What's new

MQM governor back!! Altaf orders

Accent,,, Accent,,, do u know the meaning of accent...

Watch some indian movie then hear so-called urdu-speaking ...

Having indian accent is offense? What is your point and what are you trying to establish. Whoever speaks urdu in indian accent is not a Pakistani??

If I could ever get hold of resources, I would personally revenge from u ppl... & will get ur life straightened...

You guys already did remember in the 80s and 90s. You guys killed thousand of innocent people who spoke a certain language. My uncle and his family were killed outside a restaurant beside their car by the Rangers, my uncle was a doctor and had no affiliations with any political party.

Now does that mean I should try to take revenge on the Rangers and the ethnic group that those Rangers belonged to?

100-200 bandey merwa- karoron ka nuksan kerwa k wapis wahein agaya sb kuch- Karachi walon jag jao tum logon k hon say sayasat kheli ja rehi hai-

Having indian accent is offense? What is your point and what are you trying to establish. Whoever speaks urdu in indian accent is not a Pakistani??
No accent is offensive,,, ... in one of my above post that now I have removed coz someone asked me to, I said that stop whining based on language/ethnicity.... even MQM has changed her name from ethnicity-based "Muhajir" to "Mutahidah" but some r still whining on patheticity of their ethniticity... Again I have NOTHING against any ethnicity... but against attitude of some who act as they are worst hit victims...

Half of my father's family migrated from india after partition, we NEVER called ourselves muhajirs... even though we were,,, some guys r using it as an excuse to blame their pathetic situations on others that resulted from their own incompetences & ghunda-culture....

"we urdu-speaking are oppressed,,, oOOOOoooo, we muhajirs are deprived,,, oooOooooo...". whining & whining while being biggest gundas themselves,,, THAT's my point, Hope it's bit clear now...

MQM is freakin lame.. a terrorist organization! their politics is based on blood shed and murders..!!!
RM says that in Karachi Israeli weapons are being used.. did somebody ask or thought who is holding Ministry of ports and shipping for last 1 and a half decade atleast,..

& under auspex of that ministry of Babur Ghauri some 1100 NATO containers were unaccounted-for,,,WHAT was in those containers!!!,,, NATO never questioned,,, WHY!!!

That was a way to supply those terrorists with those "israeli-weapons"...

They didnt pick it, they were already holding, as it was their Jewelery.

Lolz. Don you even know the role of Governor. He is nothing as long as parliament is there. Same question, if you think MQM people are taking bhattas, then why dont your Govt. take any action against them?

My Govt huh LPC this govt there is no one from my side.i didnt vote for these morons.I will give my first vote this time and will give it to non other then Imran Khan.Other thing about Jewlery So yes this is our jewelery and we are proud of it. ;) Let me show you my Jewelery which i bought 2 days ago :D

Katdinoo Keh Khelne ki cheez nahi :D

& just rants MQM has nothing to defend itself! why they made so much drama about PPP & ANP and sits with both in aliiance! and 100s people died just so altaf bhai can have one seat in AZAAD KASHMIR!! ofcourse through batwara NOT ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE(just like mqm does in karachi zoor zabardasti saay votes & seats)!!

MQM killed 100s and then went and sat again with WADEERAA

My Govt huh LPC this govt there is no one from my side.i didnt vote for these morons.I will give my first vote this time and will give it to non other then Imran Khan.Other thing about Jewlery So yes this is our jewelery and we are proud of it. ;) Let me show you my Jewelery which i bought 2 days ago :D

Katdinoo Keh Khelne ki cheez nahi :D

Kitnay ka mila?

& just rants MQM has nothing to defend itself! why they made so much drama about PPP & ANP and sits with both in aliiance! and 100s people died just so altaf bhai can have one seat in AZAAD KASHMIR!! ofcourse through batwara NOT ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE(just like mqm does in karachi zoor zabardasti saay votes & seats)!!

MQM killed 100s and then went and sat again with WADEERAA

You dont even know about the killings of 100s. Okay 100s killed as MQM got separated for AJK seats, the killings in Karachi is still going on, what is the reason for that?

You dont even know about the killings of 100s. Okay 100s killed as MQM got separated for AJK seats, the killings in Karachi is still going on, what is the reason for that?

baba give me explaination why MQM left alliance?? ANSWER: only for seats in AZAAD KASHMIR! why did MQM destroy peace of karachi? ANSWER:so that government gives up and listens to MQM demads!!! why did MQM rejoin allaince with wadeera and ANP?? ANSWER:because it got what it wanted its seats and also CORRUPTION money!

VERY INTERESTING:

KARACHI: Return of Prisoners to Karachi jails, who were shifted to various other jails of Sindh few days ago, have been directed, Geo News reported.

According to the sources, this decision was taken after consultation between Governor Sindh Ishrat ul Ebad Khan and Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah.

It is pertinent to mention here that shifting of prisoners took place after the decision taken by MQM to sit in opposition benches. Majority of the shifted prisoners belonged to MQM.

Return of prisoners to Karachi directed

SO they want their ishtahri MUJRIM to be back in karachi so that they can do filmy scene of letting them live a good life in jails with tv,gyms baths and what not!

You guys already did remember in the 80s and 90s. You guys killed thousand of innocent people ...

Haven't u been all-friendly with those who wronged u in 80s & 90s...

Weren't u just XOXO-ing PPP , & then u starting XOXO-ing PML-N & then again u r back XOXO-ing PPP or may be standing in "MIDDLE" like IK said in above video...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG !! haram malik ke pas woh punjabi mein kehte hain gidhar singhi hai..... HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA....... khan ko punjabi fit ati hai......

Back
Top Bottom