What's new

MQM ex-MPA Nadeem Hashmi sent on 7-day physical remand

Sniper_Lycan

Reaction score
9-12-2013_8692_1.gif

Wow they caught him,there is a lot of mqm mafia in karachi,but i feel bad for them,we couldnt give them the pakistan of jinnah and we have removed them from them for the mainstream.

no previous criminal record was found against MQM ex MPA

12_09_2013_115_001.jpg

According to Mr. @W.11 MQM is party of angels:angel:

till now nothing been proven on him?
what about having a convicted PM, who was sentenced by the courts?so can you say whole noora league is guilty?
& was a president, on who,s head there were more thn 10 criminal casses, including kidnapping for ransom? can you declare same to PPP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Basically all mqm has been classofied as criminals,face it karachi worlds largest three cities,it is the backbone deserving capital,if it falls to civil war game is over for noora team.

Not party of angels but action should be taken against criminals ... Does this man look a criminal...??
not that I am trying to pin this all on MQM, but if we go by looks than Sanjay Dutt is a bollywood actor, should he be not sitting in his farm house sipping bear???
Actions speak louder my dear.
However I do not want this operation to be biased towards MQM - they should raise their concerns to PM, if they have any. On the other side may I ask why all the committees are silent on the issue? the ones formed by PM
@Slav Defence my dear now you see why I was saying Army needs to sit this one out, because than you would have a bigger mess at your hands

Not party of angels but action should be taken against criminals ... Does this man look a criminal...??
Criminals have a mark on their forehead, is it what you are trying to put up? MQM says he's not criminal is not a reason enough to declare him innocent. Let the law take its course, he'll be freed if his innocence is proved before the court of law.

not that I am trying to pin this all on MQM, but if we go by looks than Sanjay Dutt is a bollywood actor, should he be not sitting in his farm house sipping bear???
Actions speak louder my dear.
However I do not want this operation to be biased towards MQM - they should raise their concerns to PM, if they have any. On the other side may I ask why all the committees are silent on the issue? the ones formed by PM
@Slav Defence my dear now you see why I was saying Army needs to sit this one out, because than you would have a bigger mess at your hands

& just wait this mess is going to be bigger thn whtever you hve never thought?
army wasnt willing to go under the political pressures?
if army is required in pakistan, its in islamabad where a convicted criminal became the PM ?
no one to touch him yet?

Criminals have a mark on their forehead, is it what you are trying to put up? MQM says he's not criminal is not a reason enough to declare him innocent. Let the law take its course, he'll be freed if his innocence is proved before the court of law.
court of noora law?lolzz

& just wait this mess is going to be bigger thn whtever you hve never thought?
army wasnt willing to go under the political pressures?
if army is required in pakistan, its in islamabad where a convicted criminal became the PM ?
no one to touch him yet?

court of noora law?lolzz
all i am saying is I do not want another balochistan, I donot want to hear tomorrow that after KPK, & balochistan torture cells uncovered in SIndh, Civilian leadership has made the mess themselves, let them clear it on their own. It is good that COAS refused to go in......

I just hope sanity prevails and every one works together to sort out the law and order in karachi , will know the outcome of this arrest soon

These goons should be skinned alive as much as possible.

MQM's own governor is party to this goon's arrest, so no worries at all.

Back
Top Bottom