What's new

MQM Warns of 1971 repeat in Karachi.

Wasn't this pic discussed before?

There is no proof he was picked up by rangers. A facebook picture with a pic of a dead body and a guy isn't proof.

he was tortured and killed who tortures? its the rangers

MQM has many criminal elements no doubt but the way the establishment is handling the situation in Karachi and Balochistan by kidnapping, torturing and dumping their bodies is going to back fire very badly. Mark my words if things go out of control in Karachi we are looking for a bigger bloodshed then 1971. This time MQM has also grown very strong, this is not 1992, this is 2013 wake up before its too late.

there is a dead lock between two parties aman committee/MQM haqiqi and MQM H

taali aik haath se nahi bajti, both parties need to disband their militant wings, no one will voluntarily give up

PPP just went to meet with lyari gangsters

BTW no buddy was even interested reading this thread, every body MQM and if its MQM thread everybody jumps in

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...001-mqm-shocked-cm-dines-lyari-gangsters.html

MQM involved in bombing of their own offices

Last edited by a moderator:
he was tortured and killed who tortures? its the rangers

there is a dead lock between two parties aman committee/MQM haqiqi and MQM H

taali aik haath se nahi bajti, both parties need to disband their militant wings, no one will voluntarily give up

PPP just went to meet with lyari gangsters

BTW no buddy was even interested reading this thread, every body MQM and if its MQM thread everybody jumps in

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...001-mqm-shocked-cm-dines-lyari-gangsters.html

As if these criminals don't employ torture techniques! Remember those 2 Rangers SOW guys that disappeared in Lyari? The multiple torture cells discovered? Geo even showed videos of them...beds connected to electrical sockets and handcuffs, water dripping and other such equipment was shown. Search for the video on Youtube or somewhere.

MQM involved in bombing of their own offices

haroon rasheed is lying according to police reports they were ex MQM members currently serving lashkar e jhangvi and taliban

As if these criminals don't employ torture techniques! Remember those 2 Rangers SOW guys that disappeared in Lyari? The multiple torture cells discovered? Geo even showed videos of them...beds connected to electrical sockets and handcuffs, water dripping and other such equipment was shown. Search for the video on Youtube or somewhere.

that was in lyari, aman committee strong hold

Last edited by a moderator:
haroon rasheed is lying according to police reports they were ex MQM members currently serving lashkar e jhangvi and taliban

that was in lyari, aman committee strong hold

sure who ever gets caught is ex member of MQM and current member of TTP

i told you before Haroon ur rashid challenged any Pakistani security agency to refute his claim.

plus MQM can sue a party head imran khan for blaming Altaf for killing of PTI leader in karachi but they were unable to sue a lone journalist on accusing them of planting bombs

stop this hypocrisy.you cant defend them.

its because haroon rasheed can bark without world paying attention too :lol:

i just told you the facts you can believe in idiot haroon as long as you wish

its because haroon rasheed can bark without world paying attention too :lol:

i just told you the facts you can believe in idiot haroon as long as you wish

i am certainly not going to believe a bhata khor party

again sue Haroon if MQM is right which they will not because CHOR MACHAEY SHOR aur kuch nae kar saktay ye :lol:

i am certainly not going to believe a bhata khor party

again sue Haroon if MQM is right which they will not because CHOR MACHAEY SHOR aur kuch nae kar saktay ye :lol:

sue geo for posting fake story :azn:

lets sue all other media too

sue geo for posting fake story :azn:

lets sue all other media too

typical ranting

mqm stated law suit against imran why not Haroon on this huge ilzam of bomb planting by MQM

also sue courts for saying MQM is biggest bhata khor and target killer

CONTINUE YOU RANTING NOW

WHAT A WACKO:cuckoo:

typical ranting

mqm stated law suit against imran why not Haroon on this huge ilzam of bomb planting by MQM

also sue courts for saying MQM is biggest bhata khor and target killer

CONTINUE YOU BUK BUK NOW

WHAT A DOOFUS:cheesy:

BYE BYE

please sue geo news and let us know when u have done it :lol: hope u win

Who are killing MQM members..... agencies?

I think MQM's threat shouldnt be take lightly...they are highly organized, has militant wing and has support of bulk of mohajir community.

In my opinion karachi should be granted autonomous status within country.

Back
Top Bottom