What's new

MQM Sold theirselves again.

Dynamic_Dynasty

Reaction score
MQM decides Sattar's withdrawal in favour of PPP nominee for PM

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has decided MQM decides Sattar's withdrawal, who was in race as the candidate of united opposition for slot of PM, in favour of PPP nominee for PM slot.

However, the formal announcement will be taken after taking PMLQ leadership in confidence, the sources said.

The decision was taken in the meeting of MQM Coordination Committee held in Karachi and London at the same time.

Co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari has been informed about the decision with the hope that the PPP will reciprocate and will not disappoint the MQM in future.

PPP and MQM like saying in urdu ..daarya ma rah kar magarmach sa vaar...

PPP and MQM like saying in urdu ..daarya ma rah kar magarmach sa vaar...

NO MQM knows they gonna get beaten this time so bad cus of May 12, but Amin Faheem have messed around and let PPPP now go to MQM and they had to accept it or else another Naseerullah Baber would have been waiting.

MQM always try to stay with the money, and power.

its good for people of Karachi who for past few days since election were very much tensed

hm.... ASIF ZARDARI ask for HELP okkk man ??? u have to know ful true .......

PAJI ASIF ZARDARI ne MADAD Mangi hai MQM seee ......... Pura such janooo munaa

Their is a saying in Pakistan we have for political parties like the MQM:
LOTA TU LATO HI RAHINGE

hm.... ASIF ZARDARI ask for HELP okkk man ??? u have to know ful true .......

PAJI ASIF ZARDARI ne MADAD Mangi hai MQM seee ......... Pura such janooo munaa

Hahahahahahaha FUNNY :woot:

Maded mangi :cheesy: Mamoo Altaf been crying for this since the election result, he knows and remember Naseerullah Baber dont you remember?

May I ask you which lota group you belong, choudhry group or sardar group.:coffee:

All of Pakistan's political parties are lota groups. They change loyalties like they change sheos. I support the party which I think is best for the country, and being a supporter of President Musharraf I will most likely support the parties which support President Musharraf. It is interesting to know that my family is part of the people who founded the MQM and within my family I have some of the biggest MQM supporters, in fact my uncle is going to be MQM's provincial leader in the provincial assembly. But I am different, I know for a fact the damage that MQM has done to the country and in particular to Karachi.

Hahahahahahaha FUNNY :woot:

Maded mangi :cheesy: Mamoo Altaf been crying for this since the election result, he knows and remember Naseerullah Baber dont you remember?

I have got his poster on my wall he is the sickest PPP leader, I hope those 1.000 Altaf Hussian cases get reviewed by the restored CJ.

I have got his poster on my wall he is the sickest PPP leader, I hope those 1.000 Altaf Hussian cases get reviewed by the restored CJ.

He will be guilty ragardless of who is the judge in the case. But the point is okay we put him on trail and say he is convisted, will he come back to Pakistan to defend himself. The answer is no, he will never come back to Pakistan, at least not while he is alive. You know this man is such a coward that he sleeps in a different house everyday, because he thinks he will be killed if people find out exactly where he is.

MQM will influence PPPs decisions, and make the party more Pro-Musharraf than by sitting at the opposition seats. Also i dont get the point of opposition? Why sit in the opposition seats when you have been voted like never before!

MQM will influence PPPs decisions, and make the party more Pro-Musharraf than by sitting at the opposition seats. Also i dont get the point of opposition? Why sit in the opposition seats when you have been voted like never before!

Your having a laugh, the PM Pakistan is Yusuf Raza Gilani who was jailed for 5 years under Musharraf regime he will never allow the establisment to come back plus the MQM isn't merging with PPP its sharing the responsibilities in the coalition government the MQM is terified by the PPP anyways you know the crack down during the 90s can be repeated.

Back
Top Bottom