What's new

MQM tops in target killers’ list: police

^ i dont love any leaders, but MQM has no right to kill innocent people, I myself have seen how their supporters beat and kill people on the streets of Karachi, it's nothing new, my uncle was also injured badly by them for not listening to them. The truth is that a lot of Urduspeakers just vote for them because they are scared of them, they know the power they have.

Good thread. At least we will know who is real supporter of MQM here.

think afghan war and hundred of millions of afghan refuges and afghan and other sorts of mujahideen pouring in karachi funny part is no was invited in Punjab lol any how those days they were the strategic assets thus why the whole traitor stories were formulated against MQM.

Further Army takes a U turn joins WOT the same assets turn into enemies and MQM becomes a fauji ally you are right all started than in those times isnt hard to comprehend if you really put your mind into it and try and find some logic.

Again Afghans have become scapegoat. There are only 50 thousand afghan refugees in karachi while more than 5 million pakistani pashtuns from KP, FATA and Balochistan are there. Saaf saaf baat kia karo ya pir infraction ka darr he?

@Topic
Every body knew that MQM is involved in target killings and bhatakhori. Others started it in tit for that. This list wont affect any thing. MQM is untouchable, they participate in elections, wins seats, sit in assembley , join governaments, make alliances with other parties. More than 90% mohajirs vote for them, support them, so any action against MQM would provoke mohajir community and ethnic riots would start. In my opinion the only solution is expelling of pashtuns , sindhis and non-mohajirs from karachi. Its better option than contineous bloodshedd.

I think If PTI comes and does a good job, then I am sure a lot muhajirs will vote for them, it might take some time pursue them but if Imran Khan is genuine than it will happen, the biggest problem is that most parties in pakistan are ethnic based, especially in Sindh, that's why even if a urduspeaker wants to vote for somebody else, it doesn't happen. We need a genuine party which helps everybody regardless of ethnicity, than the voting bank will be diversified

I have to say the most shocking revealation is that of PTI, 9 target killers, its close to ANP's. I guess they were targeted by MQM and they responded it in revenge. Also most of the members of PTI and JI are pakhtuns and MQM specifically target pakhtuns whether they are in PTI, JI, PPP or ANP.

^^ MQM and ANP muk muka. let me just say both were sitting in Federal government. Both do 'bata khuri'. Who does the most is arguable. To me MQM is leading. The OP proves this also. PTI is a mixed party. They have Pashtuns and Muhajirs. Probably the party didn't take notice who they choose among the 9 members. Its their fault if they choose ex MQM and ANP workers.

I have to say the most shocking revealation is that of PTI, 9 target killers, its close to ANP's. I guess they were targeted by MQM and they responded it in revenge. Also most of the members of PTI and JI are pakhtuns and MQM specifically target pakhtuns whether they are in PTI, JI, PPP or ANP.

looool, beta JI, ANP all were formed long before MQM, so it will be pashtuns target the mohajors not otherwise, all pashtuns parties combining to target urdu speakers

Again Afghans have become scapegoat. There are only 50 thousand afghan refugees in karachi while more than 5 million pakistani pashtuns from KP, FATA and Balochistan are there. Saaf saaf baat kia karo ya pir infraction ka darr he?

ager tum jaan bugh ker un afghanion se milna chahte ho to yeh to wahi baat hue na, gande paani me kud ke apne ko ganda kerlo aur bhi khud be gande kehlao

@Oscar moderator
OH BOY u 'LL surely look more pissed at MQM when u 'll see that this "ethnic level group" that u stated in denial .... are taking seats in Punjab aswell in the coming elections INSHAALLAH ..

^ i dont love any leaders, but MQM has no right to kill innocent people, I myself have seen how their supporters beat and kill people on the streets of Karachi, it's nothing new, my uncle was also injured badly by them for not listening to them. The truth is that a lot of Urduspeakers just vote for them because they are scared of them, they know the power they have.

GOOD LIES! keep these hate mongring people amused, they 'll thank u a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ there is no lying, MQM violence is a open book that everyone knows about, and people who have lived in poorer areas of Karachi have experienced their brutality

I am gona say this again, MQM does not represent Muhajirs, sure Muhajirs vote for them, but it is because of there Bhattakhori how they get most of their votes, I believe the army or central government needs to work with the muhajir community to once and for all get rid of this terrorist party, isolating the muhajir community wont help the situation. Karachi needs peace, its a city for all, nobody can change that

looool, beta JI, ANP all were formed long before MQM, so it will be pashtuns target the mohajors not otherwise, all pashtuns parties combining to target urdu speakers

When ethnic riots starts, both communities start killing each other. ANP history is not that old in karachi....Pashtun-mohajir riots dates back to ayub khan times, ANP gained its roots in 21st century...the reason for ANP rise in karachi is simply anti-pakhtun attitude of MQM and its voters...hard working poor pakhtun only want to earn in karachi through small jobs. But MQM see them as threat as pashtun labourers, watchmen, drivers, shopkeepers are changing demographics of karachi...calling it a competition for control of city is a joke...how could pashtun labourer or watchman of karachi can compete with educated urduspeakers?...
Its simple , mohajirs feel that pashtuns are burden on already populated city, they are converting urdu city into "pathani"...they think pashtuns should leave karachi and should find jobs in their own province.
Its strange, pashtuns are also working in gulf countries in large numbers through similer small jobs and send money back to their homes, increasing foriegn exchange for pakistan...but arabs dont kill them..while their fellow pakistanis in karachi are uncomfortable with them and treat them with racism.

