What's new

MQM tops in target killers’ list: police

so MQM took home ground advantage :P

253661_485363331528804_966157285_n.jpg

not really, 208-81 equals? not even half of the total, thats discouraging actually

mqm,ppp and anp are responsible for karachi killing now they are dragging pti in it as they blame ji thunder squad no one will fall for that

from one year many PML N supporters tried to convince me that PTI is Like MQM and when they will come in power in punjab conditions of punjab will be like of Karachi now PML N is paying for all this propaganda to defame PTI they are afraid of Tsunami of KHAN :lol:

Read my posts regarding issues in Karachi and MQM's hand in it. I have all along saying that MQM is the biggest trouble in the city. The others can be eliminated but MQM with its political clout and its fugitive leader sitting in a foreign country gets away.

When a political party has a militant wing, how can it be expected to crackdown? Its evident why these raids are happening now because these political parties had been blocking operations while they were in power.

If the followers of these parties still vote for them who has given them nothing but dead bodies, then they are destined to visit the killing fields of Karachi again in the next five years.

Read my posts regarding issues in Karachi and MQM's hand in it. I have all along saying that MQM is the biggest trouble in the city. The others can be eliminated but MQM with its political clout and its fugitive leader sitting in a foreign country gets away.

When a political party has a militant wing, how can it be expected to crackdown? Its evident why these raids are happening now because these political parties had been blocking operations while they were in power.

If the followers of these parties still vote for them who has given them nothing but dead bodies, then they are destined to visit the killing fields of Karachi again in the next five years.

All political parties have arm wings MQM arm wing is using arms in a city which have a media coverage while rest of parties like PPP PML N kills people in remote areas to keep their terror in people ,, Shahbaz sharif is famous as badmash also in punjab he creates gangsters uses them for their own interests then kills them same goes for PPP in interior sindh ..

So in other words you are saying that MQM is at the same level as taliban , AQ , TTP , sipa sahab , lashkar e jhnagvi ! -- good to know, i thought MQM was a political party or atleast pretended to be one.

are you talking out of Sarcasam? because you do know MQM is most organized party in the country with wings for everything be it extrontion wing, street crime, target killing and the political wings.
According to a report I stumbled upon, MQM has the most professional, and expereienced Shooters in the country,

@balixd MQM and ANP have Waffen SS like wings,their militias are highly trained, and they are as close as we can get to Nazism in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mutahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), led by self-exiled leader, Altaf Hussain, tops the list of target killers and extortionists in Karachi, a police report revealed on Thursday.

The report presented before the Supreme Court by the Inspector General Police Sindh says that 224 target killers and extortionists (bhatta khur) have been arrested since 2011.

Those arrested include 81 MQM’s target killers and ‘bhatta khur’, the report said, tabled during the hearing of Karachi’s lawlessness case.

The Sunni Tehrik was placed second in the list with 38 that was followed by the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan with 27 arrested men.

The Interior Ministry removed the Sunni Tehrik from the watch list this week.

Awami National Party of Asfandyar Wali Khan was also involved in the targeting killings and receiving forced tax from the businessmen, the police report said. A total of 13 ANP’s criminal have been rounded up.

The report shocking disclosure is about Imran Khan’s Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf, whose nine men have also been among the list of arrested killers and extortionists.

Others include four from Afaq Khan’s Muhajir Qaumi Movement, according to the report.

The banned extremist, Sipah-e-Muhammad, is also part of the target killing with four arrests of its criminals.

The police also arrested 17 suspects of the Lyari Gang War and six belonged to Peoples Aman Committee.

The report is now a challenge for the security agencies to crackdown on the mastermind of the target killers to restore peace in the commercial center of the country.

If the government and law enforcement agencies prefer political expediencies then there would be no prospects for peace in Karachi.

