What's new

MQM Warns of 1971 repeat in Karachi.

No Islam doesent considered any innocent killed shaheed

I cant blame you that you find me attractive but unfortunately for you i am not homo sexual as you are but good luck with that

Sorry MQM isn't a shia party nor does it works on behalf of shia the fact it was created by Zia speaks volumes, workers or activist might be shia or not i dont know but they have nothing to do with Islam.

A Wahhabi activist of a terrorist party is telling me how good his terrorist party is for me to have around.

some one needs to come out of closet

Again i ask you what has he done for Islam?

i think it was better if SSP had won dont you think :D, you deserve guys like SSP and aurangzeb farooqi truly

you are one ungrateful shia BTW, 99% of urdu speaking shias vote for MQM

and look at jafrya tweets all day long?

SSP-Orangzeb ko harany k liye Tmam Shia 8.June ko PS-128 k 6.PolingBoth pr Apna Vote MQM ko dalen,baad me Ronay ka Faida Nhi(M.Ali.Shah-SQM)

https://twitter.com/JNNsms

28th Rajab the day when Maula Hussain (as) started his journey agnst tyranny so how we have lost tday agnst Aurangzeb Farooqi?! :) MQM MNA

https://twitter.com/shiasmspk

personally your jafrya arse is every time saved by MQM from TTP, LeJ, SSP

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM should be banned now...

Saying this & that too on internet is very easy, ever thought what would be the outcome of it? Love or hate MQM is a reality of Karachi & is just like PPP or PML-N. The reason why MQM activities are not hidden is because of Media presense & headquartered in Karachi whereas the activities of PML-N & PPP are hidden.

Karachi issue is very sensitive & must be handled politically otherwise i'm afraid Karachi situation will become more worst then Balochistan. People need to talk some sense instead of rants.

Karachi and MQM have been given a raw deal by Punjabi rulers and Pak army...it won't be surprising if Karachi becomes an independent state/Country in the near future

hmmm Punjab ruled let's analyse:

Ayub, Yahya came from KPK!

Bhutto from Sindh

Zia was a "MUHAJIR" he came from JALANDER india.

Benzair another sindhi

Nawaz first Punjabi

then Musharraf a Karachite

so why is this whole "Punjab" domination it never made sense to me.

i think it was better if SSP had won dont you think :D, you deserve guys like SSP and aurangzeb farooqi truly

you are one ungrateful shia BTW, 99% of urdu speaking shias vote for MQM

and look at jafrya tweets all day long?

https://twitter.com/JNNsms

https://twitter.com/shiasmspk

personally your jafrya arse is every time saved by MQM from TTP, LeJ, SSP

Listen to me and listen very care fully if we shias of pakistan wanted to destroy the country and fight back it isn't that hard to get help or ammo but we chose not to.

WE DON'T NEED HELP FROM ANY TERRORIST ORGANIZATION NOR HAVE WE EVER ASKED.The day we started fighting back you will see SSP TTP and all other affiliated Terrorist cowards run for the hills but in order to do that we have to destroy our country and kill innocent and that why it will never happen.

MQM Might have all shias dont matter they arent fighting for shias.I live in Hyderabad, Latifabad and MQM DON'T REPRESENT SHIAS OF PAKISTAN OR SINDH get that through your pee brain.

our leaders live and work in pakistan and we face the Terrorist head on every year un-armed against all odds if we were scared of TTP or SSP we would have left or picked up arms by now.

WELL KNOW Fact MQM Thugs go around collecting protection money from ANY BODY AND EVERY BODY . SO SPARE ME YOUR B.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karachi and MQM have been given a raw deal by Punjabi rulers and Pak army...it won't be surprising if Karachi becomes an independent state/Country in the near future

What RAW deal go ahead and tell us all this is your chance to make your case and shine?

its not my place to say this BUT the shias of paksitan are MAJORITY represented by PPP. I say this because from Zulfikqar Bhutto to Zardari and zulfiqar Mirza, Faisal RAZA abidi are ALL shias!

so as for a SHIA party purely on religion is Tehrik-e Nefaz-e Fiqh-e Jafria.

secondly in this years election Majlis e Wahadat e Muslimeen ( MWM ) ran for elections.

so labelling any MAIN STREAM party as party of SHIAS or SUNNIS is just another fake divde none of them are "SHIA" or "SUNNI" parties!

hmmm Punjab ruled let's analyse:

Ayub, Yahya came from KPK!

Bhutto from Sindh

Zia was a "MUHAJIR" he came from JALANDER india.

Benzair another sindhi

Nawaz first Punjabi

then Musharraf a Karachite

so why is this whole "Punjab" domination it never made sense to me.

lol zia was punjabi not mohajir, and nearly all beurocrats are punjabis now

Listen to me and listen very care fully if we shias of pakistan wanted to destroy the country and fight back it isn't that hard to get help or ammo but we chose not to.

WE DON'T NEED HELP FROM ANY TERRORIST ORGANIZATION NOR HAVE WE EVER ASKED.The day we started fighting back you will see SSP TTP and all other affiliated Terrorist cowards run for the hills but in order to do that we have to destroy our country and kill innocent and that why it will never happen.

MQM Might have all shias dont matter they arent fighting for shias.I live in Hyderabad, Latifabad and MQM DON'T REPRESENT SHIAS OF PAKISTAN OR SINDH get that through your pee brain.

our leaders live and work in pakistan and we face the Terrorist head on every year un-armed against all odds if we were scared of TTP or SSP we would have left or picked up arms by now.

WELL KNOW Fact MQM Thugs go around collecting protection money from ANY BODY AND EVERY BODY . SO SPARE ME YOUR B.S.

its not my place to say this BUT the shias of paksitan are MAJORITY represented by PPP. I say this because from Zulfikqar Bhutto to Zardari and zulfiqar Mirza, Faisal RAZA abidi are ALL shias!*

so as for a SHIA party purely on religion is Tehrik-e Nefaz-e Fiqh-e Jafria.

secondly in this years election *Majlis e Wahadat e Muslimeen ( MWM ) ran for elections.*

so labelling any MAIN STREAM party as party of SHIAS or SUNNIS is just another fake divde none of them are "SHIA" or "SUNNI" parties!

lol dude stop this non sense you cant even protect yourselves 99% of the karachiite shias voted for MQM in this elections

http://tribune.com.pk/story/544128/na-253-mqm-ji-make-room-for-mwm/

“The MWM is a reactionary movement that will fade-away. Around 90 per cent of the Urdu-speaking Shias vote for the MQM.”

dude as i said you deserve to be burn down by TTP, SSP, LeJ etc, you thoroughly deserve whats coming to you, do not start crying how you want to leave pakistan after this sort of behaviour

you are very hypocrite dont you remember how you you cried about shia stuff when you were butchered by LeJ, SSP?

my advice to you is dont cry to the same country when you get butchered

dont come with this patriotic non sense from your mouth when all seems ok

with a guy like nawaz in the throne you should actually worry more now

5 saal mayn 11000 log qatal howay lakin mqm nay koi esi baat nae ki.

naraz ho kar yan press conference kar kay phir man jatay.

ab 3 logon ki wafat(jo bohat afsosnak baat hay) par 1971 jesay halat peda honay ka kehtay hayn.

kia 11000 logon kay qatal pay in ko ye khiyal nae aya

mumkina targeted police operation say bachnay kay liay ye preemptive strike kar rahay hayn.

target killing tu rok nae rahi tu police operation hona lazmi hay lakin ppp b shaid esay hi 5 saal nikalna cahati hay jesay pehlay 5 saal guzray.

Its the same old blackmail politics Altaf knows, he starts killing his workers to put pressure on the new govt to take him in the govt. what he doesnt know this time its NS and he will give him danda again if he doesnt quit.
as far as 1971 like situation, why does he try it and karachi waley will find him and give his boti to dogs

Its the same old blackmail politics Altaf knows, he starts killing his workers to put pressure on the new govt to take him in the govt. what he doesnt know this time its NS and he will give him danda again if he doesnt quit.
as far as 1971 like situation, why does he try it and karachi waley will find him and give his boti to dogs

talking about danda, dude what happened in 1998 :lol:

nawaz wont do anything this time around, and dont talk about danda as if nawaz is some macho, because frankly he isnt, he starts crying in jail, he quickly signs a deal to escape from pakistan to jaddah

frankly kiani is going out after december and boot awaits nawaz if he continues to bakrupt the country like last time around

about violence, 2002 government has proved that its not MQM which wants violence in karachi, if you even succeed in eliminating MQM from karachi which is impossible by the way, you wont still finish, lyari gangsters, drug mafia, your LeJ, SSP, TTP terrorists etc

karachi will be butchered futher

handle the situation like musharraf did this is my advice, because your throne depends on karachi situation and like the lesson learnt last time around, dont FCUK with MQM, give it a space to perform(by local body system) and you will see the fruits

lol zia was punjabi not mohajir, and nearly all beurocrats are punjabis now

please define MUHAJIR! anyone who came from india is considered muhajir! not only MQM supporter is considered Muahjir!

but knowing your dyslexia I am sure you would come back with a dumb reply!

talking about danda, dude what happened in 1998 :lol:

nawaz wont do anything this time around, and dont talk about danda as if nawaz is some macho, because frankly he isnt, he starts crying in jail, he quickly signs a deal to escape from pakistan to jaddah

frankly kiani is going out after december and boot awaits nawaz if he continues to bakrupt the country like last time around

about violence, 2002 government has proved that its not MQM which wants violence in karachi, if you even succeed in eliminating MQM from karachi which is impossible by the way, you wont still finish, lyari gangsters, drug mafia, your LeJ, SSP, TTP terrorists etc

karachi will be butchered futher

handle the situation like musharraf did this is my advice, because your throne depends on karachi situation and like the lesson learnt last time around, dont FCUK with MQM, give it a space to perform(by local body system) and you will see the fruits

I dont even read your posts, its nothing but crap

Back
Top Bottom