What's new

MQM - Political Desk

news-32.gif

Molana Tariq Jameel And Various Ulama E Ikraam Visited 90#MQM .

1380563_623674377676015_945091074_n.jpg

1385525_605908806116861_1346582370_n.jpg

1383198_553138988099852_1491898939_n.jpg

485514_553140218099729_1356631279_n.jpg

1391525_10152008270518707_2126649363_n.png

10-31-2013_13825_1.gif

Report submitted by ISI confirms that the ex minister (Babur Ghauri) rewarded his family with jobs in the KPT. Subsequently these employees were involved in Land Grabbing and illegal activities. His activities cause a loss of 65 billion to national exchequer.

10-31-2013_13825_1.gif

Report submitted by ISI confirms that the ex minister (Babur Ghauri) rewarded his family with jobs in the KPT. Subsequently these employees were involved in Land Grabbing and illegal activities. His activities cause a loss of 65 billion to national exchequer.

what has the ports and shipping got to do with FBR which has everything got to do with customs

the loss of 65 billion is attributed to container case and not land grabbing case?

and no where does it say that ISI has accused babar ghauri of giving jobs to his relatives?
its written namaloom afrad and according to your vocabulary those namaloom afrad maybe from MQM?

i don't know what kind of English language comprehension you were taught in your school? or is it ummat that taught you?

what has the ports and shipping got to do with FBR which has everything got to do with customs

the loss of 65 billion is attributed to container case and not land grabbing case?

and no where does it say that ISI has accused babar ghauri of giving jobs to his relatives?
its written namaloom afrad and according to your vocabulary those namaloom afrad maybe from MQM?

i don't know what kind of English language comprehension you were taught in your school? or is it ummat that taught you?
Probably a problem with your Urdu comprehension. Let me translate it into english for you (though I think it would be a futile effort) ."ISI's representative lawer Raja Irshad Hassan said that the contents of the letter were incorrect. There are 9 investigative reports available with SCP about the missing NATO containers containing arms. The national exchequer suffered a loss of 65 Billion as a result of misplacement of these containers."
The responsibility is with the Minister of Ports, that's why i used "his activities" not "their activities".
Is it fine "fruit"? :)

Probably a problem with your Urdu comprehension. Let me translate it into english for you (though I think it would be a futile effort) ."ISI's representative lawer Raja Irshad Hassan said that the contents of the letter were incorrect. There are 9 investigative reports available with SCP about the missing NATO containers containing arms. The national exchequer suffered a loss of 65 Billion as a result of misplacement of these containers."
The responsibility is with the Minister of Ports, that's why i used "his activities" not "their activities".
Is it fine "fruit"? :)

you are a very dumb guy, try to read your own post, what you posted, let me simplify your own post for you

Report submitted by ISI confirms that the ex minister (Babur Ghauri) rewarded his family with jobs in the KPT.

please tell me which line says that ISI has accused babar ghauri for awarding his family with jobs in KPT?

secondly you said

Subsequently these employees were involved in Land Grabbing and illegal activities.

the question is even if he was guilty of awarding jobs to his family, where in the seven hells it has got to do with the container's case?

and then you became very dumb and hit the last on the coffin sealing your place among the most stuid people currently active in PDF?

His activities cause a loss of 65 billion to national exchequer.

for you information, the container case is being directed at FBR which controls the customs and not ports and shipping ministry, if there is something of that sort why is your own noora ports and shipping minister not speaking a word against the corruption?

so first of all, the supposedly jobs given by the ex minister has nothing got to do with the container case, secondly he is not accused by ISI as you have suggested, thirdly those are namaloom afrads who have made the accusation, they are not known people, so not very much credibility, they have complained so the matter is not supported by concrete proofs, they maybe your ummat shittbags for all we know

you are a very dumb guy, try to read your own post, what you posted, let me simplify your own post for you

please tell me which line says that ISI has accused babar ghauri for awarding his family with jobs in KPT?

secondly you said

the question is even if he was guilty of awarding jobs to his family, where in the seven hells it has got to do with the container's case?

and then you became very dumb and hit the last on the coffin sealing your place among the most stuid people currently active in PDF?

for you information, the container case is being directed at FBR which controls the customs and not ports and shipping ministry, if there is something of that sort why is your own noora ports and shipping minister not speaking a word against the corruption?

so first of all, the supposedly jobs given by the ex minister has nothing got to do with the container case, secondly he is not accused by ISI as you have suggested, thirdly those are namaloom afrads who have made the accusation, they are not known people, so not very much credibility, they have complained so the matter is not supported by concrete proofs, they maybe your ummat shittbags for all we know
Ab kisi ko urdu speaking hoky bhee urdu na aati ho to kaya kehna chaheyay........

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom