What's new

MQM tops in target killers’ list: police

^^ oye MQM supporter, baaz ajo. This will be the first time in history of MQM not being in government. Wait for it. 2 favorite parties in this upcoming elections don't want you. You will see how Karachi will be dealt.

If punjabis dont want street crimes, bhata-khori, target killings in their province then they have to keep themeselves away from MQM...

jab haq cheeno ge aam punjabi ka to woh bhi khilaaf to khara hoga he mera bhai .... aur ronay ka time bhi nahi milayga ab to nooray ko INSHALLAH aisay haq parast utheinge Punjab say boht jald !

WASEEM KHOKHAR saathi bhai lahore say ka ya IFTAKHAR RANDHAWA RABITA committee k saathi bhai are already included in top brass of MQM from Punjab along with thousands of workers and saathi's ...

yaad rakhna darta woh hai muttehda say jo ghalat kaam karta hai !!

ager tum jaan bugh ker un afghanion se milna chahte ho to yeh to wahi baat hue na, gande paani me kud ke apne ko ganda kerlo aur bhi khud be gande kehlao

Afghano ka naam ley kar pashtun k khilaf bakwas karna aik fashion bun gaya he...afghan ko gaali dou gey tu moderator se warning nahi milay gi.
In 80s A pashtun drivers kills a mohajir girl by accident and all pashtuns are targeted for it.....it is similar to india where a muslim makes a blunder and entire muslims community of that region are targeted by hindus.

^^ oye MQM supporter, baaz ajo. This will be the first time in history of MQM not being in government. Wait for it. PML-N and PTI are the 2 favorites in this upcoming elections. You will see how Karachi will be dealt.

We have already seen how u people have dealt with karachi in 90's ....

And plz dont bring IMRAN KHAN and PTI's name along with PMLN ... It is a disgrace for a man like IMRAN KHAN who is full of dignity and patriotism !

jab haq cheeno ge aam punjabi ka to woh bhi khilaaf to khara hoga he mera bhai .... aur ronay ka time bhi nahi milayga ab to nooray ko INSHALLAH aisay haq parast utheinge Punjab say boht jald !

WASEEM KHOKHAR saathi bhai lahore say ka ya IFTAKHAR RANDHAWA RABITA committee k saathi bhai are already included in top brass of MQM from Punjab along with thousands of workers and saathi's ...

Well jumate islami is also a middle class party in punjab with strong organization...there is nothing new and special about MQM for punjabis....no sensible lahori would want to turn their lahore into karachi...

You don't have a stronghold in Punjab and never will you. Forget Punjab, every province in Pakistan dislikes MQM. lol

Well jumate islami is also a middle class party in punjab with strong organization...there is nothing new and special about MQM for punjabis....no sensible lahori would want to turn their lahore into karachi...

I say.... let the people decide, JAMAT-E-ISLAAMI is a good organizational party but when u ll look at who controls it U ll be amazed to realize that these people who oppress women to not even vote .... have their sisters and daughters on the high commanding posts in the party.... "Feudalism" !

It is only and only PTI as far as organizational capabilities are concerned that have managed to demolish feudalism in their party through intra party elections on the counterpart of MQM's organizational system.. And for this, IMRAN KHAN is taken into high regard here As well.

I say.... let the people decide, JAMAT-E-ISLAAMI is a good organizational party but when u ll look at who controls it U ll be amazed to realize that these people who oppress women to not even vote .... have their sisters and daughters on the high commanding posts in the party.... "Feudalism" !

It is only and only PTI as far as organizational capabilities are concerned that have managed to demolish feudalism in their party through intra party elections on the counterpart of MQM's organizational system.. And for this, IMRAN KHAN is taken into high regard here As well.

Why did MQM hate Imran Khan before? why do you guys keep switching your view points? you are very unreliable to begin with, nobody will vote for you in the future. PTI has a strong base and I hope it sweeps karachi too, it will unite the people of Karachi, unlike your ethnic based party

You don't have a stronghold in Punjab and never will you. Forget Punjab, every province in Pakistan dislikes MQM. lol

U have no literally no idea. Even in khyber pakhtoonkhuwa there is a large number of pakhtoon saathi workers that we have there who are always ready to start organizational work there, But it is ALTAF bhai's decision that since taliban behead people who oppose their mentally, we should not yet bring them up to save the brothers and fathers of our pashtoon saathis...

And plz i have a request for u.. U may are living in a area where they may be people like u who dislike MQM but u are a common man who maybe works and comes back home ? or a student .....
I on the other end... am a MQMer, a worker, i know what u dont know my hamwatan saathi .... We goto areas where there are people oppressed by landlord jageerdaars and know far better about it then you .. be it any province.

being a MQMer doesnt make any one ur enemy.. U ARE NOT MY ENEMY ! ... It is what people of my nation have been fed with since childhood... "HATRED" for one another... and that is how feudals rule!

THE SUN's brightness WILL RISE SOON INSHAALLAH from every part of my country ....

Why did MQM hate Imran Khan before? why do you guys keep switching your view points? you are very unreliable to begin with, nobody will vote for you in the future. PTI has a strong base and I hope it sweeps karachi too, it will unite the people of Karachi, unlike your ethnic based party

to sum it u all... YES ETHNIC BASED PARTY....

2 seats of azaad kashmir .... A seat in gilgit baltistan.... and in 2013 there is more that 'll come up from this ETHNIC BASED PARTY, as per you ! I leave u to decide till then and afterwards also whether to listen to the propoganda or use ur mind that god has gifted to everyone.

^ the day you make a pashtun or punjabi the leader of your party than I will listen, the fact is the top leadership and especially MR Jahil Altaf hussain are hard core extremist/nationalist muhajirs who hate other communities, until you change that, you will never ever win pakistani hearts and minds

We have already seen how u people have dealt with karachi in 90's ....

Your mota Altaf Hussain with 284 murder cases was well deserved to be taught a lesson. MQM has a history of dumping bodies in garbage bags and carrying illegal arms. Obviously you will deny this but my question is very simple. What is making Altaf Hussain staying back in London ? Hey after all his party is in power from last 15+ years.

^ the day you make a pashtun or punjabi the leader of your party than I will listen, the fact is the top leadership and especially MR Jahil Altaf hussain are hard core extremist/nationalist muhajirs who hate other communities, until you change that, you will never ever win pakistani hearts and minds

Your opinions as a common man is taken well into account.

Your mota Altaf Hussain with 284 murder cases was well deserved to be taught a lesson. MQM has a history of dumping bodies in garbage bags and carrying illegal arms. Obviously you will deny this but my question is very simple. What is making Altaf Hussain staying in London ? Hey after all his party is in power from last 15+ years.

I would have answered ur question ... but the first wordings u have used for my leader ALTAF bhai are nothing but something that shows ur hatred that u have been fed with also... since when ? i don't know for it u may know it well.... Therefore not worth answering!

There is not a single feudal lord in jumat e islami. Their leaders were from middle class, joined IJT, made progress through proper system and on merit became leaders...you can differ on their religous views but they have better organization and are not worshiping a single Qaid like altaf hussain.
PTI lost its charm when it started accepting lotas...the old loyal pti members got sidelined and ignored and are replaced by powerful lotas....

U have no literally no idea. Even in khyber pakhtoonkhuwa there is a large number of pakhtoon saathi workers that we have there who are always ready to start organizational work there, But it is ALTAF bhai's decision that since taliban behead people who oppose their mentally, we should not yet bring them up to save the brothers and fathers of our pashtoon saathis...

And plz i have a request for u.. U may are living in a area where they may be people like u who dislike MQM but u are a common man who maybe works and comes back home ? or a student .....
I on the other end... am a MQMer, a worker, i know what u dont know my hamwatan saathi .... We goto areas where there are people oppressed by landlord jageerdaars and know far better about it then you .. be it any province.

being a MQMer doesnt make any one ur enemy.. U ARE NOT MY ENEMY ! ... It is what people of my nation have been fed with since childhood... "HATRED" for one another... and that is how feudals rule!

THE SUN's brightness WILL RISE SOON INSHAALLAH from every part of my country ....

to sum it u all... YES ETHNIC BASED PARTY....

2 seats of azaad kashmir .... A seat in gilgit baltistan.... and in 2013 there is more that 'll come up from this ETHNIC BASED PARTY, as per you ! I leave u to decide till then and afterwards also whether to listen to the propoganda or use ur mind that god has gifted to everyone.

My younger brother is president of people students federation of peshawer district. He and others were approached by you guys, lot of packages were offered. My brother was complimenting MQM, that they help students alot and one can benefit alot from them. I asked him then why he rejected their offer. He said i am not fool, first i dont know what they will ask us to do, second once you enter MQM, you simply can not leave it. Is it true?

Are you not sitting with the same landlords ? i.e. aren't you with PPP in Federal Government ?
A valid question is, what have you done in Karachi while being in power ?

Back
Top Bottom