What's new

MQM ex-MPA Nadeem Hashmi sent on 7-day physical remand

all i am saying is I do not want another balochistan, I donot want to hear tomorrow that after KPK, & balochistan torture cells uncovered in SIndh, Civilian leadership has made the mess themselves, let them clear it on their own. It is good that COAS refused to go in......

you are fully backed up, my friend!
dont worry, big guns just needed your direction & position, over & all! alpha bravo charlle!

Action should be taken against Criminal & in my point of view 4 to 6 MPA`s Should be Investigated from these parties MQM, ANP and PPP but by Rangers not by Police..

Then all is well:laugh:.. but seriously Nadeem Hashmi is innocent he has nothing to do with murder of 2 Policeman .. it is just Some pressure by Government to put on MQM.. that don`t do anything wrong if you are thinking to do something else. but Sindh Government is Supporting some PPP Gangs War...

Well you need to understand the whole Process... MQM,PPP & Karachi Police are Partner of some Black money.. and Karachi Police Collect 21 caror Monthly by the help of MQM.. but in current situation MQM is denying to give the money to Karachi Police & to PPP.. that`s why this would happen with MQM`s Criminals & Innocent worker by Police and PPP because PPP is also involve to get some black money.. Almost every Police Station earn black money about 2 to 6 lac`s from karachi.. nothing will happen in Karachi after Operation. Until there are presence of some black sheep`s in Police, MQM & in PPP..

I truly truly hope that there is justice this time and without any political faction making Karachi bleed half to death for it.

Criminals have a mark on their forehead, is it what you are trying to put up? MQM says he's not criminal is not a reason enough to declare him innocent. Let the law take its course, he'll be freed if his innocence is proved before the court of law.

no evidence we provided to the ATC when he was presented there, why then keep him for 7 days remand?

the sindh minister for information sharjeel mamon lied infront of the TV when he said that evidence has been there against the guy, but in reality no evidence has been presented?

Not party of angels but action should be taken against criminals ... Does this man look a criminal...??

excuse me?? :rise:
Look like criminal??:woot:
Criminal do have looks??:mod:
what were you expecting??
Balla guggur with a gandassa and AK-47 in another hand?? :pissed:

no evidence we provided to the ATC when he was presented there, why then keep him for 7 days remand?

the sindh minister for information sharjeel mamon lied infront of the TV when he said that evidence has been there against the guy, but in reality no evidence has been presented?

Whole Karachi knows this party and man but even media use words like unknown people done that and unknown people done that……:blah:
and everyone knows who is inventor of bori culture so what do you think??
Direct uttay hath na paeyn aasi??:lol:
The party of freeks using ethenty and badmashi for their causes……:pissed:

Whole Karachi knows this party and man but even media use words like unknown people done that and unknown people done that……:blah:
and everyone knows who is inventor of bori culture so what do you think??
Direct uttay hath na paeyn aasi??:lol:
The party of freeks using ethenty and badmashi for their causes……:pissed:

do you live in karachi kid?

not that I am trying to pin this all on MQM, but if we go by looks than Sanjay Dutt is a bollywood actor, should he be not sitting in his farm house sipping bear???
Actions speak louder my dear.
However I do not want this operation to be biased towards MQM - they should raise their concerns to PM, if they have any. On the other side may I ask why all the committees are silent on the issue? the ones formed by PM
@Slav Defence my dear now you see why I was saying Army needs to sit this one out, because than you would have a bigger mess at your hands

@balixd,my friend......
Now we need army more then before,because the main agenda of civil regime is to get their hegemoney of votes etc in karachi
PPP and rest parties are having same designs,I suggesst you to rsearch on role of 'aman comitte' as well my friend,our civil policy makers consists of political hegemoney players rather then sincere planners.
I was borm in Karachi,I live here,I have seen my city in blood and fire various time,I predict,like past,this operation will give us nothing except wastage of life loss.
I still demand millitry to carry out operation silently,and yes there is an issue of black money,abduction as well and all of them are involved,all political parties are responsible my friend,that is why they requested for not to let army operate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not party of angels but action should be taken against criminals ... Does this man look a criminal...??

Don't talk about looks,Baba ladla of aman committee looks like a hero,and son of our baloch chef looks criminal but we know how innocnet he is.

till now nothing been proven on him?
what about having a convicted PM, who was sentenced by the courts?so can you say whole noora league is guilty?
& was a president, on who,s head there were more thn 10 criminal casses, including kidnapping for ransom? can you declare same to PPP?

That exactly i was trying to say,criminals are in every party,in MQM too,i am not defending any party,but the situation of karachi is very different,you can't compare a corrupt person to a killer.

1157730_4690891810066_933439315_n.jpg

1209067_10151591175491373_1009464334_n.jpg

That exactly i was trying to say,criminals are in every party,in MQM too,i am not defending any party,but the situation of karachi is very different,you can't compare a corrupt person to a killer.

killing starts after crouption grows up?

I truly truly hope that there is justice this time and without any political faction making Karachi bleed half to death for it.

wrong hopes!lolzz

Back
Top Bottom