What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

Good that you realised..
let's focus on Karachi..
read my suggestions
Yaar you think what media reports couldn't do, citizen's portal will do that?

Regarding Sindh assembly, that FIXIT guy does it every now and then.. only to be arrested by Sindh police which is under Sindh government.

Remember what happened to the nurses who didn't get what they wanted.. they literally sprayed water on them like they do to disperse strong crowds.. they used canons on helpless women..

and in the evening, all PTI could do was to condemn.. that's it.

Bahi kabi mauka miley tou Interior Sindh ka election dekhana.
Bhai jee last election mei army was there present in every polling station as security even inside one was standing in the room. Dont know where you get all these fantasy things.

That's all done by PMLN,after feudal lords have lost their grip over Punjab things are going great.PMLN always did won from Punjab due to that.
I suspect end of PEE PEE PEE would begin from Karachi.
I am seriously planning to invest in Multan.. I liked that city too much.. DHA Multan is my preference..

Yaar you think what media reports couldn't do, citizen's portal will do that?

Regarding Sindh assembly, that FIXIT guy does it every now and then.. only to be arrested by Sindh police which is under Sindh government.

Remember what happened to the nurses who didn't get what they wanted.. they literally sprayed water on them like they do to disperse strong crowds.. they used canons on helpless women..

and in the evening, all PTI could do was to condemn.. that's it.
PTI has to get support of PPP in centre,forget they would do anything.

I am seriously planning to invest in Multan.. I liked that city too much.. DHA Multan is my preference..
Lahore is better.Multan do has some feudal influence.

That's not solution,end Pee Pee Pee & MQM is solution.
Why it's not the solution? end of PPP no where to be seen. MQM is not there since altaf is not holding any jalsa. New will come public and media will make question about funds and answer will be we don't get funds from who ever holding inside SINDH. So loop will go on.

Only solution of karachi is to make separate province and fund will go direct to the party who win from karachi simple is that.

Ladies and Gentlemen let me present to you K 4 K doctrine.

Karachi le lo. Kashmir de do.
We will gladly hand over this overrated, unnecessarily hyped slum back to India so we can get heaven on Earth Kashmir.

No Kiites your usual Karachi feeds whole of Pakistan argument won't do.
Ok watch it! You have been issued a warning! No on I mean no one has any rights to call any part of Pakistan as anything equal to india! GOT IT?
Tum log roz ba roz hamein khota khor kaho Punjabi kaho. Hum kuch kahein to tumhe mirchen lagti hai??
2 wrongs dont make a right..If you see that, report or mention a mod!

You SHALL NOT divide based on provinces/ cities!

Go dance on some other platform!

Never been, but I have alot of admiration for Seraiki people. Even my in-laws are from South Punjab (not Seraiki tho). Maybe when I move back to Pakistan I'll skip Karachi and see Multan as an option.

Ok watch it! You have been issued a warning! No on I mean no one has any rights to call any part of Pakistan as anything equal to india! GOT IT?
This should result in a permanent ban btw

Bhai jee last election mei army was there present in every polling station as security even inside one was standing in the room. Dont know where you get all these fantasy things.
It's not fantasy Faryal Talpur threatened people,if they didn't voted her.There is a video also.

I can only pray for Karachi.
Well, I will make suggestions here, contact people in power whatever limited access I have and try to convince them to do some out of box thinking to solve the Karachi issue... then I will sit and pray ..

Back
Top Bottom