Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

so it takes decades to improve the situation.....BTW N-league has been proved bigger trators...will you treat them as same?
Ofcourse and if PTI follows then I will be against them too. I'm strictly patriotic I have no other allegiance beside the flag. Not some political party that rules for a few years.

It was not needed to fall to his level. Pakistan is our motherland, why would we give it to someone due to some oink troll.

really? ...Karachi also in Pakistan...just visit here for few days....you cant breath here.....

All we want is IK to order karachi ko clean karo...please

Karachi as New province is a need of time if we delay it it will be worse condition than now just wait 8-10 years and all will be crying.

We need to clean filth of all levels, forget garbage and flies. Lets start with the people, I'll give an example of people living in Defence areas. Now we have much cleaner streets in defence residential areas because people there are aware and use the given CBC garbage disposal bins. Moving on to commercial areas you'd see people throwing a bloody pamper from their windows instead of using the CBC bins. @Areesh , @The Eagle , @Syed1. and other Karachities need your views on this behavior. If we simply treat our streets like we treat our houses maybe we'd solve half the problem, won't you agree. We talk about law and order while we dont have the wit to use the bloody lanes specified for bikes or use the bin...
Now moving on to PTI and its work in Karachi, lets face facts PPP is in power and Karachi seats alone are not enough to win Sindh. Lets look at measures Central Government can take, plan and clean regularly, get CB to get their shit together and put in extra work. KMC and DMC are too corrupted either replace them or revamp ASAP, police, traffic police are the worst; maybe the most corrupted compared to other areas of Pakistan. Run awareness campaigns maybe. Health and education is under Sindh government and they are deliberately spreading HIV and keep the masses 'JAHIL'. Interior Sindh is hell, maybe it's like they say, 'gunahon key saza mil rahey hai'.
Koey aisey cheez hai jiska mafia na ho Karachi mein? I'm sick and tired of Karachi and Karachites. Paisa bachatey bachatey is sheher key ma bhen kardey-sorry for the abusive tone I can't hold back on this.
yes people are responsible but how about giving them bins first where they can dispose off their garbage!

how about showing people that their is govt present working for them and trying to maie their lives better!

its really easy to blame people even after treating them like cockroachws taking basic facilities from them and expectung them to behave like civilized people!

sorry but you cant expect people to become civilized after being treated like cockroaches!

yes people are responsible but how about giving them bins first where they can dispose off their garbage!

how about showing people that their is govt present working for them and trying to maie their lives better!

its really easy to blame people even after treating them like cockroachws taking basic facilities from them and expectung them to behave like civilized people!

sorry but you cant expect people to become civilized after being treated like cockroaches!
and how about garbage collector come to our doors every day and they can add tax in our electricity bill which is necessary to pay so that they can not avoid it. Previously there was maintenance bill from KMC people stop paying and then bill stopped coming.

If we add 50 - 100 rupees to every electricity bill as garbage collector all will pay and then all will use the service as well.

We need to clean filth of all levels, forget garbage and flies. Lets start with the people, I'll give an example of people living in Defence areas. Now we have much cleaner streets in defence residential areas because people there are aware and use the given CBC garbage disposal bins. Moving on to commercial areas you'd see people throwing a bloody pamper from their windows instead of using the CBC bins. @Areesh , @The Eagle , @Syed1. and other Karachities need your views on this behavior. If we simply treat our streets like we treat our houses maybe we'd solve half the problem, won't you agree. We talk about law and order while we dont have the wit to use the bloody lanes specified for bikes or use the bin...
Now moving on to PTI and its work in Karachi, lets face facts PPP is in power and Karachi seats alone are not enough to win Sindh. Lets look at measures Central Government can take, plan and clean regularly, get CB to get their shit together and put in extra work. KMC and DMC are too corrupted either replace them or revamp ASAP, police, traffic police are the worst; maybe the most corrupted compared to other areas of Pakistan. Run awareness campaigns maybe. Health and education is under Sindh government and they are deliberately spreading HIV and keep the masses 'JAHIL'. Interior Sindh is hell, maybe it's like they say, 'gunahon key saza mil rahey hai'.
Koey aisey cheez hai jiska mafia na ho Karachi mein? I'm sick and tired of Karachi and Karachites. Paisa bachatey bachatey is sheher key ma bhen kardey-sorry for the abusive tone I can't hold back on this.

In another thread, already said that you wouldn't find a honest person among 3 civil servants and percentage raises for departments like water board and police etc. Unfortunately, PTI can't do anything and those who won on PTI seats aren't the breed one can expect at par with PPPP and MQM thugs. Sorry to say but PTI, I know they have limited or no say in Sindh, candidates too are not worthy much of trust for their comoetmecy.

Whatever you said is all exactly as anyone would want to do for Karachi. However, I am not seeing any improvement except for peace and thanks to the Rangers.

PTI accompanied by MQM and PPPP governing province, is like seeing the worst with our own eyes. MQM and PPPP are cancers and will keep harming till death. All of them are looting together and media pressers are merely drama. People have to rise or otherwise can suffer more. Doesn't even know the basics of how to remain clean and keep the city as well like their bedrooms. Actually, nobody fears the civil conduct law and above all, mostly are illiterate w.r.t teachings about cleanliness.

Disappointed.

and how about garbage collector come to our doors every day and they can add tax in our electricity bill which is necessary to pay so that they can not avoid it. Previously there was maintenance bill from KMC people stop paying and then bill stopped coming.

If we add 50 - 100 rupees to every electricity bill as garbage collector all will pay and then all will use the service as well.
again!!

boss system system makes people pay system forces them to pay!! and please tell me do you see any system law present in karachi? (i am assuming you from karachi)

do you expect people to pay 1 rs for water mixed with sewerage filth?

angrez say barra chor koi nai but system keeos tyem in check and forces them to pay taxes and they happily pay taxes when the see it being spent on them and not used to make kayani mushraf zardari or nawaZ billionaire!

as for that dollar rate post bhai money is not everything i had this humbling experience few days back i travelled from karachi to bhawalpur through train as i was alone and dint feel like driving i was blessed enough to afford air condition berth but since train was late i got chance to see people in economy class traveling like cattles and i thanked Allah for his blessings now this was my first train travel in Pakistan and i have used trains in europe as well and seriously bhai seeing people here traveling like cattles made me curse our beloved country kia is liye azaad howa tha key kayani mushraf zardari nawaz billionare ban jaye aur awaam bakray sheep;
Bhai this is one reality which you have seen other reality is these same people keep bringing these nawaz, zardari again and again and again. Establishment also played but in the end it's awam who are to be blamed because they kept bringing these corrupt people again and again knowing they are corrupt.

awaam awaam awaam!

bhai this must be what 3rd or 4th generation after independence and have seen what lawlessness corruption it has no become part of our dna now and the only thing that can fix us is system and proper enforcement of law and equal law for everyone!; and that will only happen is lords in pindi learn to mind their business and stop aupporting and protecting corruption

really? ...Karachi also in Pakistan...just visit here for few days....you cant breath here.....

All we want is IK to order karachi ko clean karo...please

Read the entire context.

BTW I agree that Karachi is treated like a step child by the govts. And I myself is from Karachi.

Honestly PPP simply needs to be banned as a party.

MQM held the city as a hostage, they were dealt with.

PPP can be dealt with in the same manner.

I think you should teach your brothers from karachi respect without Punjab this little shithole karachi would be left in ruins who would feed this maggots who curse the army for all their shitty problems
language!