What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

Why it's not the solution? end of PPP no where to be seen. MQM is not there since altaf is not holding any jalsa. New will come public and media will make question about funds and answer will be we don't get funds from who ever holding inside SINDH. So loop will go on.

Only solution of karachi is to make separate province and fund will go direct to the party who win from karachi simple is that.
PPP still would be present and expect that it would fool masses.

A couple of days ago Sabir Shakir on his youtube channel that plans were in the works to make forward bloc in Sindh assembly and dispose the PPP government, but that will only happen if NAB arrests Murad Ali Shah in fake accounts case. I was literally overjoyed at the prospect of PPP not ruling over my city. Inshallah it happens.

What can imran Khan do when the people of Sindh and Karachi are constantly voting for PPP despite knowing how corrupt they are.In this case the people are to be blamed not imran Khan

It's not fantasy Faryal Talpur threatened people,if they didn't voted her.There is a video also.
They have many other ways to get votes.. Like they stop the water.. divert it to somewhere so that small landlords die a painful death because of crops getting destroyed in front of them..

But many people do vote for Zinda Bhutto.. MC marta hi nahi hai..

Well, I will make suggestions here, contact people in power whatever limited access I have and try to convince them to do some out of box thinking to solve the Karachi issue... then I will sit and pray ..
Until there is PPP,anyone won't do much.

What can imran Khan do when the people of Sindh and Karachi are constantly voting for PPP despite knowing how corrupt they are.In this case the people are to be blamed not imran Khan
Here comes another ignorant fool :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

PPP still would be present and expect that it would fool masses.
PTI can build pressure for seperate karachi province along with mqm and trust me whole karachi will be shut down for it. I Curse MQM number of time that they didn't do it in musharaf time when on 1 call of altaf whole karachi got shut down and we have seen. Only if altaf did for seperate province of karachi it would have been biggest favor to karachities but instead he sold karachi that is the main reason why people stop voting for altaf hussain as well.

Interior Sindh votes for PPP. Urban Sindh previously voted for MQM and in the last election did vote for PTI.

They have many other ways to get votes.. Like they stop the water.. divert it to somewhere so that small landlords die a painful death because of crops getting destroyed in front of them..
Someone forwarded me a video long time ago a PPP MNA stopped water of whole village from where he failed to win,they were drinking from pond.

PTI can build pressure for seperate karachi province along with mqm and trust me whole karachi will be shut down for it. I Curse MQM number of time that they didn't do it in musharaf time when on 1 call of altaf whole karachi got shut down and we have seen. Only if altaf did for seperate province of karachi it would have been biggest favor to karachities but instead he sold karachi that is the main reason why people stop voting for altaf hussain as well.
PTI won't do that,they need PPP support behind doors.

Sindh has been under occupation by PPP. They kill anyone who votes against them and rape their women.. just watch the movie Maalik which is based on facts. So the state of Pakistan has to intervene.. PERIOD
oh I am shivering why the audience came to her speech in first place? Dude no one knows who you have voted in the box since there is already a army guy present all the time.
Bhooley Badshah wo jis ilaqey hartey hain agley 5 saloo kai liye un ke zindgi jahanum bana dete hain.

Back
Top Bottom