What's new

MQM ex-MPA Nadeem Hashmi sent on 7-day physical remand

@batmannow our situation is same as gotham City, and we are stuck in same dilemma which is portrayed in batman begins. :) :laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all if you referring to NS, he is not "my" PM, he is PM of Pakistan, elected by majority of Pakistanis.

If by that sentence you tried to show that you don't recognize him as the PM of Pakistan, then it does not matter to anyone an does not make an iota of change besides you committing a crime of not recognizing the officially and legally elected PM.

Or if being tried to insinuate that I am a pro NS, then you are totally wrong my fellow countryman. I have too much self respect to be a pro-politician, any one of them. For they are all the same character less, spineless bastards who destroyed this great country.

Now the question of NS being convicted and/or sentenced, again you are not only totally wrong and just blurting out your senseless bull crap, you are actually showing your blind bias towards a convict who happens to belong to your favourite party. and that tells a lot about your character, I mean what kind of a person would dump his values (if he had any) to support and defend a convict? either a person who is an absolute racist with no moral and ethical values or a total insane person, who doesn't what he is doing.

what about a convicted & sentenced man , who is your PM now?
i think, you arent getting smoke out of your a$$$?
are you racist, biased & Both?

with criminals , convicts sentenced becoming PM,s & presidents of this country, i feel i hve every right to protest & pralise the country, for good?
i feel they dont hve any right to govern this country?

First of all if you referring to NS, he is not "my" PM, he is PM of Pakistan, elected by majority of Pakistanis.

If by that sentence you tried to show that you don't recognize him as the PM of Pakistan, then it does not matter to anyone an does not make an iota of change besides you committing a crime of not recognizing the officially and legally elected PM.

Or if being tried to insinuate that I am a pro NS, then you are totally wrong my fellow countryman. I have too much self respect to be a pro-politician, any one of them. For they are all the same character less, spineless bastards who destroyed this great country.

Now the question of NS being convicted and/or sentenced, again you are not only totally wrong and just blurting out your senseless bull crap, you are actually showing your blind bias towards a convict who happens to belong to your favourite party. and that tells a lot about your character, I mean what kind of a person would dump his values (if he had any) to support and defend a convict? either a person who is an absolute racist with no moral and ethical values or a total insane person, who doesn't what he is doing.
i hve told everyone on ths fourm that my party is PAKARMY& thts it?
bt yes i do support, MQM, SHEIKH RASHEED, & PTI at number of times , just politicly never voted for them?
& i think in damocrazy, its my goddam right?
thats it! get it
if nawaz sharif a be PM, after been convicted in plane hijacking case, & was sentenced in that case?
thn its been a 100% right of every pakistani , including nadeem hashmi to fight his case while staying at home?
anything wrong in it?

i hve told everyone on ths fourm that my party is PAKARMY& thts it?
bt yes i do support, MQM, SHEIKH RASHEED, & PTI at number of times , just politicly never voted for them?
& i think in damocrazy, its my goddam right?
thats it! get it
if nawaz sharif a be PM, after been convicted in plane hijacking case, & was sentenced in that case?
thn its been a 100% right of every pakistani , including nadeem hashmi to fight his case while staying at home?
anything wrong in it?
Interesting! Both of you share same basic concept and yet differences. But this is the spirit of independent thinking. People like you collectively can bring the change. Fne tune the thiughts and focus on the real matter rather then siding any of these cronies and convicts. Good Luck, i am developinag hope

575222_513788088708339_2127223842_n.jpg

1209325_513690028718145_1038048838_n.jpg

Interesting! Both of you share same basic concept and yet differences. But this is the spirit of independent thinking. People like you collectively can bring the change. Fne tune the thiughts and focus on the real matter rather then siding any of these cronies and convicts. Good Luck, i am developinag hope

never lose it, i mean the hope?
surly, aggeresivlly, trully PAKARMY has to come back & clear all that mess once & for all?
thts what the call was from ALTAF HUSSAIN?

Nadeem Hashmi released

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) former member of Sindh Assembly has been released for lack of sufficient evidence, Geo News reported.

Nadeem Hashmi was arrested by Karachi police on charges of killing two policemen in North Nazimabad.

MQM

@Thorough Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom