What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

Sir, governor rule has to be approved by the provincial assembly... please read the constitution. This was my suggestion as well until I read the rules
Governor rule can be imposed if a serious emergency exists.. Karachi is no less than an emergency at the moment.

OK, governor rule wasn't possible.. what was stopping IK from giving funds to MNAs/ MPAs? give the funds for two years at least.. Karachi will find some solace in that fund.. but asking chanda for garbage cleaning is utterly shameful..

or to the people who have the mayorship to the MQM and Sindh govt to PPP both of which have been exploiting Karachi for decades

Sir, governor rule has to be approved by the provincial assembly... please read the constitution. This was my suggestion as well until I read the rules

Bro, it pain my heart... I have been to Karachi in a long time ago and my experience had been very good except from the rain (inundated roads) & humidity.

I think that the state of Pakistan needs to do some intervention.... exploit some loophole or just brute force..
My suggestion is that Karachi should be made a separate province... really..it is more urgent that south Punjab.
So that people of Karachi rule Karachi but they need to stay away from terrorist organisation like MQM which I'm sure they will as they vote for PTI.
Please you guys start for separate province though I don't if it is the right time or not.

Didn't the federal government promise to interfere if the sewerage and garbage system in Karachi wasn't fixed in 3 months?

Didn't they promise to upgrade the infrastructure, including roads, drainage, electricity and to also initiate the process for drawing out its master plan?

Why make such statements if you won't come down on them?

The most, well developed place in Karachi is the Defence area, maintained by DHA, and the area around Icon Tower, belonging to Bahria Town (that's a carbon copy of dubai roads) but rest needs immediate looking after.

IK could have done much more.. that's the thread made for.. but he is not interested..
Bro he is definitely interested... the president is Karachite, your governor is Karachite and many ministers are from Karachi ... but please tell me how to bypass the constitution?

Yup

That is true. In July 2018 elections people of Karachi voted overwhelmingly for PTI and Imran Khan. So much so that out of 21 national assembly seats, PTI managed to win 14

Imran khan left his Karachi seat vacant and in elections again people of Karachi voted for PTI candidate who is a mehsud from Waziristan

Now since more than a year has passed, I doubt PTI can win even half of the seats that it managed to won in general elections

People of Karachi are simply angry with Imran Khan and PTI. They are disappointed because Imran khan failed to deliver on even a single promise that he made to people of Karachi during election campaign

Imran Khan presents his 10-point agenda for Karachi

Imran Khan simple oesn't even talk about any of these 10 points anymore

The random Karachiite is disappointed with the behavior that PTI leadership has for Karachi. It feels betrayed. The PTI governor Sindh Imran Ismail has done simply nothing since he has become governor. His contribution is simply ZERO. Same is the case with all other ministers of PTI who were elected from Karachi. Ali Zaidi tried to do a "clean Karachi" but such kind of cosmetic campaigns are simply not enough to solve problems of Karachi. More or less "clean karachi" has failed to be effective. President Arif Alvi again is a big disappointment and has done nothing for Karachi or even for his own constituency from which he won elections

People are simply not interested in "ikhtayarat" excuse. They don't care about 18th amendment. They don't care whether Imran Khan is too busy or don't have money or can't interfere in Karachi or whatever.

They want PTI and Imran Khan government to work in Karachi and fulfill their promises

In past 1 year Imran khan visited Karachi only a few times. In this year Karachi situation went from bad to worse. People died in rains due to electrocution.

There were videos going viral of young guys dying on roads of Karachi due to electrocution.

People are angry. The increasing inflation and more importantly all the tax that people of Karachi are paying isn't getting converted in development and change on ground.

Just today Karachi has featured in New York Times due to its garbage and filth issue

Situation is very bad Khan Sahab and it is very bad right under your watch. You also promised a special financial package for Karachi but that promise again is yet to be fulfilled.

Act Khan act.

People of Karachi might not give you another chance. Don't let Pee Pee Pee continue to plunder this city under your watch. You would be help responsible for their plunder.
When we were voting for Imran, we thought he can really save Karachi from Bhutto. But, Imran proved himself weakest in Karachi. In next election, we will vote for those, who really have power. Bakwas kerny main hi mahir hain yeh.

Governor rule can be imposed if a serious emergency exists.. Karachi is no less than an emergency at the moment.

OK, governor rule wasn't possible.. what was stopping IK from giving funds to MNAs/ MPAs? give the funds for two years at least.. Karachi will find some solace in that fund.. but asking chanda for garbage cleaning is utterly shameful..
Bhai at the very least have one on one with Sindh CM and ask him about his performance and raise Karachi issues..... people of Karachi have large hearts, ishi se khush hojaingaye. This total neglect from PM and PTI despite giving them 15 seats is disheartening. On the other hand PM makes two visits a month to Lahore despite PTI only getting 1 or 2 seats from there.

Bro he is definitely interested... the president is Karachite, your governor is Karachite and many ministers are from Karachi ... but please tell me how to bypass the constitution?
I am not saying that they are not Karachiite... but they are useless individuals..

Tum log roz ba roz hamein khota khor kaho Punjabi kaho. Hum kuch kahein to tumhe mirchen lagti hai??
Not interested in responding to you, but i will say, 1st, I never saw any post in this forum like what you are claiming and 2nd, if you see anyone saying that here then you can report it

Bhai, I will take notes ... collecting ideas and possible solution. The aim is to solve the problem.
I personally think that people of Karachi should do a very large protest ...between 0.5-1.0 million people... it will ring many bells.

IK is a coward and scared of corrupt aholes!

container peh kharay ho keh batain kar keh cho**ya banaya hai! i voted for khan now i i wont fk IK!

Come live in Punjab,it's heaven on Earth.
Sir, I visited Multan last year.. literally, it is much better than Karachi.. I am happy for Multan.. it is our Pakistani city too.. and I am happy for Lahore.. I am just asking to bring Karachi at par with Multan, Peshawar or Faisalabad.. not asking it to make like Islamabad or Lahore.. that's an impossible task for the current government.

Tum log roz ba roz hamein khota khor kaho Punjabi kaho. Hum kuch kahein to tumhe mirchen lagti hai??
Bro, I'm from Punjab and I call the mindless patwaris khota-khors since it has been a fact... a lot of restaurants were caught selling khota meat in Lahore and other cities of Punjab... it was a regular news.

Back
Top Bottom