MQM tops in target killers

PTI Phir Naumber Lay Gayeeeee:P

Congratulations PTI:laugh:

GO RANGERS AND POLICE .. KILL THESE TERRORISTS . . . :pakistan: :pakistan: :yahoo::smitten::tup:

If u that brave enough dearly Noora supporters then u should have Also taken into account the number of workers of MQM that have been killed for the last 5 years and justify the ratio of killers with it then. (If what u stated is taken to be true)....

wafa karoge wafa kareinge
jafa karoge jafa kareinge

haath milaoge haath milayeinge
galay lagaoge galay lageyeinge

ungli karoge
to gandaasa deinge !

ham to aadmi hain tumharay jaisay
jo tum karoge wohi ham kareinge....

woh tum logoon k he vote diye huey nafrat karnay wala ganja thana jisnay 15 hazaar naujawan saathiyoon ki ko shaheed kia tha ... Kis mou say boltay ho tm doosray ko terrorist ? ... NOORAY WALOON tum log to gaye aglay election mein.. aur nafrat jama karloo q k ham jahan jayeinge hamara karwaan barhta jayega....

filhaal IMRAN KHAN kaafi hai tm logoon ki dhoti dheeli aur geeli karnay...

@balixd MQM and ANP have Waffen SS like wings,their militias are highly trained, and they are as close as we can get to Nazism in Pakistan.

Nazism may be too extreme.. but they are sure like SS.

So its basically that all political parties and players are involved in the violence and terror situation... MQM obviously tops the list and excels at murder of opponents and bhatta-khori, a record I am afraid no party may be able to break in the near future.

Now its up to the MQM trolls to defend the name of the said political party... its a sad situation our country is in today and these parties are further polarizing Pakistani society on ethnic grounds.

All political parties have arm wings MQM arm wing is using arms in a city which have a media coverage while rest of parties like PPP PML N kills people in remote areas to keep their terror in people ,, Shahbaz sharif is famous as badmash also in punjab he creates gangsters uses them for their own interests then kills them same goes for PPP in interior sindh ..

But MQM is in govt and its man is also a governor. That puts this terror party in a totally different league.

So its basically that all political parties and players are involved in the violence and terror situation... MQM obviously tops the list and excels at murder of opponents and bhatta-khori, a record I am afraid no party may be able to break in the near future.

Now its up to the MQM trolls to defend the name of the said political party... its a sad situation our country is in today and these parties are further polarizing Pakistani society on ethnic grounds.

I just dont understand that even after decades of MQM records in violence, there are still people out there defending this fake revolutionary party whose leader is a bhagora and its top leaders have been assassinated. Obviously, terror begets terror.

By the way, I m from Karachi and has seen MQM terror from very close range. Certainly using guns and violence is not a middle class value!

@Oscar Far left racist politics, is both ideantical and predictable regardless of geography. Nazism was taken lightly in 1931....never forget that.

@Oscar Far left racist politics, is both ideantical and predictable regardless of geography. Nazism was taken lightly in 1931....never forget that.

Unfortunately that is true. MQM was created solely on an ethnic level, and spawned off ethnic bloodshed and rise of clones that ravages Karachi to this day. Now, you have the likes of JSQM, ANP and all of them fighting on ethnic(and extortion) lines within a city that represents Pakistan best.

Its MQM vs the extremists

Various political parties ( for eg JI-JUI -Haqiqi etc etc ) have sympthaties with extremist factions other were totally stupid ( For eg ANP) they got carried away on the name of ethnicity wanted to score some points but got bitten by the snakes.. MQM was shouting of its lungs that extremists are pouring in the city - Taliban are rats , extremists are racoons.

BUT

our stupid anchors and some politicians along with the public support just laughed and ignored , there are threads on this forums

Now its TIT for TAT killings i guess the city is at war with all extremists groups who are trying to weaken karachi , we will atleast fight and are totally with MQM on this. Unlike the rest of Pakistan where people just gave up.

Surprisingly MQM have such a good foresight they started killing extremists since 1985, long before there were any in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom