then keep asking for better local government system by putting pressure on PPP.
PTI nahi jeet'ti abb Karachi se.. buhat mushkil hai.. Max seats will be 4-5..

You remember before elections I said that based on my discussions with Karachiittes, I see more than 10 seats for PTI... and same happened.. and now I am saying if elections happen today, PTI will hardly get 5 seats..

People will not even come out to vote for anyone.. the ground is open for all the other parties to capture..

@Areesh I agree with him. People of Karachi are now fed up of all political parties and establishment. No one gives a damn to problems of Karachi.

I didn't witness Eid ul Azha this year in Karachi as I was out of the country. But on my return, I was shocked to see flies everywhere and almost every home had sick children because of unmanaged waste and extreme pollution. Then I heard horror stories of how people were electrocuted during rain because of K Electric incompetence.

I agree to what you said BUT

People can do as much as they can. But without government not taking interest no real change can happen. Like there are no bins where people can put their trash. Even if their are bins then there is no system to collect it and then dispose it or take care of it. There is simply no planning. People can't do urban planning on their own. There is corruption everywhere. People can't solve it on their unless government is sincere enough to handle it.

There is no one to look after this city more than 20 million humans. There is literally no one. The city of Karachi hs been betrayed by all the political parties in one way or the other. If there are mafias in the city then it is responsibility of the government to handle. Random guys doing 9-5 jobs can't handle mafias. In fact these mafias exist because of a party like Pee Pee Pee. Pee Pee Pee has been left unchecked on the name of provincial autonomy and the result in this f*cked up Karachi

People now want action. They can't wait for these lame as$ excuses. if Pee Pee Pee government isn't working then PTI needs to do something. Implement governor rule or something else but they need to act.

If they won't do it then we are in for a disaster in Karachi

Lol you really think people would vote for PTI again after the way they have acted in past 1 year?

People of Karachi voted for PTI and Imran Khan and still it is a sh!thole. In fact it has gone worse to what it was under MQM and Musharraf rule

People of Karachi never voted for Pee PEe Pee so your wrong again.
Thats because the traitors are still a hurdle. Karachi should become a province

I actually never expected anything to improve in Karachi as long as PPP is in power in Sindh. There is only one solution to all the problems and that is restructuring the whole country, i will list the summarized version below

1. Get rid of the Provincial assemblies. Too many lawmakers sitting there doing nothing and are a burden on the economy. There should only be one law-making body and thats only at the Federal level.
2. Make all Divisions the 2nd tier of the government run by a directly-elected Governor.
3. The 3rd tier would be the Districts run by Mayors.

I actually never expected anything to improve in Karachi as long as PPP is in power in Sindh. There is only one solution to all the problems and that is restructuring the whole country, i will list the summarized version below

1. Get rid of the Provincial assemblies. Too many lawmakers sitting there doing nothing and are a burden on the economy. There should only be one law-making body and thats only at the Federal level.
2. Make all Divisions the 2nd tier of the government run by a directly-elected Governor.
3. The 3rd tier would be the Districts run by Mayors.
Aap ne tou poori Constitution ko change kardia... Yahan PTI se basic laws nahi sambhal rahay.

Back
Top Bottom