What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

The people off sindh let themselves to be looted whilst believing that the ghost off Bhutto appears at night near sukkur and will give good fortune
Abey yaar..

1 - Thread ka title 5 times parh..
2 - Shuru se aakhir tak saari posts parh
3 - Election results dekh...
4 - Phir end main comment kar

but last barish mei DHA mai bhi pani pani tha even 3 kids died in DHA.
pakro na faujion ko jino na dha banaya hai their incompetence killed 3 young men! but ya toh mulk keh sath gaddari hojaye ge! lols

pakro na faujion ko jino na dha banaya hai their incompetence killed 3 young men! but ya toh mulk keh sath gaddari hojaye ge! lols
But 3 kids tou electricity ki waja se jaan bahaq hoiye? what fuji has to do with this? idiotic logic.

What I have learned is that some military personal and judges have asked IK to let them go if they pay large amounts and do the plea bargain ...so they will disqualified be for life...however they will be free to live their lives... establishment is playing her dirty tricks.. If IK does not relent, the judiciary starts striking down government's valid decisions like appointments & transfers of bureaucrats and also Fuzla-e-shaitan is also being readied for lock down.
Is this type of plea bargin different from NRO or the same? IK repeated that no NRO will be given in his Swabi speech i think, but he have said in his other speech that plea bargin is possible, i dont know how seriously "disqualified for life" can be taken, these ppl would just do some paper work and come back in power after 10 20 years, and if they cant, then their kids will, the cycle will continue, i hope the gov doesnt do any mistake

But 3 kids tou electricity ki waja se jaan bahaq hoiye? what fuji has to do with this? idiotic logic.
lols how far away you kids are from reality!!

road was flooded because infrastructure built by fauji was pathetic and then kelectric whoes share holder is fauji dearest zardaris their wire fell unto the water killing 3 kids!

yeh man blame voters for voting pti!

end resukt would be boots will roll in to protect their puppets and kill innocent people! protectors of corruption will never let people rule!
I see a traitor in you who just want to blame almost for everything in his life to army.

I see a traitor in you who just want to blame almost for everything in his life to army.
lols
ya man i am a bigger traitoe than zardari kill me hang me but keep licking zardaris balls and keep protecting him!

have you seen Governor in Karachi ...have you seen the gimmicks of Alvi sb....in last rain ....he was riding on boat on Karachi streets....people have seen what was done to save malir cantt? divert flooding water to scheme 33....that made the area a living hell. Kuch khuda ka khof nahein hey.

BC kuch bolo tu label traitor ka tayar hy....Kids are suffering from extreme environmental condition...no one cares ....

lols how far away you kids are from reality!!

road was flooded because infrastructure built by fauji was pathetic and then kelectric whoes share holder is fauji dearest zardaris their wire fell unto the water killing 3 kids!

yeh man blame voters for voting pti!
hahah see I knew it you are indeed a traitor who wants to blame for everything on Army. Now K-Electric failure is also because of army lol.

PTI won 14/21 seats from Karachi... paindu insaan.
Proud to be a paindu you got any problem or should I let the g3 rip through your burger boy chest you retarded smackhead.I think you gave the opposition the rest of the seats and now you are crying

Is this type of plea bargin different from NRO or the same? IK repeated that no NRO will be given in his Swabi speech i think, but he have said in his other speech that plea bargin is possible, i dont know how seriously "disqualified for life" can be taken, these ppl would just do some paper work and come back in power after 10 20 years, and if they cant, then their kids will, the cycle will continue, i hope the gov doesnt do any mistake
Yup it will be plea bargain which is legal under the NAB law though I'm personally against but this is the law the country... no NRO.. only plea bargain, give back the money and get isolated from the politics...
Your state is not willing to do anything more than that against these powerful assets.

Back
Top Bottom