@Oscar moderator
OH BOY u 'LL surely look more pissed at MQM when u 'll see that this "ethnic level group" that u stated in denial .... are taking seats in Punjab aswell in the coming elections INSHAALLAH ..

GOOD LIES! keep these hate mongring people amused, they 'll thank u a lot!

If punjabis dont want street crimes, bhata-khori, target killings in their province then they have to keep themeselves away from MQM...

Last edited by a moderator:
When ethnic riots starts, both communities start killing each other. ANP history is not that old in karachi....Pashtun-mohajir riots dates back to ayub khan times, ANP gained its roots in 21st century...the reason for ANP rise in karachi is simply anti-pakhtun attitude of MQM and its voters...hard working poor pakhtun only want to earn in karachi through small jobs. But MQM see them as threat as pashtun labourers, watchmen, drivers, shopkeepers are changing demographics of karachi...calling it a competition for control of city is a joke...how could pashtun labourer or watchman of karachi can compete with educated urduspeakers?...
Its simple , mohajirs feel that pashtuns are burden on already populated city, they are converting urdu city into "pathani"...they think pashtuns should leave karachi and should find jobs in their own province.
Its strange, pashtuns are also working in gulf countries in large numbers through similer small jobs and send money back to their homes, increasing foriegn exchange for pakistan...but arabs dont kill them..while their fellow pakistanis in karachi are uncomfortable with them and treat them with racism.

brother the situation is very sad, however it is not that every urduspeaker/muhajir is against pashtuns, it's only these nationalistic MQM supporters who do these crimes against the pashtuns community, they mostly do these crimes in the poorer areas of Karachi, in many other areas of the city the violence is unheard off and both urdusspeakers and pashtuns live side by side in peace. I feel for the pasthun community, they are hard workers and are basically running the city of Karachi, there are at least 6-7 million pashtuns here and around 8-9 million urduspeakers

One more thing i would like to tell the people here if they care to hear and bear the truth. There is no Such thing as MQM vs pashtuns in karachi. The problem is with ANP they came and won the seats that was good, until they started capturing the homes and properties of the people of karachi. "Rabia city" is just another victim project of these landlord MAfia. The people like u guys here("including" pashtuns and sindhis) who used to abuse US MQMers when we were there in RABIA CITY asked us to leave because the ANP and PMLn backed so called jihadis used to came in and start firing and forced them to ask us leave RABIA city the wokers of MQM who were living there and everything was fine until then,... So people asked us to leave because they thought that if we leave from there they will no longer come and fire on the shops and homes of those flats once we left those flats.... the flats of the common people were captured by these ANP and PML N supported jihadis ... Those same guys who used to abuse Us now come crying to our sector office and unit offices and ask us to help them. but guess what ? We can no longer do anything because it is a no go area. And they don't even talk whenever we tried to!

KARACHI mein hissa sab ko aisay chahiye jaisay baap ka maal hai ... Lekin hissa chahiye to mehnat kar k banao qabza kar k nahi maloomoon k ghar par! Mere shahar aur logoon ko aankh bhi utha kar daikhay ga koi to mein gun utha kar hifazat karoonga unki.. And yes i am a graduate student and won't care if i lose my life for the people of my city..

Aur jin ko lagta hai MQM pathano k khilaaf hai to kabhi mere saath aana MQM mein kitnay pakhtoon workers hain woh bhi dikhaonga saath mein MQM k ilaqoon mein jo pukhtoon aur sindhi saathi log naqal makani kar k aatay hain so called pashtun aur sindhi oriented parties like ANP and bla bla k areas say nikal kar un say bhi milaonga... poochna un say kaisay un ki baitiyoon ki maaon ki behnoon ki izzat ochaali jaati hai lyari pehelwan goth rabia city safoora goth aur sohrab goth jaisay ilaqoon mein...

jab tak mazloom logoon par zulm hoga aur tum logoon ki zalim sochein aur nafratoon ki wajah say mazloomoon par zulm hota rahayga mere shahr k logoon par to yaad rakhna mere jaisay laakhoon larkay jo bachelors aur masters kar rahay hain ya kar chukay hain woh hifazat kareinge is shahr k masoomoon ki !

wafa karoge wafa kareinge
jafa karoge jafa kareinge

ham to aadmi hain tumharay jaisay
jo tum karoge wohi ham kareinge

galay lagaoge to galay lagayeinge !
goli chaloege goli chalayeinge !

Back
Top Bottom