What's new

MQM tops in target killers’ list: police

Surprisingly MQM have such a good foresight they started killing extremists since 1985, long before there were any in Pakistan.

Not that I agree with MQM's thuggery, But there were extremist in Pakistan since the 1950's. Spreading hate with religious zeal.
By 1985, they had state support.

Not that I agree with MQM's thuggery, But there were extremist in Pakistan since the 1950's. Spreading hate with religious zeal.
By 1985, they had state support.

Every country, every city, every state always had religious extremists and thugs

Everyone knows about the MQM using extortion but I never heard of the PTI doing so. Can anyone recount some of these incidents?

It cud be the case of target killers belonging from other parties specially from ANP and defaming PTI by using its name.

No surprise! as usual! MQM tops the list in target killings and bhaatta!

But MQM is in govt and its man is also a governor. That puts this terror party in a totally different league.

I just dont understand that even after decades of MQM records in violence, there are still people out there defending this fake revolutionary party whose leader is a bhagora and its top leaders have been assassinated. Obviously, terror begets terror.

By the way, I m from Karachi and has seen MQM terror from very close range. Certainly using guns and violence is not a middle class value!

If problem is in only MQM then why every time its rivals PML N and PPP made alliances with them and started operations in past ??? when ever PML N or pPP govt came in fedral we experienced unrest in karachi ?? why karachi was ok in Musharaf's ERA ???

Surprisingly MQM have such a good foresight they started killing extremists since 1985, long before there were any in Pakistan.

think afghan war and hundred of millions of afghan refuges and afghan and other sorts of mujahideen pouring in karachi funny part is no was invited in Punjab lol any how those days they were the strategic assets thus why the whole traitor stories were formulated against MQM.

Further Army takes a U turn joins WOT the same assets turn into enemies and MQM becomes a fauji ally you are right all started than in those times isnt hard to comprehend if you really put your mind into it and try and find some logic.

think afghan war and hundred of millions of afghan refuges and afghan and other sorts of mujahideen pouring in karachi funny part is no was invited in Punjab lol any how those days they were the strategic assets thus why the whole traitor stories were formulated against MQM.

Further Army takes a U turn joins WOT the same assets turn into enemies and MQM becomes a fauji ally you are right all started than in those times isnt hard to comprehend if you really put your mind into it and try and find some logic.

I dont know how old are you and have you seen that Era, there was no Afghans in Karachi in 80s, yet Islamabad and area north and east of it were the hub on Jihad and Afghan refugees. If you are from Karachi you are not suppose to give any speculation for the rest of Pakistan because chances are you never been out of Karachi. If you have not lived the Horror of MQM in the 80's or if you have been fed the same line as in the bold parts then you have been programmed.

I have seen MQM from very close so dont give me any justifications for their crimes

I dont know how old are you and have you seen that Era, there was no Afghans in Karachi in 80s, yet Islamabad and area north and east of it were the hub on Jihad and Afghan refugees. If you are from Karachi you are not suppose to give any speculation for the rest of Pakistan because chances are you never been out of Karachi. If you have not lived the Horror of MQM in the 80's or if you have been fed the same line as in the bold parts then you have been programmed.
I have seen MQM from very close so dont give me any justifications for their crimes

I have smelled khi streets in late 80's they were there than .. there is no comparision in a few hundred in Islamabad and millions in karachi ?? after that we witnesed IDP crises another time when saw the brotherly gestures google for demographics may be it might help you. It seems you havent been here long enough i have traveled extensive acros pak so i am very sure that i know more than you. The only justification is self defence thats it and if thats a crime than so be it when there is no help available one has the natural right.

I have smelled khi streets in late 80's they were there than .. there is no comparision in a few hundred in Islamabad and millions in karachi ?? after that we witnesed IDP crises another time when saw the brotherly gestures google for demographics may be it might help you. It seems you havent been here long enough i have traveled extensive acros pak so i am very sure that i know more than you. The only justification is self defence thats it and if thats a crime than so be it when there is no help available one has the natural right.

useless arguments, may you live happily ever after in Karachi under MQM

its not target killers list, wrongly out there its the list of those, who got caught with illegal arms, thats why few PTI peoples in it?
also our govt reports never been credit full in history?

so now if it is confirmed why doesn't the police arrest MQM's top leadership? I am Karachite myself but I hate them, because they bring such a bad name to Urdu speaking community. MQM does not represent urduspeakers, I dont care what people say. MQM is to Urduspeaker what Taliban is to Pashtuns, they dont represent all of us

so now if it is confirmed why doesn't the police arrest MQM's top leadership? I am Karachite myself but I hate them, because they bring such a bad name to Urdu speaking community. MQM does not represent urduspeakers, I dont care what people say. MQM is to Urduspeaker what Taliban is to Pashtuns, they dont represent all of us

beta dont get into the mind farts of few people who on one side hate MQM but on other side love their very disgusting leaders like ganja and zardari and co, if they support imran khan then their alternative will always be ganja or zardari, and they even try to support both of them

Back
Top Bottom