What's new

MQM tops in target killers’ list: police

So in other words you are saying that MQM is at the same level as taliban , AQ , TTP , sipa sahab , lashkar e jhnagvi ! -- good to know, i thought MQM was a political party or atleast pretended to be one.

and now PTI is on the same level too

people know pkuser2k12 can not be name of a person its more like internet user name but my flag and location tells people i am Pakistani

so you are saying you unintentionally

named your sellf jason bourne

make your default flags israeli and indian which looks like israeli jason bourne likes india like pakistani flag and chinese flag of a defence.pk user

and make your location israel

either you wanted to mislead people or

MAN YOU ARE WEIRD

U r too much my frnd tell me this pksure2k12 name u randomly selected ? People take display name by once choice a favorite cherector lucky number and so on in my case the pic is of matt damon hero of bourne series movie and jason bourne is a cherector and my favorite :sniper:evry one knows him other then some people ..like u ... Anyway the point is all the political party of pakistan is bhutta kor :guns:

Violence should be treated apolitically. It doesn't matter which party has how many involved members, what matters is that by law they must be arrested, processed and punished.

Every one of them should be executed like "zaalmaan" in tribal areas......If much more difficult than "shehbaz Sharif" methodology can be applied......If they get more life.... More hazardous they could be .....

So in other words you are saying that MQM is at the same level as taliban , AQ , TTP , sipa sahab , lashkar e jhnagvi ! -- good to know, i thought MQM was a political party or atleast pretended to be one.

yes IF they are fighting these extremists we stand with them some one has to do it (when law enforcement has miserably failed) , some one has to get on the same level as Talibans and extremists.

MQM is no surprise but cant believe abt 9 PTI workers, thats shocking if its true.
Everyone knows about the MQM using extortion but I never heard of the PTI doing so. Can anyone recount some of these incidents?

:rolleyes:

1) MQM was in govt, could have done something or left the govt. did niether

2) took law into your own hand even when in govt ????

at least give a good logic while defending murderers

go back in time even the allies were criticising MQM (ANP and PPP politicians) that there are no Taliban or extremists in Karachi .. Whereas the crimianls were busy slaughtering people , what could have any one done than under the circumstances there are/were no choices. Khi accepts that its her fight and MQM will resist or die trying atleast NOT giving up to fundos at all. Unlike shahbaz sharif who like a sisy surrendered publicly

so MQM took home ground advantage :P

253661_485363331528804_966157285_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom