What's new

MQM Charity Fraud Live on TV Fake Photo Session watchtruth Project

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose the chaps are just testing the chairs for their relatives or loved ones.

surely MQM won't make such an absurd political mistake and plus their are enough channels that would have already blown this out of proportion for the public.

It is time that corruption in MQM is exposed. To finance the UK office in British Pounds take a lot of Pakistan Rupees. This may be one source.

It is time that corruption in MQM is exposed. To finance the UK office in British Pounds take a lot of Pakistan Rupees. This may be one source.

Surprisingly he wasn't the first to jump into the UK office idea so why him in particular?

Not that I like him in anyway at all just curious as to why him to begin with.

Not a new thing for MQM, i remember many people exposed the "Mustafa Kamal's top 3 mayor" drama.. But most interesting thing is even political parties accept what MQM said. After this drama worldmayor.com even remove karachi name from the list.

between 0:47 to 0:49 second one can very clearly see a camera flash ,a man in white shalwar kameez first walks up to the wheel chair, sits in the wheel chair, gets his picture taken and then walks away :lol:

well after all MQM is MQM, NO ONE COMES NEAR TO THEM:azn:.
They are the real kings of dramas:argh:

fundamently wrong and MQM should answer for this but whoever made this effort to defame MQM all he could do was to come up was this lousy video where couple of stupid guys are some how defrauding charity funds also compared this with the chors owning surrey Mehal and Ittefaq foundries i think MQM should do some thing about their standards.

=Fracker;527210]Not a new thing for MQM, i remember many people exposed the "Mustafa Kamal's top 3 mayor" drama.. But most interesting thing is even political parties accept what MQM said. After this drama worldmayor.com even remove karachi name from the list

thats news for me that the top 3 mayor was a drama staged by Mustafa kamal why dont u enlighten us more ?

This video is the general arguement in this case and funnily enough sums up pretty much all the questions people have against the MQM and this doesn't help this case either

Last edited by a moderator:
fundamently wrong and MQM should answer for this but whoever made this effort to defame MQM all he could do was to come up was this lousy video where couple of stupid guys are some how defrauding charity funds also compared this with the chors owning surrey Mehal and Ittefaq foundries i think MQM should do some thing about their standards.

what do u mean by defame MQM???? do they need to be defamed????Time for you to change your specticales:blink: if you cant see whats happening arround then my friend i feal sorry for you:hang2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom