What's new

MQM governor back!! Altaf orders

OMG !! haram malik ke pas woh punjabi mein kehte hain gidhar singhi hai..... HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA....... khan ko punjabi fit ati hai......
& someone above said that support Khilafat..... I wanted to let that person know, that IK knows more about our golden-islamic era & great muslim rulers of that time than many of Mullah-parties.... IK often gives examples in his interviews from Khilafat-e-rashidah....

Apparently IK might seem like a somewhat westernized (clean-shave), but in his core he's very pationate about islam,,, we can tell from his interviews... LikeQuaid-e-Azam was pationate about Islam despite not growing beard & not wearing button-less "kurtaa" like many hypocrite-mullah do.

& someone above said that support Khilafat..... I wanted to let that person know, that IK knows more about our golden-islamic era & great muslim rulers of that time than many of Mullah-parties.... IK often gives examples in his interviews from Khilafat-e-rashidah....

Apparently IK might seem like a somewhat westernized (clean-shave), but in his core he's very pationate about islam,,, we can tell from his interviews... LikeQuaid-e-Azam was pationate about Islam despite not growing beard & not wearing button-less "kurtaa" like many hypocrite-mullah do.

oh yes very true... he is such a changed and learned person... its about being Muslim in mind and heart rather than in artifacts...

Like Gen Zia ul Haq, he was also very passionate without growing beard etc.

Like Gen Zia ul Haq, he was also very passionate without growing beard etc.

Zia and Altaf can be compared ofcourse. both Shobdabazi wala Islam ki bat kerte hain...

After all said and done--well, 'done in' over hundred people, it boils down to MQM (aka Altaf Hussein) wanting two seats in AJK so that Altaf's ego is satisfied. Remember Altaf crowing about having representation in G-B?
MQM better get rid of this Haramkhor, fat, ugly, wild-mood-swinging, foul-mouthed idiot Altaf Hussein as soon as they can. There is no shortage of good people in MQM and Karachi who can replace Altaf.

I hate this MOFO! IF I were to wish harm upon one single politician in Pakistan it would be Altaf Hussein. Sad thing is, I once used to support him.

Back
Top Bottom