What's new

MQM governor back!! Altaf orders

well PTI has tried to convince Ehtazaz Ehsan, Javed Hashmi etc to join their plateforum, but they like to stick with their old parties...famous faces have not joined, however some famous names are there like Hamid khan, Sheeri mazari, and new like ahsan rasheed, Omar cheema etc.
however, it is true that it is not as strong as it should have been, due to strict membership policy for office bearer. (that is free of corrupt record) and more difficult is the task to convince the non-political families to join the profession of politics, which is a very dangerous business in Pakistan...

the central executive committee takes decisions, which Imran Khan approves, since the pressure from other parties is quite high which anchors have often said too, that other parties say you give undue over time to PTI, while it is insignificant... so they prefer to call Imran khan instead of others... otherwise you must have seen Omar Cheema and Sheeri Mazari quite often...

PTI TOP LEADERSHIP

Good - But i think IK should avoid famous politicians, If they haven't delivered in past we shouldn't expect in future them as well. People should send New, educated and honest persons to parliament. Otherwise PTI will become more or less like Q

Ahem ... Actually i came here to this thread to See the Posts of two three members here.

Specially Karachite . But i didnt saw any of his posts in this thread.2 days before i was reading some of his posts

in which he and some other Members were insulting and calling Pukhtuns *****

Where is he ? Oh i Guess he got some guests at home.

JuSt two words for all of them Now. MIDDLE FINGER !!

For me whoever acts against National and Nation's interest is a traitor. coz their acts are harmful for country and in a way enemy is beneficiary.

no traitor is the one who acts on behalf of enemy state, its essential for anyone to be regarded as traitor.

they can be misguided, outlaws, violent, corrupt, criminal, but not traitors. especially when you say such a word to a minority group who is already ethnic oriented in their politics, they tend to take it an a threat to their persecution/undue trial.
and it gives their political party manipulator more reasons to manipulate them.

Good - But i think IK should avoid famous politicians, If they haven't delivered in past we shouldn't expect in future them as well. People should send New, educated and honest persons to parliament. Otherwise PTI will become more or less like Q

They should join MQM if they want to come into Power. As no party has the history for being in Power like MQM (irrespective who forms govt.).

no traitor is the one who acts on behalf of enemy state, its essential for anyone to be regarded as traitor.

they can be misguided, outlaws, violent, corrupt, criminal, but not traitors. especially when you say such a word to a minority group who is already ethnic oriented in their politics, they tend to take it an a threat to their persecution/undue trial.
and it gives their political party manipulator more reasons to manipulate them.
My word is not for public it's for those politicians and i have my own dictionary :coffee:

What is the problem if his resignation has not been accepted? What is the problem if he has rejoined his office?

Istifa day to museebat, wapis lay to museebat. Tum log jeenay bhi do gay?

Yes, the bigger the objectives, the longer it takes...it took no less than 30 years for Jinnah to emerge as the leader of Muslims, and no less than 40 years for AIML to prove itself as sole representative of Muslims... so I am quite hopefully that if one doesnot compromise on objectives, it means the objectives are going to be achieved... or atleast like IK said "Niyat or koshish kerna mere ikhtiyar mien hai, qamiyabi Allah ke hath mien hai..."

Its good news that he's coming back as Governor. He is the reason for a lot of developments in Karachi and other parts of Sindh. PPP are forcing him to come back. I rather see him as Governor then some jaagirdar wadera.

100 saal baad b theerah he rehna :rofl:

Its good news that he's coming back as Governor. He is the reason for a lot of developments in Karachi and other parts of Sindh. PPP are forcing him to come back. I rather see him as Governor then some jaagirdar wadera.

It now seems a good decision indeed. I was also expecting that any wadera will become Governor. Thank God, another wadera missed the opportunity.

Istifa day to museebat, wapis lay to museebat. Tum log jeenay bhi do gay?

I think you haven't experience the disturbance at the time of climax. i.e. Cricket kay last overs mai light chali jai :cheesy:

100 saal baad b theerah he rehna :rofl:

What do you want me to do? Support Shahi Syed as Governor? Dr. Ishrat ul Ibad has shown that he is great Governor of Sindh. Thanks to him Asia's Biggest Food Street was made in Karachi and so many other developments.

Back
Top Bottom