What's new

MQM Warns of 1971 repeat in Karachi.

please define MUHAJIR! anyone who came from india is considered muhajir! not only MQM supporter is considered Muahjir!

but knowing your dyslexia I am sure you would come back with a dumb reply!

mohajir is reserved for urdu speakers living in karachi you cant just label anybody a mohajir at your will

zia is punjabi not mohajir and he never lived in karachi

I dont even read your posts, its nothing but crap

lil kid, if you dont have answers, this in not the easiest way out with easiest lil excuse available :lol:

mohajir is reserved for urdu speakers living in karachi you cant just label anybody a mohajir at your will

lil kid, if you dont have answers, this in not the easiest way out with easiest lil excuse available :lol:

ask her if i am lil

:omghaha::cheesy: yaaar haad hoti hai! so basically if anyone came from india & didn't speak Urdu & didn't settle in Karachi he is NOT MUHAJIR?

and if he is not muhajir then his blood has no value? you know the traisn that came to LAHORE from Amritsar had MOST of the dead people in it! who sacrificed lives for this country! please STOP insulting every NON MQM supporter! their parents gave life for this country!

go ask your parents where did most of the trains come filled with dead children & men & raped women? to LAHORE! and it carried a lot of "NON KARACHITIES"!!! :hitwall: MQM and its dramas of only calling its followers muhajir baaqi sub jaisay kafir houn! & memons they don't speak Urdu so are they also NOT MUHAJIR for you????

:omghaha::cheesy: yaaar haad hoti hai! so basically if anyone came from india & didn't speak Urdu & didn't settle in Karachi he is NOT MUHAJIR?

and if he is not muhajir then his blood has no value? you know the traisn that came to LAHORE from Amritsar had MOST of the dead people in it! who sacrificed lives for this country! please STOP insulting every NON MQM supporter! their parents gave life for this country!

go ask your parents where did most of the trains come filled with dead children & men & raped women? to LAHORE! and it carried a lot of "NON KARACHITIES"!!! :hitwall: MQM and its dramas of only calling its followers muhajir baaqi sub jaisay kafir houn! & memons they don't speak Urdu so are they also NOT MUHAJIR for you????

you are such an idiot

so basically if he is called a punjabi what ever sacrifices he made is gone?

where did i questioned all his sacrifices?

you talked about punjabi so im pointing out that zia was punjabi too?

MQM members have been dying since long time, its just MQM was quite because of the government

i can give you pictures of MQM members tortured and killed even before elections by rangers

12345_362742033829824_2075118805_n.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/243563-mqm-political-desk-6.html#post4227905

History repeating itself... MQM leaders are targeted like Mujib's partymen ...

This is what MQM is saying...

yes my message to altaf bhai (sic) is to live in peace, live and let live and such threats to the country will not be tolerated, and there wont be any India to help him out.....he should remember the army op of 1996 conducted by the then Interior Minister, late Gen. N/Babar.....

Actually its all People's Aman Committee vs MQM+Kachi Rabita Commitee+ (One more organization). Yesterday, the trio attacked the Layari (stronghold of PAC) but retreated as the APC retaliated with heavy return fire. Even today, there was a conflict going on in Kahradar where KRC was engaging PAC. The day before ANP's unit office was also attacked killing three, ANP blamed this on MQM. Now since MQM has lost her umbrella of government, PPP is countering them up poltically whereas PAC is doing so in the streets of Layari,Agra Taj etc.

W.11;4390390]dude as i said you deserve to be burn down by TTP, SSP, LeJ etc, you thoroughly deserve whats coming to you, do not start crying how you want to leave pakistan after this sort of behavior

Only Almighty can decide what i do and dont deserve.L O L yes i deserve terrorist attacks on me unless i agree to follow MI6 agent living in England.

you are very hypocrite dont you remember how you you cried about shia stuff when you were butchered by LeJ, SSP?

You mean i should have been celebrating the slaughter like you were or are.so only salvation for shias in pakistan is to join MQM.

cause ILTAf bhai sitting in London England will protect me from terrorist as he has been to 1000s of MQM workers and there family.

HOW many funerals has your leader attended of the people who died for his cause?

my advice to you is dont cry to the same country when you get butchered

WTF are you fcuking Retard or just plain stupid are you telling me cause i dont support MQM workers. I deserve to be killed in terrorist attack.

dont come with this patriotic non sense from your mouth when all seems OK

Yes i cant be a patriotic unless i agree with MQM or i have no right to cry at the slaughter of innocent that were killed cause they are shia.

with a guy like nawaz in the throne you should actually worry more now.

Qullu nafsin za iqatul maut-Every living being will taste Death

Al-Qur'an Surah Al-Imran Verse 185 (worrying about some thing thats inevitable is stupid)

I suppose i could sink to your level and wish you the same but as i cry at the funeral of shias who were the victim of terrorist attack. I've also atteneded and seen mothers sister and fathers falling and crying over the funeral of MQM workers and cant bring my self up to wishing some one that.

History repeating itself... MQM leaders are targeted like Mujib's partymen ...

This is what MQM is saying...

I like the hypocrisy shown by some indians here. I suppose when Sikhs were killed by Indian army and there biggest shrine were attacked by Hindu Indian army it was for the good of India when a terrorist is killed in pakistan all of sudden history comes into play.

Back
Top Bottom